Good day, commonfolk. Endgame was bretty gud...

Good day, commonfolk. Endgame was bretty gud, but a film shall not have me abandon my duties as plague doctor of Jow Forums. Tell me of your symptoms.

Attached: 684F0190-1AF0-49A6-839B-AF91F10EAC4B.png (170x303, 30K)

Capeshit watchers should be neutered

Well excuse for having interests that differ from yours, Big Brother

Attached: 3C3992A1-AC31-43AF-9AF8-E43B31A08EF3.png (259x194, 9K)

Korbo korbo korbo

Hello, are you here for a checkup?

No, I’m here to report Maggy

been awhile fag.
Now go and zap dem gays straight.

Attached: 1521411045538.png (600x600, 68K)

I'm fine Doc. There are quite numbers of homosexuals (which I shall not name). Cure them as quickly as you can.

Attached: 2583006199.jpg (601x571, 70K)

HELP ME PD, I WANNA SWALLOW COCK AND HAVE GUYS TAKE TURNS BREEDING ME.
WHAT SHOULD I DO?????/?/?/?

Attached: 96AD05F8-63C9-4B8E-B9E3-C225EFE7E8A6.png (182x325, 51K)

>which I shall not name
You’re harboring gayposters?
Thank you, potato user. I’ve been looking all over for that piece of fan art.

You have the gay. Cauterize your anus and cut off your phallic member with a hot iron to stop the spread. See your mouth shut so as to not consume phallic members.

Mmfmmmfmfmmffmfmmmffffmmfmmfmmmfmfmfmmfmmmmmfmmmfmfffmfmfmfm!

Very good. Hopefully you won’t steal anymore gets :^)

Negative Doc. It's fairly obvious and fairly easy to spot them. For instance:

i cant read.

Attached: jimmy1.jpg (226x301, 12K)

Hrrrrfrfrffffrffffffrfrfrfrfrfrffrfrrfrfrffrrfrfrfrfrf

i get turned on by dicks. lately i have found female faces more undesirable and im loosing almost all interest in them. should i be worried?

i will never get a get :(
if i do get get then Jow Forums is officailly my gay sex dungeuon

Get yourself a nice female friend. Grow and bond with her. Soon, you will appreciate the beauty of the female form.

friendly reminder that PD is gay for the following reasons
- he posts pictures of himself on Jow Forums
- he runs a discord server
- he makes meta threads about homosexuality
- he had a gay threesome

No prob Doc.

Attached: 1548783365531.jpg (629x900, 158K)

Read

i used to. but t b h females will never protect me as a male would. they would never try to please me as a male would. and now i dont find females that attractive. im doomed

Bit rude to generalize a group of people like that for the shitty behavior of just a few, but ok.

thanks doc.

>gay threesome
PD. Explain this fagotry?

Attached: 1521396834297.jpg (3088x2320, 1.35M)

it doesnt matter the females i find irl is gross to me.

Attached: 56456456.jpg (576x576, 254K)

I made some mistakes in the past, but I assure you that it’s not the man I once was.

Do you think that women don’t want to protect or please you because of your resentment towards them? After all, why would a woman want to be with someone who has no faith or trust in her?

PD I feel like a changed man after your prescription. I've lost all sexual attraction towards men and am now attracted to 2D women strictly. I rate a solid 9/10

Attached: ashleyandashley.jpg (1024x768, 710K)

I suppose you can find happiness in a woman that doesn’t exist, but would it be enough for you to live a long and fulfilling life?

no a female wouldnt pleasure me like a man. in a straight relation ship it is me who have to provide and make her happy. but i want a guy to provide for me and make me happy!

>PD

Attached: 1530535434642.jpg (680x680, 63K)

>what is pegging
I won’t entertain this idea further. You have the gay.

I mean
yeah
maybe I'll tell you once I find out

Attached: 1553347698456.gif (480x320, 63K)

Ah, a rare flag has entered my thread. Greetings.

no its not the same! a female wont protect you like a guy would geez... heck in the future i can transfer my counciousness into machines with female genitelia then i be more straight i guess

Fair. We all make mistakes, though a gay threesome is a pretty big fuck up desu...

>Uzbekistan
The fuck is that, some shitty USSR former state?

I have seen that being with a woman that can’t interact with you doesn’t challenge yourself to be a better person. You can make your waifu whatever you want it to be, and with that, you create a girlfriend that doesn’t challenge you. Some would say that it isn’t real love, but not me. It is a type of love, but it’s cheap, it’s swill. You went down this road because it was easy, and not because it would challenge you, and as a result, you haven’t changed. So, with all things considered, is that what you want your love life to be?

>it’s not the same
How do you know?

I show symptoms of an edgy chuunibyou phase, but I think I'm already too old for this, I haven't had this before, it can't get away anymore with growing up out puberty, this is already out of question.
It may be the memey Zeitgeist or the power of ZUN, but the symptoms are getting stronger.

Attached: 03f1980cb276c8dcea4c9e6058ec1fdf.png (800x854, 653K)

Real women are boring

Attached: 1556404345732.gif (240x240, 1.22M)

Sorry, I’m not a weeb. I have no idea what the fuck you just said

Than find one that isn’t boring. They exist, I assure you.

Alright

Attached: 1553907990670.jpg (630x393, 164K)

You could always try pining after your sister. I'm not sure that's an improvement, but it seems to work for the other Germans. That, or just start another world war and accept the chuuni.

because there are differences between girls and boys

Differences that apparently you don’t care about. You want protection, find a strong woman. You want pleasure, find a dom.

Like that one German who was hear telling how he was gonna fug his sister. Weird people the Germans

>Wanting to be protected
Its too late for you. If you cant man up and take responsibility for your own protection and of those you love then you will always be of the gay.

there's at least two of them. It's absolutely insane.

Attached: 1527476203391.jpg (521x592, 59K)

>strong women
forget about this im done with this thread
its not that im weak! i just like being in the submissive role and it makes me happy!

Attached: 57357457.jpg (581x418, 54K)

Ugly R*tsu with the bloated face, lazy eyes and bad skin

Attached: 1553729717183.jpg (380x676, 32K)

why is there so many muslims in Oslo? I went there and I was worried

So you respond to my counterpoint by not responding at all. That REALLY makes your argument logical and strong, and totally not shallow and stubborn.
>I just like being in the submissive role
get a dom gf

Ugly

... that pic again. pls dont i hate it.
i get that im ugly pls get the pic away from me.
i know im getting worried to.

can you pls clear out the infestation?

nah i dont have the power to do so. only the will of the people can make a change

Attached: 1552415526870.jpg (759x1092, 85K)

Honestly, they need to be caught by Interpol for this

Dude, Go to some BDSM meat up and look for a dom momie you sub weirdo

best of luck man

just forget it its okey

Attached: 1528678846227.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Ignore the degenerate, he's mad that I keep getting him b&. If it doesn't have my trip, it isn't me.