Brutal race pill, our women are selecting uneducated, pedophile niggers over educated white men...

Brutal race pill, our women are selecting uneducated, pedophile niggers over educated white men. I guess we can still be racist about it if it makes us feel like we're in charge, right?

Attached: 3oYTrVg.jpg (1811x1251, 306K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Servaty
flymedi.com/hymenoplasty/turkey
indiaspend.com/cover-story/5616-indians-turned-slaves-every-day-over-2-years-73912
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_genital_mutilation
hrw.org/news/2018/02/26/morocco-new-violence-against-women-law
girlsnotbrides.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Child-marriage-in-Africa-A-brief-by-Girls-Not-Brides.pdf
womenintheworld.com/2017/06/06/baby-of-woman-gang-raped-in-india-dies-after-being-thrown-from-rickshaw-by-attackers/
banderasnews.com/0704/edat-mexprostitution.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ
hindustantimes.com/india-news/14-month-old-girl-raped-by-grandfather-in-madhya-pradesh/story-5I4mPRL7KajxXpTh0qengJ.html
channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/8-month-old-baby-raped-in-india-reports-9909660
khaleejtimes.com/international/india/6-month-old-sleeping-baby-raped-killed-in-india
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/4-month-old-baby-raped-killed-in-indore/articleshow/63853239.cms
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bride_burning
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_people_with_albinism
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3452630/The-ghost-people-Tanzania-albino-community-live-fear-hunted-hacked-pieces-body-parts-treasured-witch-doctors.html
bbc.com/news/world-africa-31849531
reuters.com/article/ozatp-tanzania-albinos-aids-20110505-idAFJOE74408020110505
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3108309/#B9
tesi.luiss.it/20124/1/077702_GOTELLI_ELENA.pdf
unive.it/pag/fileadmin/user_upload/dipartimenti/DSLCC/documenti/DEP/numeri/n13-14/07_Dep_13_14_2010Farr.pdf
rac.org/ending-violence-against-women-drc
auccaravan.com/?p=6734
allafrica.com/stories/201801270027.html
papyrus.bib.umontreal.ca/xmlui/bitstream/handle/1866/19065/Raffoul_Alexandre_2017_Memoire.pdf.pdf
mendingthesoul.org/wp-content/uploads/ConceptsGenderGlobalAbWoCulturalEncounters.pdf
theculture.forharriet.com/2016/03/18-books-every-black-woman-should-have.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Manchester_Arena_bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Berlin_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Ansbach_bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Würzburg_train_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Nice_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_2015_Paris_attacks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/January_2015_Île-de-France_attacks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Westminster_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Lee_Rigby
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_July_2005_London_bombings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_child_sex_abuse_ring
ons.gov.uk/aboutus/transparencyandgovernance/freedomofinformationfoi/rapeconvictionsandethnicity
unhcr.org/5baa00b24.pdf
usaid.gov/sites/default/files/documents/1869/USAID_FY2019_Budget_Fact-sheet.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_overpopulation
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11640370
www1.uneca.org/Portals/3/documents/State_of_Demographic_Transition_in_Africa.PDF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its because of these 2 people in this image as to why that happened

Attached: 1539439794677.jpg (742x974, 148K)

White women fucked black men during the heyday and height of slavery, so I don't know why you guys blame the Jews.

Attached: BBC_slavery.jpg (498x767, 112K)

Jews were the ones that imported them here as slaves. There were some race traitor outliers with every race, but the way things are today, the zionists are trying to socially engineer every single white women into betraying white men

Attached: 1529729011435.jpg (800x600, 85K)

Kek white women are such whores and slaves of the BBC

Fuck off rabbi baby dick eater! May you and your kind be ashed forever!

Yes my brother,the embarassment of this might indeed be beyond any other suffering that any other race must endure.

Imagine truly believing you were superior, and realizing that women would rather fuck your most savage, braindead nigger enemy over you.

>our women
>Jap flag

White women have become more in-group loyal in the last 10 years according to the only source available, being the OKC statistics. Men have become less in-group loyal.

Advice for you nip, if you want to fuck your own women, stop being such a faggot. Everything I've seen regarding Japanese women, their highest complaint is how submissive and weak jap men are.

>our
>we
>us
>we're

Attached: 1556526999786.jpg (320x287, 15K)

Ah yes, the perpetual racist incel stuck in the vortex of confusion. Among yourselves, you complain of mudsharks, but when confronted by other races who taunt you for it, you use online dating statistics.

Dude that's some burger English teacher.

>black US soldier with microdick stationed in japan butthurt because nip woman look at him as if he is a subhuman monkey and ignore him.
>starts posting BBC myths on a eskimo whaling enthousiast forum out of frustration

Sad.

Brutal shill pill, this is a small minority of women

When white men are alone they complain endlessly about nigger dick.

When an honorable Muslim, Latino or Asian taunts the weak, beta, balding, pink man for his women's hilarious, global, widespread and widely documented love for nigger cocks, he cites online dating stats. Hilarious as online dating is the prime tool of incels and whores looking for beta bucks.

This so much!

Belgian women are perhaps the world's most notorious nigger lovers, but I understand your schoolyard antics of diverting attention from yourself to the smaller kid in the room.

>realizing that women would rather fuck your most savage, baindead nigger enemy over you

thats not true and you wish it were true and you are trying to socially engineer for it to happen. I have Kylie Jenner as a beta-orbiter and she recently decided to get serious with Travis Scott again cause I don't want to adopt some mudshuck half niglet

You shills are trying run genetic warfare at us non stop constantly while trying to segregate us from our women. You should reconsider your positioning Japan. If whites were to abandon anime and videogames its over for you as a country

Only reason why niggers even now how the inside of a schoolyard looks like is because they come there to sell crack.

It's not over for anyone except for whites. It's always been over for you, which is why whites have been writing Camp of the Saints style incel manifestos for hundreds of years.

Just a reminder that these threads are made to turn young white men into white women hating incels
Just a reminder that white women are literally the most loyal race and white men racemix far more with asian women than white women with black men (despite asian women making up only 2% of the population and black men nearly 7%)

Attached: 1554626776290.jpg (1024x722, 175K)

>you use
>you complain

No I don't and no I know. I would much prefer the weak of my race fail to reproduce. Women who betray our race are tainted, I would prefer those with the disposition towards such disloyalty commit to it and produce unfuckable goblins for children that no one will want effectively destroying their bloodline and ensuring that their progeny will have an even harder time reproducing themselves.
As for beta males who can't get women. Again, I would prefer their genes die out. I've never had a problem getting women, I have two children so far, and I'll be making many more. Speak for yourself, you emigrated to try and tame some yellow slope cunt, and you're complaining about "our" women? Kill yourself you degenerate faggot, even if you're not overseas for any other reason than work, you still abandoned your own women to the horde. You're a traitor and you deserve the bullet.

That's all.

And since we're dropping brutal racepills...

Attached: 1542697407776.png (1074x454, 253K)

You quoted me but I already said that according to the OKC stats, white women have become even more in-group loyal in the last 10 years.

Its over for whites. Writing manifestos for over a hundrrd years. Haha coming from a country drfeated by whites hahahaha! Your funny rabbi baby dick chewer!

Its over for Japan

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Servaty
>Philippe Servaty
>While in Morocco from 2002–05, he engaged in sex with over 80 Moroccan women, promising to take them to Belgium.[3] Before leaving for Belgium, he asked them for sexual photos as souvenirs and photographed them in poses that could be seen as degrading. They included ejaculating on the face of a veiled woman and having another woman kneel, bound, and gagged while he urinated on her.
>After returning to Belgium, he published the photos
>"These sluts are so naive. If you promise to marry them and take them along with you to Brussels they do whatever you ask" and “I met her walking down the street in her djellaba. A few minutes later, the fucking bitch did everything I wanted.

Muslim women need to fake virginity:
flymedi.com/hymenoplasty/turkey
>Hymenoplasty surgery, also known as hymenorrhaphy or hymen reconstruction surgery is a procedure performed in order to restore the hymen. The hymen is a small membrane positioned close to the entry point of the vagina. It has absolutely no function in the human body. Women usually have an intact hymen before starting their sex life
>women choose hymen reconstruction surgery:
>Cultural or religious requirements – In some cultures the woman is inspected before marriage in order to ensure that she is a virgin. Women can choose hymenoplasty to regain their intact hymen.

Companies that perform virgin-restoration vaginaplasty in Turkey:
>Estethica Atasehir, Istanbul, Turkey
>Acibadem Maslak Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey
>Florence Nightingale Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey
>Medical Park Antalya Hospital, Antalya, Turkey
>Medipol Mega University Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey
>Medicana International Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey
>NewAge Clinic, Istanbul, Turkey
>Medical Park Goztepe Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey
>Kolan International Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey
>Medical Park Bahcelievler Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey
etc...

Attached: French sex tourist impregnated 600 African women 1400 girls.png (558x909, 369K)

Attached: 1542695189779.png (712x303, 146K)

This entire thread is white incels who are threatened by white women, and instead use a race of non-white women (the race of women exclusively left out of any media as a form of beauty standard) to prove that white male supremacy is real.

you do realize that nobody here believes you are a nip right?

indiaspend.com/cover-story/5616-indians-turned-slaves-every-day-over-2-years-73912
>On an average, 51 out of every 100 people are vulnerable to modern slavery–bonded labour, forced begging, forced marriage, domestic services and commercial sex work–in India, according to the Global Slavery Index 2016

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_genital_mutilation
>Female genital mutilation (FGM), also known as female genital cutting and female circumcision
>removal of the clitoral hood and clitoral glans; removal of the inner labia; and removal of the inner and outer labia and closure of the vulva. In this last procedure, known as infibulation, a small hole is left for the passage of urine and menstrual fluid

hrw.org/news/2018/02/26/morocco-new-violence-against-women-law
>Morocco
>new law
>definition of domestic violence and does not explicitly criminalize marital rape.

girlsnotbrides.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Child-marriage-in-Africa-A-brief-by-Girls-Not-Brides.pdf
>In sub-Saharan Africa, 40% of women are married as children.
>Child marriage is widespread in West and Central Africa, where 42% of women are married as children, and in East and Southern Africa, where child marriage afects 37% of girls.
>high child marriage prevalence, such as Niger (76%)

womenintheworld.com/2017/06/06/baby-of-woman-gang-raped-in-india-dies-after-being-thrown-from-rickshaw-by-attackers/
>The 9-month-old baby of a young woman who was allegedly gang-raped by three unidentified assailants in an auto rickshaw in Gurgaon, India

banderasnews.com/0704/edat-mexprostitution.htm
>Mexico has no laws defining or sanctioning child prostitution as criminal activity.

Attached: Africa nigger.webm (640x360, 541K)

Citing statistics isn't going to make you less incel or make white women stop wanting foreign dick, Nazi. And half Asians don't look white so I don't know how such ugly kids will help your quest against not being an incel.... I mean against white genocide.

what did they mean by this?

Attached: 1553782730876.png (621x630, 450K)

Sure thing rabbi!

women arent regular human beings , the faster you understand that the better

The overwhelming majority of mixed children come from black men and white women, literally anyone in any town in the west can attest to this.

Attached: FT_15.06.16_MultiracialBabies_2.png (420x391, 15K)

>my made up anecdotal evidence is a better proof than your provided well documented statistics on racial preference, interracial couples, etc.
COPE

Attached: 1555855159111.jpg (626x640, 96K)

alright relax , rabbi naruto

White women DATE for fun, marry for money and social status. I think people seem to be missing the point here. Especially the Nazis who brag about ugly gook women as their saviors for the white race, considering your arch enemy Kalergi came from an Asian womb.

Attached: m5dnsy2w2ju21.jpg (615x768, 117K)

Is it possible it was a cunning plan back then, just like mass immigration today. I mean America would be a much stronger country if the whole debacle didn’t exist.

All your angry online dating stats and bragging about ugly chink women won't change the fact that you will never be able to attract the prime blonde women you want. In fact chink men have a higher chance of getting the hot white women that you want.

Attached: tumblr_pjwsa48MR21tg0s62o1_540 (1).jpg (540x665, 81K)

Response rates by race on tinder
Tinder is mainly used for hookups so this completely debunks incel cope "white women date white men but fuck black men"

Cope

Attached: a-quartz-infographic-exposes-some-uncomfortable-truths.jpg (1300x1476, 112K)

There's no bigger whores than African woman.

Attached: Africa capitalism.jpg (2289x2277, 2.06M)

All the Tinder stats in the world won't change the fact that you're a Nazi whose only hope for a happy life is with a non white woman (who even you struggle to get).

youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ

hindustantimes.com/india-news/14-month-old-girl-raped-by-grandfather-in-madhya-pradesh/story-5I4mPRL7KajxXpTh0qengJ.html
>14-month-old girl raped by relative in Madhya Pradesh

>The 9-month-old baby of a young woman who was allegedly gang-raped by three unidentified assailants in an auto rickshaw in Gurgaon, India

channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/8-month-old-baby-raped-in-india-reports-9909660
>8-month-old baby raped in India

khaleejtimes.com/international/india/6-month-old-sleeping-baby-raped-killed-in-india
>6-month-old sleeping baby raped, killed in India

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/4-month-old-baby-raped-killed-in-indore/articleshow/63853239.cms
>4-month-old baby raped, killed in Indore

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bride_burning
>Bride burning or bride-burning is a form of domestic violence practiced in Bangladesh, India, Pakistan and other countries located on or around the Indian subcontinent (excluding Sri Lanka). A category of dowry death, bride-burning occurs when a young woman is murdered by her husband or his family for her family's refusal to pay additional dowry.
>It is most common in India and has been a major problem there since at least 1993.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_people_with_albinism
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3452630/The-ghost-people-Tanzania-albino-community-live-fear-hunted-hacked-pieces-body-parts-treasured-witch-doctors.html
bbc.com/news/world-africa-31849531
>Tanzania albino murders: 'More than 200 witchdoctors' arrested
reuters.com/article/ozatp-tanzania-albinos-aids-20110505-idAFJOE74408020110505
>Albinos in Tanzania murdered or raped as AIDS "cure"

Attached: nigger cow shit eater.gif (300x167, 3.78M)

Oh, we're doing collages now?

Attached: f9d33799d7dd734751fe1d9a32197a18b9148293c9bcdb819231d9571c5e8574.jpg (5000x5000, 2.47M)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3108309/#B9
>up to 80% of women have been raped
>The use of rape as a weapon of war in the conflict in Darfur, Sudan

tesi.luiss.it/20124/1/077702_GOTELLI_ELENA.pdf
>episodes occurred in Rwanda in 1993-94, where 80% of women were raped and resulted HIV positive.

unive.it/pag/fileadmin/user_upload/dipartimenti/DSLCC/documenti/DEP/numeri/n13-14/07_Dep_13_14_2010Farr.pdf
>in Uganda, 70% of the women reported having been raped by combatants

rac.org/ending-violence-against-women-drc
>Democratic Republic of Congo
>Since the conflict began in 1997, hundreds of thousands of women and girls have been brutally raped. In some villages as many as 90 percent of the women have been raped

auccaravan.com/?p=6734
>The 2017 records of Family Courts show that 60 percent of Egyptian women were subjected to marital rape, while 10,000 complained of sexual violence.

allafrica.com/stories/201801270027.html
>Central African Republic
>90% of women having been raped since the conflict began.

papyrus.bib.umontreal.ca/xmlui/bitstream/handle/1866/19065/Raffoul_Alexandre_2017_Memoire.pdf.pdf
>Rwanda
>approximately 90% of Tutsi women were raped

mendingthesoul.org/wp-content/uploads/ConceptsGenderGlobalAbWoCulturalEncounters.pdf
>During Liberia's recent civil war, 75 percent of the women were raped, most having been gang raped

theculture.forharriet.com/2016/03/18-books-every-black-woman-should-have.html
>In 2012, a study reported that 50 percent of Black women were sexually assaulted, raped, or molested by Black men by the time they reached age 18.

Attached: nigger cancer USA.jpg (1134x850, 207K)

What did they mean by this?

HAHAHAHA so now that you've been proven wrong you try to backpedal and do personal attack on me? How pathetic are you, you mouthbreathing retard

Attached: 1544794534331.png (1197x844, 856K)

You approached a white woman and got rejected?
you are among friends, you can tell us

What's your point nigger? Everywhere niggers go is collapse. Africa is collapsed. Do you blame white women for that? It's your nigger fault. You are the subhuman.

Attached: time-100-influential-photos-kevin-carter-starving-child-vulture-87-nigger-Africa.jpg (1680x1080, 502K)

A Nazi incel's last shot at feeling like he has some control is bragging about colored women supporting him as a white man - despite the fact that all mixed race children take up arms against whiteness.

And yet Russian women still travel all around the world looking for nigger cocks.

Attached: Screenshot_20190429-122706.png (1080x2160, 608K)

Why is it white women look like trannies

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Manchester_Arena_bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Berlin_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Ansbach_bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Würzburg_train_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Nice_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_2015_Paris_attacks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/January_2015_Île-de-France_attacks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Westminster_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Lee_Rigby
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_July_2005_London_bombings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_child_sex_abuse_ring
>British-Asian taxi drivers in Rotherham had been involved for 30 years
>Child sexual abuse of at least 1,400 girls aged c. 11–15

ons.gov.uk/aboutus/transparencyandgovernance/freedomofinformationfoi/rapeconvictionsandethnicity
>You asked
>What are the statistics on the ethnicity of persons convicted of rape?
>We publish statistics from two main sources: The Crime Survey for England and Wales (CSEW) and police recorded crime, both of which focus mainly on the victims of crime and do not cover data on convictions or on characteristics of offenders.

Attached: niggers sucking dick alley.jpg (486x812, 111K)

>more personal attacks and projection
Yikes

Attached: 1543797165630.jpg (720x1080, 147K)

"But we have online dating!"

Attached: 62177732999395fdf62b42f45e0c7a41.gif (378x462, 3.86M)

It's called betabuxxing.

Nigger you raped every woman in Africa and whenever your ape monkey women go they also cheat.

Attached: sex partners by race.gif (600x408, 13K)

Nothing in the world would make me trade places with you, rather than him. It must incredibly painful to know that you will never know a woman's touch, a woman's kiss on your neck, her fingers in your hair, her soft smell in the morning.

Attached: 21j5x6mo7au21.jpg (1024x651, 135K)

Attached: transsexuals by race and gender.png (1169x660, 46K)

B-b-but we have online dating! White women settle down with us!

Attached: yruhhmm2d2r21.jpg (1024x576, 103K)

He has slovakian flag you low iq nigger.

Attached: useful africans.jpg (768x515, 146K)

To be brutally honest I believe that it’s really virgin incel liberal cuckhold soi bois that are worshipping and bowing down for the BBC....

Attached: EC2211C7-F0EA-4E9A-A8E5-71E9990640F9.jpg (916x721, 270K)

You think I give a fuck?

There is no equivalent to this level of open betrayal among any other race but white women. Cope more with "online dating stats"

Attached: tumblr_ppsveaAAmf1u9jl8qo1_540.jpg (528x720, 60K)

you lost the moment you started getting a mental breakdown and calling me names just because you couldnt refute my arguments and facts
You're emotionally weak, shrimp dicked manlet. Consider ending your useless life

Attached: 1554386242899.jpg (636x352, 92K)

lol being a black guy is like playing knights of the old republic on sith

Attached: great black women date white guys.jpg (1024x1024, 166K)

Oh we're playing the cherry picking game? Okay!

Attached: tumblr_ppsyalku121u9jl8qo1_540.jpg (540x613, 57K)

Spouse means nothing. Niggers dont marry

How often do we have to repeat this: That woman is not white. Shes jewish. Look at the nose and eye shape and also darker hair.

Imagine being so pathetic that in order to boost your ego at being a balding, ugly, Nazi incel, you have to use Asian women as your backup, not realizing that it's genocide either way.

Attached: tumblr_pofs45ZKAS1u9jl8qo1_540.jpg (540x403, 29K)

>fan takes a picture of a basketball player

>picture of 2 blond women with snapchat text added on top
you sure showed them white boys

Attached: 997.png (475x548, 290K)

I dont care. Just pointed at your stupidity.

Amazing how a white woman suddenly becomes Jewish as soon as she touches a black guy. It's like you guys are Thanos and can bend reality!

Attached: tumblr_po4caah09y1tcchvuo1_1280.jpg (773x1199, 115K)

Refugee money:
unhcr.org/5baa00b24.pdf
>2018
>United States of America 1,291,774,188

USA AID to Africa:
usaid.gov/sites/default/files/documents/1869/USAID_FY2019_Budget_Fact-sheet.pdf
>DEVELOPMENT AND HUMANITARIAN ASSISTANCE BUDGET
>The FY 2019 President’s Budget for the State Department and USAID is $39.3billion

White people cured niggers:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_overpopulation
>Until the 1700s, seven out of ten children died before reaching reproductive age.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11640370
>It is estimated that one out of every ten children died from smallpox.

www1.uneca.org/Portals/3/documents/State_of_Demographic_Transition_in_Africa.PDF
>AIDS has lowered average life expectancy levels by 10-20 years in some African countries. In hardest hit countries, such as Zimbabwe, AIDS has reduced life expectancy by more than 20 years. Life expectancy in Botswana is projected to fall to 41 years by the year 2005, 29 years less than expected in the absence of AIDS.

You wouldn't even survive without white people you dumb monkey.

Attached: Africa nigger whores and little monkey craps.jpg (1080x810, 108K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-29-06-46-43.png (1080x1920, 563K)

bullshit, black women love white men

Man why you so obsessed with white women and BBC. Too much blacked.com?

Nazi incel cope:

"She's Jewish!"

"She's ugly"

"My Asian Tiger Wife who throws shit at me for not making enough money makes up for it!"

Attached: rpfcgpdhuwq21.jpg (786x768, 97K)

Just for everyone to know.

Attached: IFXElB3.jpg (976x734, 80K)

Attached: Muslim court system.webm (800x600, 1.98M)

Nigger this is how it starts when we started turning into anti American.

Attached: nigger court system justice tire burning.webm (198x360, 2.05M)

see
imagine believing that I would throw away my genes for a gook to make more 5'2 slant eyed yellow subhumans such as yourself

Attached: 1548169950343.jpg (817x767, 150K)

>ooga booga were all da wite wimmins at

Attached: 150423-herschthal-slavery-tease_nnp4oq.jpg (1566x880, 209K)

Owch!

Attached: owch.jpg (1100x710, 114K)

This nips an obvious shill, he tried playing it cool at first but after getting buttblasted and proven wrong he started dropping his prepared Anti-white folder, photos of black men with white girls.
Like he's obsessed with them or something, knows he can never get the woman he wants so lives it through the internet, makes himself feel better by showing a collection of fine picked photos and trying to demoralise and shame white men.
This shills mind is so corrupted and I don't even think he realises it.
Sage the thread

Well it sucks that you wouldn't, given that you're never gonna find a white woman LOL

boys and girls of aryan descent should be raised in shaolin-style training. not as abusive as the china-chings are to the kids, but "gym" should be military style. fitness should be started early, with light weight-lifting, running, etc. and female children should be conditioned to dress in gender-neutral-attire. a dress is NOT gender-neutral-attire. it's aboriginal n|gger dress for apewomen in heat. a sweatshirt is gender-neutral. a regular t-shirt is gender-neutral. a hoodie is gender-neutral. regular pants, with a modern fit, are gender-neutral. it's real simple. conditioning child-females to dress like their aboriginal ape-in-heat mommy with skirts and leggins and short-shorts is criminal. criminally dumb.

fitness, sports, a well-engineered vegan diet, education, non-use of alcohol/drugs & gender-neutral-attire is the solution.

and obviously, no n|gger mtv music.

it's real simple. it's science. raise your kids to be sloppy retards or fit alphas. the choice is mandated by logic & science. there is no opinion. this is what you fucking do to not be a retard.

Attached: b7201112192911822858184norw.jpg (620x414, 91K)

Attached: nigger food.webm (400x400, 2.92M)

Attached: African American black history Egyptian kangz slave ports.jpg (855x951, 63K)

No they are not you stupid faggot cuck. You faggots from reddit and your nigger loving BBC dreams are truly sick. Its why almost all of the world hates you. Less than 8% of whtie woman even consider niggers as attractive. I know you BBC swallowing reddit faggots get off to the image of white women with black men but unfortunately for you the only white women they get are gold diggers, fatties, and uglies. Now fuck off back to your cuck boards faggot

Attached: 1512528415436.jpg (1100x1200, 104K)

Imagine being so pathetic that you think that posting on Jow Forums with esoteric slang like "sage" "shill" "Zionism" gives you some omniscient power to stop beautiful white women from having loving sexual relationships with men of color.

Attached: 1549887375156 (1).jpg (544x768, 86K)

That video is older than you. Go to bed.

You started a thread with the same arguement a few days ago. You reddit shills are desperate faggot.

Attached: 1509320955995.jpg (1024x1024, 222K)

He’s obsessed with white women becuase niggers know their women are crap.

Attached: Africa nigger monkey cannibalism.webm (640x480, 1.26M)

"Shill"

That's all the power you incels have. Typing out silently against a pink and yellow screen while white women are out getting fucked.

Attached: tumblr_pmac38HCSc1sjamh2o1_540.jpg (540x530, 67K)

I mean, I literally have one as of now. Cope harder

Attached: 1556392221407.jpg (1005x628, 496K)