archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/7924978/#7925018
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/7924878/#7924884
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is desperate alice

also i wonder why you didnt get banned for posting discord messages hmmmm

alice is alpha as fuck

alice's head will rot on a pike

she had my fucking family hostage you fucking idiot

your heart is in the right place but violance is not the answer brother. we would be no better than alice

i find this to be doubtful

find the truth for your self and dont believe HIS lies JKRKn3

it is not about right or wrong anymore, when alice went on the path of degeneracy all his rights were forfeit and his soul instantly tainted by the hedonistic decadence, the only way the world may be free of him is through his death

Fucking stop with this shit.
it inspires people like this:

that might be right. but s(he) still deserves a fair trial. i dont care about her sentence as long as shes found guilty and is forced to own up to her crimes

i will not stop until alice is stopped

Attached: 23969564_154726851809402_911747958381215744_n.jpg (750x745, 107K)

hahahaahaha

It's all fun and games until you actually inspire an unhinged someone to try to do commit a fucking murder or something.

and what law might dictate that? trials and courts matter not anymore, ""international"" and ""national"" alike are of no use, as they do not matter in our situation, we must take matters in our hands as we already know of the heinous acts of the degenerate alice, nations and states are of no help, we will make our own help

there was people who wanted alice dead long before i started doing this shit. yuki being one of them

with all she did to me i dont care if she dies just as long as its not by my own hands

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/7924978/#7925018
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/7924878/#7924884

That's not a good excuse or justification for allowing it to fester. This is on you.

hahahahha oh god

yuki? huh?

you think i care about someone who raped my family and fucking killed them

luckily no one did that. So who is Yuki?

this shit is insane

Right?

hes a yakuza member i met in tokyo

It's all down hill from here

Attached: 41F3g03.jpg (645x1557, 103K)

alice is a backstabbing deceiving scoundrel and a degenerate that must burn for their great acts of decadence, there is no mercy to be had for such filth

hahahahah

no m8, that's just romania being romania

Attached: success.jpg (97x110, 5K)

now thats just sad

This isn't much of a comfort

after reading, this whole thread sucks

fuck off orbiter