(a) is anyone here from the South?

(a) is anyone here from the South?
(b) is it comfy? It seems kind of comfy from a distance
(c) gib stories of the South

Attached: kanna.png (497x293, 253K)

I live too damn close to it
It's comfy if you like white trash, whore women, poverty, things that are in most cultures considered valuable being frowned upon, and hatred for certain groups, including people who disagree with them. Also I sure hope you are a protestant, non lutherean christian, otherwise you're gonna have a bad time.
I could post pictures of white trash or homes or cities, I could tell stories, but I don't know what you'd get out of it.

went to Florida for a bit to be with my exgf. So much over-glorification of war and such a massive chauvinistic mindset. Pretend you're religious to the big G O D or be prepared to be hated

what about in a South city like Little Rock etc?

*tips fedora*

Little Rock is a shithole. The niggers being bussed in especially after Katrina led to massive white flight after the drivebys, the beatings, the rapes, vandalism, setting shit on fire.
There are enclaves that are very nice, but niggers rule good chunks of the city. And now the Hispanics are moving in, making things even worse.
SW Little Rock is jungletown, NLR is dangerous.
Also as someone who lived in Arkansas his whole life, this guy is correct.
He left out bad infrastructure though: nerve roads are typically single lane with traffic backed up for miles at a single stoplight, and potholes everywhere.

A. Yes
B. In some areas
C have none

I’m from Alabama (and still live here) and after living in two different states I realized just how bad the south really is. But if you can make a decent life for yourself it’s not too terrible

Florida fag here, St.Augustine is MAX tier COMFY

Shame, no idea why I ever thought this but when Portland Oregon was the 'cool' city in 2012 or so I used to wonder "what random city will be considered cool in the future?" and Little Rock always came to mind for some reason. Based on literally nothing, I just thought it had a cool name

I used to live in New Jersey but I’ve been in Alabama for most of my life.
It’s relatively quiet here, not a lot going on. It’s a place You’d probably want to go to if you don’t like to do anything

Is the Georgian anons around?

There was a girl (likely trap) that was here some weeks ago, claimed to be from North Carolina.

I live in South Carolina, and can confirm that the south is definitely poorer on average, we've got worse infrastructure and are a little bit more conservative, but a whole a lot of what
and
are saying is an overstatement. I'm a Democrat voter and agnostic to boot and I've never had any issues with people treating me wrong because of it. The medium sized towns are generally where you want to be though, if you go to the middle of bumfuck nowhere that's when the stereotypes come true, and though it's not as bad as
describes (though I can't vouch for little rock) southern cities tend to have large poor black populations if that matters to you. Tbh the midwest is more backwards and hick than the south is, and we have pretty good food. Also cost of living is relatively low and most people who adhere a little more to old southern culture are very friendly.

tldr the south comes with its ups and downs, just like everywhere else in this goddamn country but it's pretty comfy

I have lived in Alabama all my life. It's pretty comfy but since I've never left the south I don't have much perspective.

saved that image so bumping
>a)
Southern Appalachy here
>b)
extremely comfy when you're immersed in the culture but when you're in big cities or in places that are pretending to not be a part of it then it's just as gay and boring as anywhere else in am*rica
>c)
honestly not a lot happens right now. Best I can give was that a couple years ago a parade of people with confederate flags were driving through town in protest of something (pretty sure some confederate statue being taken down but I don't recall) and one of the trucks fell over and it made national news as a "haha look at how stupid the racists are haha!!!" bit (even though not a one of them was racist)

Don't come here if you're planning on it, though. We already have a tough time protecting our culture from the immigrants and transplants and the only places you'd go would be tourist towns which don't really have a lot of local flavor.

*ahem*
THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN, DEO VINDICE

Attached: 1529603583886.jpg (409x444, 71K)

> is anyone here from the south?
ashamedly yes
> is it comfy?
for about 2 weeks a year when the temperate gets down from 90 degrees + humidity. Id also argue that being inside during a bad thunderstorm is comfy
> gib stories from south
My high schools millionaire former hair dresser CEO drove his rolls royce off a pier in the 80s for a lark

>ashamedly yes
kys y*nkee sympathizer

i just want to have autumn

then leave

>reddit

Attached: lol.jpg (2544x1624, 1.14M)

dixieland hates am*rica fyi

Romania is a creature of pure instinct he cannot understand you

I just wanted to put it in the thread to be quite honest

i love refrigerators

a. East Tennessee, Chattanooga

b. depends if you are middle to upper middle class then you get to have low taxes and low cost of living and you can buy a massive house if you go to the right place for a very low cost. Most of my (rich)friends go to their lake houses every couple of weeks and go inner tubing or fishing. It's nice but not something I need in life.

c. one strange thing is that the stereotypes of the south are really seen in the ultra rich or super poor. I went to a private and wealthy school, and the most ironic thing is to see all of the rich kids get trucks...seemed like they were all almost ashamed of the fact that they were rich and tried to act poor.

Chattanooga seems to be a Frankenstein of a city. Miles of urban sprawl with a few notable places. In general the entire city is basically segregated, up a ridge or near the river you will only see whites, everywhere else is poor blacks. The cops and gangs have an unspoken agreement to look the other way in certain areas. Blacks in the town know not to mess with any Whites. I'm asian BTW I get strange looks sometimes when i'm in soddy daisy

Way too many blacks here. Move to the cozy north west.

It's also help here in the summer.

I live 30 mins to an hour south of chattanooga, it's a nice place to visit (love the aquarium at the very least) but I couldn't imagine actually living there.

I live like 20-30 min out of town close to GA. Chatt is a strange place if you really think about it. Clan is still around kind of, lot of yuppies in north chatt, strange culture on Lookout (there's a reason MLK pointed it out), the urban sprawl kind of gets to me though...Chatt dalton and cleveland all merge together in a suburban nightmare.

I hope you don't live in any of those towns...are you in GA or in TN...remember that "terrorist" attack couple years back.

Attached: IMG_0545.jpg (800x425, 50K)

I actually do live in Dalton but a ways away from the town itself. And what "terrorist attack"? I honestly don't remember something like that

it was in 2015, by Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez. Dude was already crazy then he seemed to find solace in god so to say and radicalized himself. Lol didn't even realize, but I probably passed through the shooters path on that day. Missed him by like 20ish min

I actually think I never heard of it. Weird. Oh well, at least he's dead now. Hate that the mudslimes can actually come through here freely.

also
>abdulazeez
more like
>abdulazeez NUTS

I want to say that mudslimes are crazy but then i just look in the mirror and I don't have much to say. Thank god most of the people are sensible...for Americans that is

Well I unironically want to get all mudslimes, jews, atheists, and any other non-Christian religion out of Dixieland, so I don't care if they're crazy or sensible. Non-violently if possible, of course.

on the fence about catholics

Attached: tqntAlU.png (704x586, 48K)

lol rip me then. I'm an agnostic and asian...I was a "catholic" only cause I went to catholic school. I guess I need to find myself a good hill and you can take it from my cold dead hands...BTW if your family is from East TN then your lineage is actually a part of the union just another funny quirk about this area

From North Carolina. It's so-so, some areas are dirt ass poor with rebels and then there are pockets of places that are growing fast with the times. Lots of baptists and hot asf in the summer

Don't care about what race you are but we need to establish a Christian-based and Culture-based state in the south if we don't want to lose what makes it so good

also I'm a part of the Whaley family which came in from virginia after the revolution and spread southwest, I got relatives all throughout southern appalachia.

(a) Depends on how you define "the south". If you mean the geographical south of the US, then I am. But I don't live in the cultural south.
(b) Where I live, it's super crowded. But we do have nice beaches and beautiful sunsets.
(c) Uh....... Florida was once all "yeah fuck niggers", but now is all "I can't make up my mind on politics"

...it was union because its too hilly here to do any proper farming. hills like missionary ridge are the dead nail of farming. so when TN took the vote to be in or out of union the vote was literally like 49/51 the rich plantation owners in West TN tipped the vote.

Attached: missonary ridge ohio regiment monument.jpg (1632x1224, 496K)

Despite using the battle flag I don't actually care much for the historical confederacy and rather would create a new state based on the cultural south which without question includes places line Tennessee and even up to Kentucky and West Virginia despite them being historically "union states"

Attached: 1553667764937.jpg (307x394, 33K)

I mean its a great flag in terms of design...a rare thing in america for some reason. I haven't really been out of the south but it appears like elements on greater american culture are slowly leaking in. Who knows what the greater cultural future of this area will be...this area kind of just straddles the line on everything.
I guessed you didn't really care about race...most people don't. In terms on the Christian culture good luck it always seems the harder people push the greater the blow back.

texas is nice, in part because of it's variety. dallas and austin are dope as hell and the little towns are aesthetic, but the culture is shittier than you'd imagine. southern hospitality in general is A+, just a shame about the lack of follow through in most small towns, beyond the surface level.

I live in rural Florida, far from city lights.The stars are bright, the moon is bright, during the day, the sun is bright. The only thing around that isn't bright would be my redneck neighbors that shoot their guns until sunset.

Attached: Gunsaw.jpg (500x567, 39K)