Mommy kangaroo

mommy kangaroo
where the heck are you

Attached: gFc12sN.gif (382x376, 788K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/FWCc3zNf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

KILL YOUR FUCKING SELF POTATOFAG

Attached: 1553147746021.jpg (1280x960, 314K)

I'm not a potato, human

Romania why are you even obsessing over a stupid r*ddit account?

Attached: 2b2171dd74ce4e091c0f4ef33cba0fd2badc98fc_s2_n2.png (458x440, 149K)

yonkers why are you watching cartoons made for w*men

oh, you mean steven universe? yeah because i can

Attached: Hapyp.png (595x629, 336K)

what cripplechan boards do you go to, yonkers? i'm guessing an*me from your images and filenames

fuck cripplechan that's not my thing

you have your own board on it, and from what i've seen you saved a lot of images from it as well, which i highly doubt were posted on your own board

IT WAS SPERM

>7934778
yeah because i don't really watch anime.

yonkers, you go on an*me boards on cripplechan, yes? if not from what other board did you get the cripplechan filename images? your own board is a slow one, and explain to me pic related, it's on one of your videos

Attached: lol.jpg (248x98, 7K)

bruh i don't really care, and i do not understand why you have the urge to post some of my shit.

yonkers, what cripplechan boards do you go to?
this picture implies that you posted your video somewhere on it

I don't go to any fucking cripplechan boards, it's none of your business. Now do not ask again

yonkers, it is clear you are lying, the evidence adds up, your whole ton of images you posted around here with cripplechan filenames, this image right here and you even have your own board on it, so now yonkers, i'll ask again, what cripplechan boards do you go to?

okay fine
the only boards i go to is /b/
now leave me alone pls or somethin

and what exactly do you do there? do you make posts similar to these on b*nt, and did you advertise /baaa/ and your yt channel on it?

no, i only make shitposting type of posts

yonkers, i saw that some people on /baaa/ are not from b*nt, but random people, did you advertise it somewhere? and how come people from cripplechan know about your yt channel where did you advertise your channel yonkers?

>7934985
>shitposting
PANTS SHIT POSTING MORE LIKE

I'm not really the one advertising ffs, some anons just like to suck dick for that

how is that yonkers? how did those people on cripplechan know of your yt channel if you didn't post it somewhere? nobody from cripplechan could have found it like that, so tell me, where did you post your yt channel, you clearly advertised it somewhere

1. how do they know? i dont know maybe its some idiot who tried to "dox" me. and then almost everyone saw it
2. I didn't post my channel anywhere tho

wrong, that cripplechan comment on your video was posted a week or two before your doc, so how come those people at cripplechan knew about it? where did you post it jewsriel, tell me, i know you're hiding something

dude i'm having several problems and this isn't the only worse of them

yonkers, don't evade my question, where did you advertise your yt channel, how do the people at cripplechan know about it?

just fucking forget it

tell me yonkers, i don't forget so easily

No. I don't want to.

yonkers, where and why did you advertise your yt channel, how does cripplechan know about it? and did you advertise /baaa/ as well? tell me yonkers, did you tell furaffinity about it?

I DID NOT ADVERTISE FOR FUCKS SAKE
OH MY GOD

yonkers, do not lie, i know you advertised your yt channel, there's no other way the people from cripplechan would know about it this image is evidence, why did you advertise it, and where exactly did you, did you advertise /baaa/ as well, and did you tell furaffinity about it?

i was only posting the video for others to see something very new okay?

and no, i did not advertise my yt channel or my board. shut up about that pls

you posted the yt video somewhere and by extension your yt channel, so those people know about your channel, where did you post it and why did you post it? for what reason?

i want them to see something good for fucks sake

and where exactly did you post it? where on cripplechan?

I JUST FUCKING TOLD YOU FFfff

on what board did you post it then? you didn't tell me where exactly on cripplechan?

Kill yourself already

Attached: E2F2BF49-5716-4894-A62B-4850A3401776.png (752x1062, 773K)

Edgy threat, but no. I will not kill myself

answer my question jewsriel

please just let me fucking talk in my threads without interruption

hey jewsriel look at this
pastebin.com/FWCc3zNf
pastebin.com/FWCc3zNf
pastebin.com/FWCc3zNf
pastebin.com/FWCc3zNf
pastebin.com/FWCc3zNf

big gay

haha i mean heck
it's kind of ironic because i'm like drawing a mom kangaroo right now