Poop eater here, ama

poop eater here, ama

Attached: image0-1-1.jpg (640x599, 405K)

i hear poop tastes bitter. care to confirm or deny that?

what does it taste like, obviously

Attached: patrick_kek.jpg (308x308, 25K)

yes poop is bitter, but with a very nice and relaxing aftertaste
It kind of tastes like how it smells, except it has its own way of bringing it to taste differently. different animal poops have different tastes to them too

Kill yourself

hmm, this could get interesting
which kind of poop tastes the best and which the worst

Attached: portrait-thinking-man-casuals-young-smiling-looks-up-isolated-white-38153016.jpg (1300x1390, 155K)

>different animal poops have different tastes to them too
How many kind of animals' poop have you tasted? Which is the best taste?

you know, i heard of someone who ate some blue shoelaces and it turned their poop green
have you ever tried that and if so what were the results

Attached: howtousetoilet.jpg (640x853, 50K)

correction: anything like that

Attached: tippex.jpg (1500x1500, 87K)

as all anglos are

op won't deliver

fuck you i enjoy what i do
I have tried many different poops, from bear to fish, deer, and fox. nothing too exotic though. the best i can ask for is human poop because of the variety in diet. the worst in my opinion is almost always dog/cat poop.
i eat poop, not shoelaces
i am delivering

yay op delivered
thanks

btw how did you find bear, deer and fox poop

walks in the forest. its not like i dont go outside. well, normally i only go out when im on my poop runs

Why did you start to eat poops? Walking in the forest is good by itself, without eating or seeking poops. Or are you some scholar of some animals?

actually, it came from this one time i was wiping my ass. i looked at the shit on my toilet paper and started smelling it. i was so fascinated by the smell that i started to nip and lick at it. after that, i only started to experiment and try new things. but that first time had an almoet unforgettable taste.

reading this thread made me gag
congratulations

Attached: 1465454841109.png (218x220, 63K)

its not too late to change and become one. i actually only made this thread to see if there were any other poop eaters who would like to share their stories or opinions on the subject.

Attached: Screenshot_20190319-214030_Instagram.jpg (1080x1066, 227K)

no, thanks
I think I will continue not eating poop

and you will continue on a lifestyle of no interest or variety whatsoever

I'll just have to find a way to have an interesting life without eating poop

Idgaf your kind literally needs to killed and removed from the gene pool you disgusting degenerate maggot

dude your id color is the color of poop i will eat

Attached: 1536169288797.webm (640x480, 1.79M)