Happy day

Anooon~! It is finally time!
Welcome back to your daily corner of sympathy, here on Jow Forums

Attached: 614th Happy day.png (777x1087, 413K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XqUz3JEUg3o
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BJzJtm7OfdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=XcySXoQLI5Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hiya!

Boop

hello poland!

I am at ease

Attached: __hata_no_kokoro_komeiji_koishi_and_komeiji_satori_hopeless_masquerade_and_etc_drawn_by_kurokoori__s (1000x600, 150K)

Hello Yuuka! Today is raining once again and cold.

Attached: 20140120022405.jpg (500x375, 176K)

someone put this sunscreen on my back and on my penis.

wow it has been a long time since our last talk yuuka. Happyday!

Attached: Screenshot.jpg (1920x1080, 1.11M)

the r/banter experience

Attached: 01.jpg (2025x1620, 731K)

Checked and based.

Checked and based, I'm an equal opportunity thread killer.
For entertainment purposes, I made a secure trip rolling thread if anybody's interested.

Attached: e7FPxcydDp-4.png (300x250, 36K)

The slag should not be true neutral. She should be in the evil row, with kot taking her place.
¥Ralsei
¥not evil
Who’s spice and wolf supposed to represent?

You're in part two

Attached: 02.jpg (2025x1620, 654K)

Korbo

what is my moral alignment

UwU

discord teen thread

chaotic yeehaw

Might be better to just put in the Italian flag to represent him.

Peace be with ya, mon.
>atm id
Whatchu been doin' atm Future~?
ᴳᵒᵒᵈ ᵒᶫ' ᵗᵉᶰ ˢᵉᶜᵒᶰᵈ ᵗᶦᵐᵉʳ ᴵ ˢᵉᵉ ^-^
*blep
Cheers Kureizy kUrws id
One difference around the end and you could fight for an instant Polish citizenship with such precious id /ᐠ。ꞈ-ᐟ\
ᵀʰᵉ ˢᵃᵗᵒʳᶦ ᶜᵉʳᵗᵃᶦᶰᶫʸ ᶦˢᶰ'ᵗ⋅
Very fluffy fire, 10/10 perfect balance of animated elements, though Koishi's sister could at least wriggle or vibrate a bit~
There's a non-stop drizzle, that sometimes evolves into a heavier rain, for about two or three days straight. It's really hard to tell when the rains started but clouds were there for quite a few days now.
Just a one, gigantic stuffy swelter, so I understand your troubles~
You won't reach to your penis or you just want unsuspecting fools to wank you off by accident?
I'm sorry but this is something I cannot ignore, I will have to call a super police.
youtube.com/watch?v=XqUz3JEUg3o
ᵍᵒᶫᶫʸ ᵗʳᶦᵖˢ~
Oi, yet another r/banter allegiance chart huh.. guess those need to be updated with each passage of time~
Actually we could make another thread dedicated to those - there has been a significant spike in new posters since autumn.
Who's that representative under Chaotic Evil, Fenrir? lol okay
Oh, now we are talking

Attached: 1553115066526.jpg (600x600, 133K)

whos the neutral and chaotic evil

>sweetheart
N-NO U
Had an incredibly shitty morning but the work day is going better.

thank you, I also nearly got a kkk ID too though. so probably not. you doing good?

>chaotic yeehaw
a good KEK

Attached: img.jpg (850x755, 99K)

All's well in the north friend. Enjoying a nice, chill day off. Watching youtubes and having a few brews to boot. How's it going today?

Attached: peaceful.jpg (320x247, 74K)

All regular kotposters rather that one other romanian and korbe

no i mean neutral evil

Futuresight

Dope, though it's much faster to use a minner, unless you are looking just for some randomish bunch of letters that you just think look good.
I remember my first trip having three capitalised letters near each other, so I sticked to it for a moment.
Good times o/
China poster!!
>it has been a long time
A great deal of time, yes

Attached: 1553886604965.gif (302x412, 71K)

nice to see ya my happy polish fren

I can be, depends on how I'm treated. Also how people treat others.

Attached: 0aa4137fdbab2704e7ac46bec3ad4cdb.jpg (367x600, 25K)

>t͇h͇a͇t͇ copypasta
Someone’s gonna post it right now

Secure trips can't be mined except for on-site. Handy thing to have, lol. You can replicate it with a regular trip, but it won't have the !! At the beginning.

noyce
Satori shields her sister even in the face of danger
Literally since that is the dangerous face Kokoro has
But she wont wriggle or vibrate for she is steady and hardened through countless battles
Battles where she, alone, had to command her minions to apparently mindless ways to open dense chests of pure diabetes
And with only a couple red arrow signs
Awooooooo~
Hey ho Chen friend
How are you on this sunny day?
Still on a trip?
Hey there Yukarin!
I am now sipping on a nice cup of coffee, but you are the tea expert:
Is "tea" the term for a drinkable infusion? If so, is coffee a kind of tea?

I forgot my awoo pic

Attached: awooowo.jpg (2048x2048, 252K)

I’m off back to work. See y’all later.

Aeiou buddy o/
ᵀᵁᴱˢᴰᴬʸ ʰᵉʳᵉ ʷᵉ ᵍᵒ

neat, over in HQ we've got chaos! though technically I'm not at HQ right now, instead at the lunar base ready for an expedition

Hello friend, Awoooo!
Nice.
Cya later Kureizy.

Attached: AWOOOOOO.gif (497x491, 338K)

get

Attached: __inaba_tewi_and_reisen_udongein_inaba_touhou_drawn_by_kurokoori__7bfb1b9d4f3e3597383331a109c8cf0c.j (700x550, 96K)

got

Attached: __chen_yakumo_ran_and_yakumo_yukari_touhou_drawn_by_kurokoori__2481f45339b9b7bb8ce3a26cb7d523de.jpg (750x700, 219K)

Sry..

F

>atm tuck
What is your ID powers today

Attached: 1556418769184.gif (375x600, 104K)

Might seem kind of from nowhere but what's your opinion about TF2 game? I always thought if Jow Forums TF2 lobby could become a thing or at least a hijack.
ʕ ◉ᴥ◉ʔ/) I would sink this thread with that person locked inside.
In a non-sexualised manner, so you better stop thinking about it Kureizy.
Stay safee~ o/
Wait whaat, that double exclamation mark means something?!
I thought secured trips are those that just never will or went public.
Let me correct myself then - it's a great thread idea, though trips do possess certain stigma attached to them - especially such secured ones~
>Battles where she, alone, had to command her minions to apparently mindless ways to open dense chests of pure diabetes
>And with only a couple red arrow signs
c: you are too good for this world, Oracle.
Heck yeah here we go~!
How's your day going so far Bizzy? Getting little bit bizzy perhaps..?
How many planets or planes are in Battle Cat's universe even? /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\
Happens to the best. ʳᶦᵖ

Attached: 8067933985.jpg (636x457, 22K)

so far there are 46 named planets (44 if you count the sun and beetlejuice as stars), though there's an unknown amount of unnamed ones out there.

The stigma attached to trips is worth it if you have people trying to tarnish your in-board image. Secured trips are even better, though you have to put alot more effort into finding them. This was my runner-up.

Woah, I ᵘʰʰ⋅⋅ well, was expecting something along the lines "about five plus heavens, the tower, cyclone valley and ocassional events"
And there are multiple levels on each of them with their own theme and difficulties..?
Unfortunately people tend to remember posters in a binary way when it comes to trips - they either see a namefig using a trip or not. Most people won't recognize that poster X uses secured random trips with W0J inside, so anybody who would want to immitate him, could easily do so by using another random trip.
It's just how it works on me, maybe not as much for the others~

Attached: 1547173034414.png (512x384, 190K)

I've always liked TF2 but I grew up as a console pleb with shitty internet connection so I could never play it for myself

a reminder

Attached: prove-them-wrong.png (741x523, 36K)

Can't win everytime
And it was a nice try nevertheless
>c: you are too good for this world, Oracle.
I do try my best everyday and not a single day more

Attached: __hijiri_byakuren_and_kasodani_kyouko_touhou_drawn_by_kurokoori__sample-83a9084fd25d850a2931bfcd03ff (850x1133, 138K)

This is true, though some people do read into it..

>drinkable infusion
Well, addicted as I am right now, I would say negative(?).
>coffee a kind of tea
Not necessarily. (In before coffee lovers).

Attached: 3804028618.jpg (604x604, 97K)

most of them are from CotC, the three that aren't in CotC are heaven, river styx, and the tower

Better than having to deal with a 2 GB RAM, seven year old laptop that needs a blowjob through wents every 15 minutes or otherwise it will straight up melt down.
Though I valued my privacy greatly during those times - still do, obviously. Playing on a console would be a suffering for me, unless I had some TV in a secured room.
I just prefer to keep any computer related stuff as far away from family, even thogh I don't have to worry about it anymore~
Have you grew fond of certain games you played in childhood, Cowboy?
Poop flowers at the morning~
*padde

Attached: touhou_kyouko_say_google.png (1000x1000, 732K)

Always rember happy day, Anone

Attached: a reminder.jpg (850x1189, 248K)

rembered!

I have rembemberd

Attached: 1530705672171.png (450x450, 186K)

Remembered!
Also, where is swedish sage today?

Attached: 1556599500006.png (800x800, 635K)

>Have you grew fond of certain games you played in childhood, Cowboy?
FO:NV FO3 Skyrim the dark souls series borderlands just to name a few

We need more redditors, our player character posters base is dying off

Attached: 03.jpg (2025x1620, 729K)

You've pretty much named my favorite games of the last decade, along with Subnautica and Ark:Survival evolved.

>TFW your not on the list
I feel left out

>almost all of them are animeposting attention whores
excellent work

Bottom middle is AOF? I think he might be back soon.

Cowboy is not Space Cowboy who is not Andy?
Who the fuck was ANDY?

you have quite refined tastes bloodborne is also one of my favorite games but that was more of my mid teenage years than my childhood

Based, I'm one of the few people I know to actually beat Demon's Souls. Faith/Spear/Shield build for the win.

>Cowboy is not Space Cowboy a space cowboy I just took the space part off
>who the fuck was andy
some guy

>Demon's Souls
never played I was a xbonefag

Who knows, who knows~
Never played any of those, unfortunately.. I rarely ever played singleplayer games to be honest.
Sleep tight, Doc.
Andy is Spooks, Cowboy is our old time space cowboy, am I wrong?

Attached: __kazami_yuuka_tatara_kogasa_and_yakumo_yukari_touhou_drawn_by_gaoo_frpjx283__sample-350306d310834d6 (850x1201, 197K)

If you ever get the chance, it's worth it. Not much of a learning curve since you play Dark Souls, but it's pretty difficult.

Yes! Getting a lot done actually, been trying to sleep more, eat better etc. to be more productive in life in general.
I started well when 2019 started but got lazy a bit, but have gotten back on track the last couple weeks
All the talk of getting sleep in these threads helped me decide to try more in that department desu
REMBRED !! :3

>rarely ever played singleplayer games to be honest.
you missed out single player games are kino
>If you ever get the chance
it's unlikely I will I'm probably never going to get another PS4 let alone a PS3

Attached: 1556565289881.jpg (1026x1314, 378K)

Remembered.

Attached: 8748472212.jpg (428x598, 57K)

I still don't get this part of the Jow Forums lore is very complicated at that point.
So you are Cowboy, but you were once Space Cowboy, but he is still posting, this means there are two yous of you, Space Cowboy is you from a different post apocalyptic gay timeline of the past and Cowboy is the actual Space Cowboy of our straight forward current timeline? There are also theories that Space Cowboy was Amei who was Americanon. The plot thickens right there, are the Jow Forums universe and the [s4s] universe actually connected at this point through an accident of Yoshi's time travels and a tax fraud in a past timeline changed everything? Could it be that Shiro poster the missing puzzle piece in this dilemma? I think Shiro poster tried to save the timelines once and actually got PTSD as result by seeing the abyssal eldritch god form of Spikeman. We need to find Shiro poster asap.

Attached: 1556356240536.png (400x400, 103K)

Checked, and if you think that's complicated, just lookup my name in the archives with all the imposter I have these days.

>you are Cowboy, but you were once Space Cowboy,
correct
>this means there are two yous of you, Space Cowboy is you from a different post
>Cowboy was Amei who was Americano
there is only one Cowboy of Jow Forums and I am him but there are those that have tried to take my name

I am that night posting chinese who is bad at math if you can still remember it by any chance. Nevertheless it's nice to see you here. I can hardly talk to you these days cause I stay up late less often now.
Things still didn't go as I planned as usual but I learn to take a more, so to speak, positive views on those results. Have you read that booked 'Storia del nuovo cognome'. Just like the heroine summarised "I give all I can give, I take whatever I can take, and I bear everything I am supposed to bear" .
There was an online friend of mine who died 21 days ago from cerebral hemorrhage because of obesity. I still want to talk with him about everything but he is just gone. After learning of his death I decided to do things that I like to honor him and not to leave regrets in my life.
Sorry for mumbling about this useless stuffs. I am going to bed now. Good night yuuka.

Attached: Screenshot_20181213-023241_bilibili.jpg (1920x1080, 484K)

Imagine a Touhou movie directed by Wes Anderson. Would you watch it?

Attached: 1556314805282.jpg (731x812, 82K)

no

Take your horse to the old town road

Attached: 04.jpg (2025x1620, 623K)

Beyond accurate placement in that one.

>pone
>not lawful good
awful

Be happy somebody considers you to be on the same tier as Lee.

Attached: Really?.png (1233x918, 275K)

saged

Attached: 1 (1).png (300x309, 27K)

I missed you, I was actually pretty worried.

Attached: 1556017107167.jpg (751x479, 184K)

i'm gonna RIIIIIIIIDE till I can't no mre

Attached: d9baq89-f36f41c5-9879-4655-a733-0e89eda3028a.jpg (883x701, 306K)

>7944849

We never forget you

Attached: __inaba_tewi_touhou_drawn_by_poronegi__25722a9f4892674ae716e449843f8ba5.jpg (800x1129, 207K)

oh no, I cannot read it right now but good night China o/
Sleep well, I will reply in a few.

today I redpilled my colleagues of the hospital I do practices about how boomers are fucking with young generations; on why unskilled people got it easy as fuck 50 years ago to get more income than a medic nowadays (even doing 4 days of 24 hours shift / month you get less than 2800€/month), also the prices of houses nowadays are 200% more expensive than 50 years ago where I live. Boomers (40% of this country) are voting the same corrupt parties and they force millennials to pay their retirement.

Attached: 5A994345-ECA9-4CDC-BBE7-B4A1B6C4670E.png (1181x1748, 1.63M)

>all that talking about sleep
hahah, great to hear it could be of any help :b
>I started well when 2019 started but got lazy a bit, but have gotten back on track the last couple weeks
Same but in point to point reverse.
I spent an awful lot of time on YouTube regarding games though.
I prefered multiplayers over singleplayer games because I wanted to at least affect other people in a good way. Social aspect and possible power difference (especially when it's solely based on real life skills rather than sets of grinded numbers) is an important thing for me in games~
>Have you read that booked 'Storia del nuovo cognome'.
Unfortunately I haven't had such pleasure of reading it.
>"I give all I can give, I take whatever I can take, and I bear everything I am supposed to bear"
Great quote, though it does sound a little bit like somebody's defence right before a mental breakdown - but a respectable man nonetheless, of course~
>There was an online friend of mine who died 21 days ago from cerebral hemorrhage because of obesity. I still want to talk with him about everything but he is just gone. After learning of his death I decided to do things that I like to honor him and not to leave regrets in my life.
Living a life for both of the souls.
I will remember him, don't you worry. What can I say now other than good luck in life, man.
Sleep snug

Attached: gaegaeagrwe.jpg (720x720, 82K)

Goodnight and snug sleps when you do, science loving friend.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BJzJtm7OfdQ

>Social aspect and possible power
that's part of the beauty of single player games you don't have put up with other people and there bullshit

>ˢᵒᶰᶦᶜ ᵗʳᵃᶦᶫᵉʳ
NOOOOOO SONIC IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THAT

Rembered!

>Imagine what paxyyl does to early minds, why I have an anti-suicide pact in the first place. It was falsely pushed to the public, and was never approved before that.

>Paxyll, the smile zombie, dying inside medicine for making anyone with Aspergers quiet.

Attached: 1556643119197.jpg (634x1024, 134K)

The neverending game of life~
I would like to hear some interview with teams about how they managed to come into such conclusion. That skinny version of Sonic does remind me about one thing though..
youtube.com/watch?v=XcySXoQLI5Q
Sleep tight Koishi, I feel completely trashed in need of sleep right now

Attached: 1550940899708.jpg (500x550, 69K)