Armed Jow Forums

How much of r_banter owns firearms? Have a .22lr derringer.

Attached: 1543201680164.jpg (600x550, 67K)

>not 50 Action Express
Sad!

we aren't firearm owners fag

I have a bb gun

I own some.
Rent most of them for storage reasons but they're fun to use.

It's cheap as bunk and puts holes in stuff. I'm going to get a 12 gauge shotty when I can afford one.
>Live in America
>Don't own a gun of any kind
Any stand-out pieces?

ATTENTION THIS IS A CIRNO BUMP CULT THREAD
DO NO REPLY DO NOT REPLY
REPORT AND HIDE THIS THREAD
COPY AND PASTE THIS MESSAGE IN ANY CIRNO THREADS YOU SEE WITH SAGE OF COURSE

i've got a 45-70 lever action, a couple ar's and a variety of handguns. i'd like to get a shotgun like pic related, but they're few and far between

Attached: 5283b86a2193e93a1a94b351f266b2ea.jpg (1005x325, 118K)

Neat. How easy do lever actions clean? I've been looking at one as a starting long arm.

A 12-gauge double-barreled hunting rifle, vertical scheme. It used to belong to my father, gifted by his father, who in turn recieved it from his father, which is allegedly the original owner of the weapon. Many a boar spent their last moments in iron sights of this weapon.

Oh sweet, I heard about you, you're the boar hunting guy. I live too far north to really encounter them, but supposedly Florida is teeming with those swine.
Do you keep track of how many you've felled?

I'm not the one you heard about, unfortunately. In fact, i've yet to open my own record with that gun.

they're simple enough to clean, just keep the action lubed and pass a brush and patch through the barrel every now and then. they're alot of fun especially in 30-30 or 45-70 but probably isn't the best choice as a first/only rifle.

I totally dont own any

Will keep in mind. I want to get into small game hunting with something more suited, so I'll probably start with another .22 lr semi-auto.
Hunting records are a good way to keep yourself motivated IMO. I've only done small game so far, but I've managed to down four rabbits with my plinker.
Hey, it's Jow Forums's DIY guy! What have you been up to?

currently prepping eating a book page for tuesday (and not hiding my fosscad archives)
If we're talking about family my uncle (one that lives nearby) owns a few pistols and a small rifle, but I couldn't tell you a thing other than one of them is a double stack mag.
other than that, prepping to move to far east Texas after summer, found a grad program that accepts my biotech hours.

BASED

>Romania

I have a air rifle, I want to get a shotgun but i need to do a lot of paperwork and give some good money for getting one... legal

Attached: 15091673673813.png (681x651, 708K)

I want a mosin nagant lol

Time to buy those has passed unfortunately. Used to be as cheap as 99 USD, now you're lucky to find one for less than 500.