Once a bozgor boy asked me what I believed in. I looked him dead in the eye and said, Dacia

Once a bozgor boy asked me what I believed in. I looked him dead in the eye and said, Dacia .

Attached: morosanu.jpg (600x600, 56K)

fuck outta here user our contry suk

the fuck you said bozgor bitch ?

suk

lole shut up the two of romanians

this scares the anglo

>r*mania

FUCK R*MANIA AND FUCK R*MANIAN "PEOPLE"

wtf do you know ,american pig, youve never been discriminated, never had your land conquered stfu obese nigger and keep showing your burger in your boy pussy

the anglo is afraid of romanian superiority

stay mad loser
>r*mania
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*tfu tfu* i spit in your general direction

Attached: nowordhurtme.jpg (500x473, 19K)

you can spit in my direction, your fat 200 kg stomach will be in the way

i was walking in the park and i smelled something foul, i turned around expecting to see a r*manian but turns out someone didn't clean up after their dog.

anglos be mad
brap on them amerilards

you were expecting a romanian when you shouldve expected your third burito for the day to have defeated you, how come?
trips nigger

proxyfagging as europes retarded downsyndrome state
>the state of bongs

well hello there failed prison. australians are just less stuck-up brit fags living on the most retarded continent to ever be populated

anglos are afraid of the based romanians coming through their shitty landmasses and pwning them like the hedonists they are

>proxyfag
opinion discarded

fuck off cretin nigger with your shit proxy

wow look at all these anglos and infiltrators they all MAD and AFRAID of the BWRC

pretending to be >romanian just so you can hide how retarded you are

Attached: 1509688206229.jpg (332x298, 21K)

>before Jow Forums
>isn't romania where dracula is from?

>after Jow Forums
>isn't romania where fucking idiots are from?

romania is based and this thread proves it

Once a michigan boy asked me what I believed in. I looked him dead in the eye and said, Ohio.

Attached: Ohio bvll.jpg (2048x1459, 536K)

did you pull out as well?

Toledo is Ohio!

Now more than ever Europe needs Romanian values.

Attached: vlad.jpg (1049x1300, 230K)

the anglo cowers at the thought of this

they are afraid

Looks like a pooftah mate. Wot kinda wanker walks around topless with pooftah Romanian breasts like that? A Romanian pooftah that's wot hahaha

seething fearful envious cope from the anglo, it knows that the based romanian warrior spirit cannot be toppled down and we shall prevail across the world, destroying the anglo menace once and for all

Imagine Romania not being gay. LOOOOOL is that even possible? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

he is terrified by the glorious romanian