Happy Day

Hello dear anonymouse!
How is the start of this new week today? Do you have a recess on labour day on wednesday?
On a second note, what are your plans for the future? Do you study? Try to improve? Do you strive to keep what you have already earned?
We talk so much about the past, sometimes its important to gaze into the future user!
Important urgent landing news:
youtu.be/DPfHHls50-w

Nice videos for today:
youtu.be/-HzRtsBKeLc
youtu.be/dX72axAvIGc

Thread's theme/gameplay:
youtu.be/Qm0vQtnK0Aw

Attached: 613.jpg (1050x1400, 634K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x6LovY_DdEE
youtube.com/watch?v=MehLyaZIs-U
youtube.com/watch?v=_JIR_5-qwoQ
pastebin.com/MYwpDn8Z
youtu.be/DPfHHls50-w
pastebin.com/qa2GP7JU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

saged

Attached: 1 (1).png (300x309, 27K)

ᴬᴬᴬᴬᴬᴬᴴ

Attached: 14719035495632.jpg (75x103, 4K)

ello...
>How is the start of this new week today?
Very good so far, anone...
>Do you have a recess on labour day on wednesday?
I don't know.
>On a second note, what are your plans for the future? Do you study? Try to improve? Do you strive to keep what you have already earned?
I don't know. haha

anonymoose

hey oracle
>what are your plans for the future?
find out whats coming and figure out how to take advantage of it.

Hiya!

why?

Checked.
Hello Yuuka.
>Anonymouse
Cute.
>new week today
Couldn't be better, or worse. I'm starting to intake a lot of tea (about 4-6 tea bags per day). It all started last Friday if I'm not mistaken. As you can tell, I've posted a ton due to drinking too much tea... help.
>plans for the future
Become wealthy. Yet, its difficult to get there. Having a job that has a good amount per hour, saving up money like an intellectual, proper health so you wouldn't go to see the doctor very often, etc.
>study
Of course I do! You know what languages I'm taking, do you not? Its still getting better.
>strive to keep what I have already earned
Hard working is a pain, yet its rewarding at the end. Oh and I don't felt sort of pain on my lower back, good news.

Attached: 2819898465.png (408x479, 166K)

Say Yuuka (or Oracle I should say), any plans near future as well?

>On a second note, what are your plans for the future? Do you study? Try to improve? Do you strive to keep what you have already earned?
Right now I'm recessing on all important fronts or at least progressing too slow.
My commentary on this could be nearly described by Jay's post >Thread's theme/gameplay:
I won't lie, that little dance and completion track sounds pretty rewarding I don't know.
You either have an extremely busy life or the exact opposite, huh~
While still retaining some moral codex, right? ʕ•ᴥ• ʔ we wouldn't want to abuse those who are already weak, now would we R'unner~?
Hiya and sleep snug

Attached: butt attack (me on the left).jpg (465x379, 39K)

Attached: F204712D-B025-486A-B31E-A4C66063F51E.png (800x1131, 834K)

but of course! if I were to ruin another for my own gain, that wouldn't sit well with myself. let alone anyone else.
you good?

You too friend.

Obviously green. And often black tea as well. Both unsweetened. And certainly I prefer teabags since I rather be a British gentlemen rather becoming a animal.
>reasonable position
I sleep on my back and my left/right side.

Attached: 0192731922.png (200x255, 65K)

Angery sage man, welcome
Caaaw
Caw caw aaaaaaah
Ralsei!! You have such good hugs, but you sure need more determination pal
Never forget your hopes and dreams
Anonymold
If all future is going to be nice as the launch that just happened, its going to be a nice future
Hey there fast pal! How ya going?
Dont overdo on your tea adventures Yukarin! Im glad you have such nice plans tho, but which languages you do study?
I am a mathmatician but i chose a very linguistic approach on my field so i read a lot about gerative grammar and other base grammars
Hey buddy, thanks again for the video, i put the stream for two whole classes and four teachers to see
We rooted and clapped on how great the launch was
(((((YOOOOOU)))))

Attached: Koishi_enjoys_the_view.jpg (1152x2048, 577K)

Doing well, how's Oracle today? Missed first because I was at a doctor's appointment, lol.

I am working hard to ensure proper resting in the near future
But yes, all is fine and things are progressing in a nice pace
All is good with your body, fsf? How the doctor's appointment was?

Attached: patchokeyboard.gif (556x534, 176K)

thank you for your prophecy oracle, I hope you had a good day.

>which languages
I thought you might know, but I'll go ahead and say it once more. Japanese and Spanish, and perhaps a little of Latin.
>mathematician
>generative grammar
Interesting field of study kind sir. Its even better learning generative grammar since it uses syntax, such like programming.

Attached: 7188550756.jpg (476x506, 31K)

If the world isnt looking great, you did not come close enough to it, to see the marvelous and ingenuous details it hides from the hasty
May life don't seem to be the best today, you did not recall the good moments you had in the past, for they shall fuel you into the future
Sometimes we need to put a bit of make up on our daily struggle but it is not a fake view, but a more personal one

Always remember happy day user
Its a nice thing to do

ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵉᵐᶦᶰᵈᵉʳ
youtube.com/watch?v=x6LovY_DdEE
youtube.com/watch?v=MehLyaZIs-U
youtube.com/watch?v=_JIR_5-qwoQ
ᴵᵐᵖᵒʳᵗᵃᶰᵗ ˢᵗᵘᶠᶠ
pastebin.com/MYwpDn8Z

Attached: 2hu_yuuka_flowers_4.png (777x946, 1.3M)

rembered!

greetings frens

Attached: 553.gif (192x192, 427K)

Im always ready to state what the world says, not even a prophecy
Its just truth: All ends good. If it isnt good then it itsnt the end
Oh my! Such a powerful gamma of languages! Do you get mixed with the different sintaxes each language uses? Even positions and presence of core elements like verbs is totally different in languages with different origins like japan and english, and between english and spanish you have quite a few differences besides the sounds and overall structure
I mostly studied grammar to help on my thesis that was something around the lines of rewriting math to make it more accessible and comprehensible to a singular target population. I used the br people and logarithms as main exemple

Attached: 1531430901954.jpg (1015x1200, 103K)

>mixed with the different sintaxes each languages uses
English and Spanish can mess up my sentence at most time, but I'm improving. The reason I'm currently learning Spanish is the reason I'm mixed Hispanic and American. However, I refer myself as American since my skin color is white and my lack of Spanish vocabulary. Another unfortunate part is, I can't roll my r's, which is very important in the Spanish language. I also heard its similar to Portuguese, if that's the case, then I'll perhaps learn Portuguese.
As for Japanese, I have few Japanese online friends. The utmost difficult part learning Japanese is learning more than two-thousand Kanji's and the grammar structure. As much it gives me stress, I still enjoy it.
>study grammar
That's the most important factor for every languages out there. As listen beforehand, English grammar, Spanish grammar, and Japanese grammar is hard for me to construct a perfect sentence. Good luck on your grammar studies Oracle.

Attached: 1531194594.jpg (720x711, 73K)

Glad to hear it. It's going well, nothing to worry about friend. : )
Remembered!

>Sometimes we need to put a bit of make up on our daily struggle but it is not a fake view, but a more personal one
Only when that could only worsen other people's experience.

Attached: 1522367153752.png (500x600, 28K)

>youtu.be/DPfHHls50-w
based thanks

How's it going today Cowboy?

feeling a little down watching so videos that probably aren't helping me feel better

Attached: 1556542056472.jpg (625x415, 35K)

I had this one dream where the moon was gonna fall and shit complete with that angry face, it disappeared at the last minute, and apparently my would be last meal of choice was a sandwich

We all have those days.. Also, YouTube isn't really cutting it for me these days either, the creators are apparently in a slump atm too..

They say its harder for a japanese to learn portuguese/spanish then for a hispanic to learn japanese, our worse struggle is to get all of those kanjis and such
For them, a total restructure of grammar and way of reasoning is needed, this is one of the issues with learning english for them
Also the phonetic vocabulary changes quite a bit
If you ever begin to study portuguese which is somewhat similar to spanish indeed, you have my support and help if needed!
Its great to know you are such fervent learner Yukari, you have my congratulations!
That is the beat outcome of a visit to doctor
Did you get candy? I miss those times when i did
Oh yeah, i dont even consider worsening other's lives i only believe in helping or not giving others trouble so...
Well dont be a bad apple anone, unless you are music
Greetings cowbow!
Glad to see you again

Attached: 1444807810999.jpg (738x446, 117K)

FAKE NEWS. U R A KEK. FAKE LIVE STREAM. REEEEEE

ikr that sudden connection drop on current technology's climax, baka

Attached: 1545342605411.png (370x270, 29K)

good to see you too back up happy day
>We all have those days
it seems that I have those days more often than usual but it's partly my fault listing to sad music and watching blackpill videos isn't improving my mood but I hope to join my local gym soon so hopefully I can get away from the internet

There ya go, my life improved drastically when I deleted my faceduck account. I came to realize it was a negative feedback loop of politics and drama.

Remberedd

Attached: 1551355821696.jpg (650x1068, 170K)

>blEP ID

Attached: 1552100185789.png (900x1024, 223K)

I think even if I get away from the internet I'll still have this self defeatist blackpilled mentality they say things are never as bad as you think but I believe it's the other way around

Attached: IMG_20190429_133718.jpg (333x333, 47K)

The rise of the clown world meme is no small thing, people are starting to wake up from their slumber and really look around for the first time. Keep your spirits up, don't give up. Your future is what you make of it.

Cya all later, I'm off to work.

There was so many big red LIVE signs i too believed in it
Sorry user, i was also deceived but its a nice stream nevertheless
It happened on aprils 11
Rare id stayed on Saint Lucia as you moved on with your space traveling life~
Have nice work FSF!

Attached: clayno.jpg (600x600, 38K)

Rembered!

it's not just clown world it's clown human nature as well as my own nature people will always look down on me and even hate me for being weird girls will always be repulsied by me and it's not even TFW no gf it's TFW no acceptance I feel was though the world it's self has dejected me I feel like I don't belong on Earth like I'm a mistake

Attached: 1546179514_Help.gif (500x280, 496K)

All of those are things you think, from your point of view
Its hard to accept ourselves and its really hard to see how others see us
As the following phrases that come after "no one is around to help" on hat in time dlc game over screen with sick music and vaporwave you also have
"Life is hard, life is stressfull
I need peace and tranquility
I dont have to prove myself to anyone"
Dont jump to hasty conclusions cowboy bro
Just take it a notch more easy

Attached: P1010514.jpg (3968x2232, 931K)

yo fappy gay
pastebin.com/qa2GP7JU

Attached: 1549810876105.jpg (799x601, 591K)

>Its hard to accept ourselves and
it really is for how can I find peace in life if I can't find it within myself
>really hard to see how others see us
I fear it may be worss than how I see myself

Huge!
Remembered!

Fears and doubts can't solve anything
Just think less and try to spend your time with work and sometimes pleasurable activities
Don't try to withstand all the burdens of the world, just exist and keep going day after day
This is a struggle already big enough

Attached: 1553629463047.jpg (850x601, 177K)

4 hours and only 50 replies, wew.

What an odd existence that Swede leads. Oh well, I'm not one to talk.
Stock up on those Zzzzzzz's to face tomorrow head on!

>Just think less and try to spend your time with work and sometimes pleasurable activities
I don't work and I find most activities boring hopefully I can get that gym membership and just focus on getting shredded
>just exist and keep going day after day
what point is there to existing if one can not find a reason to exist
>This is a struggle already big enough
bigger than you could possibly imagine kiddo
looks like today isn't a very happy day

Attached: tumblr_lyv2rk1Eat1qag6gfo1_400.gif (360x216, 988K)

>How is the start of this new week today?
Playing sum Vicky II before I go back to work from tomorrow to Saturday.
Not much in the way of self improvement, unfortunately.

>what point is there to existing if one can not find a reason to exist
Is that it don't need a point
Any and all "reasons" would be caramelized lies
Existing just is, for me its enough

Attached: familykoish.png (1200x848, 489K)

It's been a relaxing day and hopefully a good week.

I struggle to plan very far for the future... always have. If I would have to think about it I would like to get out of advertising. Which is a hard choice to make because sometimes the devil you know is better.

Have a great week anons

thog dont caare

>it don't need a point
what is the point of something if it serves no purpose or anything of value living just to live is pointless

Attached: 1556555346050.jpg (796x422, 288K)

Attached: 1519683185968.png (500x347, 73K)

I wish I had someone to give me pats

>what are your plans for the future
>sometimes it's important to gaze into the future

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-19 at 9.00.43 PM copy.png (850x662, 732K)

late night hello and bump
remba

>I fear it may be worss than how I see myself
That can only apply to people that know for at least a little while. First impression do exist and can be extremely crucial - every new human being you meet in favorable conditions is a clear page for you. Giving up on that would be a waste~
>what point is there to existing if one can not find a reason to exist
Ahh you see, if you don't care about living, you can always help out every other person with their troubles. Sometimes it sticks for years to come, after you've overcome your inner conflicts already

Attached: sage.jpg (2400x1600, 336K)