You guys = TV zombies

How do people Get emotional connected and sucked into watching something that’s not actually happening and it’s just a script acted out and not real. I feel like every one is a zombie.

Attached: B908CEAD-ED64-42D3-98A5-2312A1C93C7F.jpg (1024x793, 96K)

Cause they're dumb

We exploit ourself for one's entertainment, could it be through food, little bit of social engineering, false sense of accomplishment and reward, or cinema.
From all these types, I would say that movie industry - if done right - is least destructive. Though fuck watching TVs in 2019, get a computer.

I once cried while watching this short animation because I felt like I was one of the characters and I was reliving some crap I went through as a kid

Attached: olivia crying.png (302x573, 212K)

t.17th century europeen downer person
>uh guys shakespeare made all this up it is not a real story

Attached: 1242219783853.jpg (650x730, 66K)

i remember crying to anime when i was 13

Attached: 56673121_2981332975240958_7172278557467475968_n.png (440x568, 304K)

I cringe at everything emotional in TV/movies. Anime especially with it's over melodramatic gay shit. I pretty much root for the bad guy every single time because I'm so sick of all the wishy washy faggy do goody monologues etc. I'm a pretty nice got in person but if you put any Hollywood/anime in front of me I will shit on your mother's grave and then dig get out and shove it down her dead rotten mouth while I masturbate furiously. I probably would get hard but I don't care. All of this over emotional garbage that spews out of Hollywood/ anime and even faggy YouTube personalities make me want to commit horrendous acts on the human species.

Pic is of a trap I find very attractive. There's no reason to post it but then again THERE'S NO REASON TO MAKE EVERY TV/MOVIE OVER EMOTIONAL EITHER!!!!

Attached: tumblr_n4wzn4K9S21ssal6ao7_500.jpg (500x460, 39K)

Because when said something so truthfully with absolute determination or a heroic deed of justice or love. We get emotional. These were the values that some groups possesed. Now to most they mean nothing.

This is why the Dutch are such a bunch of hoity toity pooftahs

better watch your langue English faggot.
Or else the gayparade-police will get you in jail for hate speech.

Good look in getting out of the EU with your corrupt undemocratic regime.
Who you will never defeat because you became a bunch of pussy's.

Says the pooftah aquafresh flag I wipe my butte on because I can and you suck the balls

Gentlemen, please. There's no need to fight, you can BOTH be retarded!

I'm going to piss on your mothers dead body to tenderise the meat before chucking your cunt mother on the grill and serving her remains to the rest of your family for a nice festive summer BBQ.

Attached: 1556627836987.jpg (720x720, 29K)

But you're clearly in the lead.
You're not doing much to help the reputation of British cuisine.

My name is Mohammed you bong cuck. Take that cuisine and shove it up your dirty slag of a mother's arse so I can stick her on a kebab stick and make me some profit like my name would suggest

Good god.
I never saw that as an option.
Thank you gut sir.

I apologise, but I appear to have made a mistake, has used up the retard supply for most of Europe.

Fuck me right in the pussy! damn it!
Now I never get those state funds illegals get.
I"m not black you see.
Maybe its Theresa may shitposting again ?
Better she tits or GTFO !

BRUH..... this is like....... woaaaaaaaaah........ mind=blown rn...... holy balls........... heckin' gosh..............

Have you tried a niqab? That way you only have to black up around the eyes. It also means you can claim tranny rights two. Twice the payouts!

O yes.
Excellent!
I can tell my goverment i am a transsexual muslim. Who can't take of 'her' niqab. And if they don't give me money they are sexist racist biggots and i will tell all the 'unbiased' media about this homophobic muslimphobic goverment.

Live the dream.

>I'm super special and unique because I don't like the thing

IT has to be kino. Though the only show I ever felt this way towards was The Sopranos.

Attached: sop311paulie-main1.jpg (450x675, 79K)