Why is everything so terrible, Jow Forums? i just wish i would die

why is everything so terrible, Jow Forums? i just wish i would die

Attached: 6243A2A8-E969-406C-9FF0-E3EFCA63FA2A.jpg (600x882, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/speechlesss/keep-on-going
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

y

soundcloud.com/speechlesss/keep-on-going

take it ez

Attached: 0ccc.jpg (665x665, 176K)

Give it a go

i'm not having the best day either user and i've been having some of the same thoughts as you but you just have to remember that the good times will eventually come, even if they seem far away right now
and also remember Jow Forums will always be here for you :)

Attached: 1499438909871.png (800x500, 18K)

You have the capacity to love and that is a force stronger than gravity. That’s not a joke. The effect of that force is just as strong even if you are stranded far across the galaxy. So find someone to pull you across the galaxy?

Attached: 971448E2-7444-4CDA-9F41-AB9FBF531AE5.png (442x445, 404K)

i wish it could pull me across the ocean to him

It can. If you honestly do everything within your power to enable it then it will happen. It’s already starting to manifest itself just by thinking that way.

the dutchman is right
it will eventually be possible if you try hard enough and wait enough time
but before then make sure you spend as much time as you can with this person and tell him how you feel so you don't lose him

Attached: Puchiko_11.gif (400x268, 431K)

There’s also the saying strike while the iron is hot, and also- take some risks. Really. take the risk. It’s what life is for.

Meant for in context of

yeah i don't know the specifics of OP's situation but i assumed that he can't do what he wants to because of something that's out of his control. but if he can do it right now then yes you're right he should try to as soon as possible.

former.

sorry to hear that
do you know if you'll be able to meet him eventually?

i dont

but is it a possibility that you'll meet him eventually

maybe? i doubt it
itll be a long time from now (at least two years) and he lives 9000 miles away.....

well that's still something at least
you already talk to this person on the internet right? in the meantime just keep doing that, try to find some new things to do with him like playing an online video game or livestreaming an anime or something. it's both a curse and a blessing to live in a time when we can spend time with the people we love without ever seeing them in person.

Alex?

alright.

im not whoever youre thinking of sorry

never is, is it?

heh

well, im going to bed now, goodnight Jow Forums

good luck dude

good night