murder
organ harvesting
black market trade
mutilation
torture
kidnapping
human trafficking
dox

Attached: 1487800952521.jpg (785x757, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CVLH5V6YvOI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

my wife alice is so cute

Attached: fakenews.jpg (700x466, 16K)

you dont know who alice is.

get a fucking life

yes i do
i know she is cute

you got any evidence to back those crimes? and why haven't you gone to the police?

alice is a good person you underaged frogposter

i had one but alice took it away from me

youtube.com/watch?v=CVLH5V6YvOI

You seem alive to me. Have any evidence that she's done anything to you? Why haven't you gone to the police?

Alice?

he's writing a novel about his fantasy of running through tokyo and teaming up with yakuza to bring down his archnemesis alice.
can't wait to read the finished novel.

Sorry, no. Just a Jow Forumser sick of all this spam.

Odd that he writes this novel by spamming threads and posting with extreme butthurt.

yeah no i agree the promotion tactic is pretty shit

Also, isn't it illegal to use a real person as a character without their permission?

Considering Alice is based on a Tohou character, she can't exactly claim that likeness.

shit, i think you're right.
you better change that OP

It's clearly a pseudonym based on a real person. It's not like an author writing under a pseudonym isn't still liable. Liability works both ways.

no you dont

join here if you wanna know who alice REALLY is YVBevd
fuck you. Being alive doesnt mean i have a life. S(he) took fucking everything from me. my wife my kid my dog my house. All gone. This is all i have now. after im done with this i might just go and commit suicide. i have nothing in this world, nothing to lose. all i want is to see alice>put to justice for her crimes
THIS ISNT A FUCKING NOVEL YOU DUMB RETARDS

so it's a larp then?

Okay. That all seems like things that'd be easy to prove. So where is the evidence. If she truly is this awful person you say she is, I'll assist you in any way my considerable resources can.

ill read the rough draft for free

no

Seems like a LARP to me. Maybe an ARG?
Like, let's be serious, someone who had their life destroyed like this would go to the police, not spam Jow Forums.

she is elusive. shes been doing things for years evading people much more skilled than i. If you think the police can deal with her than youre frankly retarded

plot armor, nice.

Good

Okay. That also seems like something that could easily be backed up by actual evidence. So surely there is some. Why not post it? Then I'll feel justified in attacking her.

YVBevd

No, she operates in a public area. Surely you have screenshots or links to archives. I'm definitely not going to a sketchy discord without some amount of hard evidence first.

i cant post them here or alice will have the jannies ban me

So? You'll instantly have me on your side, and I have considerable resources. But frankly, currently, this seems like a LARP or something.

prove it, youre just trying to get me banned arent

"I have evidence of crimes including pedophelia, rape, murder, organ harvesting, black market trade, mutliation, torture, kidnapping, human trafficking and doxxing, but I can't post any of it or go to the police so I'm going to shill my sketchy discord here"

Totally 100% believable

Alright. Now it's your turn. Prove this woman did any of the things in your OP picture and I will make sure she is brought to justice.

Attached: bank.png (1244x294, 50K)

If he had evidence, he'd post it and I'd help him bring her to justice. But it is much more likely you are correct and he simply has a problem with some random internet user, which is pathetic.

1 thats not even your bank account (nice try)
2 14,000,000 million dollars wouldnt do much anyway. throwing money at an issue wont just make it go away. I have good reason to start thinking this shit might be tied to the israeli, usa, and japanese govenerment
3 im not risking getting banned because you posted some anons bank account,so if you want the truth join my discord and read what i have put there. If you dont, dont

Yes it is. I can show you specific purchases I made if you like. If you refuse to post literally any evidence, then it's very clear to everyone here that you have none.
I posted my evidence, as requested. Where is yours?

this is getting us nowhere just fuck off

nice back pedal faggot

It's getting us no where because you refuse to provide literally any hard evidence of your claims.
Put up or shut up. I did. Now you.