Why are zoomers so hated...

why are zoomers so hated? I think it's mostly millennials who know they are getting older and start getting jealous of the young people

Attached: scll-haha-kys-snowflake-say-hi-to-your-wifes-boyfriend-37187042.png (500x347, 24K)

>how could anyone hate the rainbow haired mumble rap generation raised by social media and youtube

Attached: 2pi1lk.jpg (625x423, 26K)

hey we aren't all like that

because 30 year old virgins be hating

i didn't know people hated zoomers desu. i thought everyone hated millenials.

no.

quiet zoomie go to bed

I'm a zoomer and I don't listen to mumble rap

Attached: 1556581469537.jpg (413x395, 84K)

>needs a name to post on Jow Forums
>boring, stupid, has horrendous tastes
>WOW A COWBOY BASED
absolutely a product of your environment

whometh doth thee quote?

I like to call the Millennials Moomers for some reason. But Millennials are usually the ones who despise Gen Z. They hate them so much that they’ll include some of their own (1995-2000) as Gen Z. Boomers hate Gen Z as well but that’s mostly because they make fun of Boomers, and Gen X is cool with Gen Z.

Attached: 1551077790894.jpg (720x706, 49K)

BED

>only namefags on one board
>has the most refined tastes
>cowboys are based
don't you look foolish now
>Gen X is cool with Gen Z.
makes sense considering most zoomers have gen x parents

i honestly think it's just that all millenials are getting well into their 20's now, and they attack the teenagers now because they're getting older. it's just classic kids-these-days syndrome. but whatever i'm just a fucking zoomer

>some of their own
>2000
i play minecraft and can't remember 9/11, don't lump me in with those pricks

"you're just jealous" is not an argument.
I don't hate any generation. but I hate zoomer culture—all the mumble rap, meme vidya, gay fashion, gay views, etc. I honestly consider it gay and objectively inferior. And so I hate people who enjoy, promote and absorb this culture, and can't see it for how bad it is.

>don't you look foolish now
ahh no?

>t.ass blasted millennial

you have no idea how foolish you

I'll repeat: "you're butthurt" is not an argument. looks like you're just defensive about something you can't defend.

aw calm down mate I'm just taking the piss and I agree that a lot of zoomer culture is shit

And calling everything as gay isn’t either. I fucking despise Millennials. I hate their crappy music made by shitty boy bands and retards, I hate their stupid haircuts that look faggy as fuck, I hate how much of self-absorbed pricks they are, I hate how they ruined all these shows by making everyone gay, and I hate how godless they are and how they obsess over Science with shit like “I Fucking Love Science”.

>why are zoomers so hated?
They shart on their seats.

what the fuck

Attached: 1555548644456.jpg (778x704, 80K)

it is pretty gay though, it's not objective but I never claimed so. what is an argument though is that zoomer culture is objectively inferior because you can't repeat better market conditions that made better culture possible. music, vidya, movies, all have gone the route of corporate, big budget, lowest common denominator shit. I can prove it to you if needed.
you, on the other hand, are entirely subjective.
>I hate their crappy music made by shitty boy bands and retards, I hate their stupid haircuts that look faggy as fuck
be more specific.
>I hate how much of self-absorbed pricks they are
blanket statement.
>I hate how they ruined all these shows by making everyone gay
millennials did it?
>and I hate how godless they are and how they obsess over Science with shit like “I Fucking Love Science”.
that's your stereotypical redditor/numale, not a whole generation.

>that's your stereotypical redditor/numale, not a whole generation
you're in russia, if only you knew how bad things really were

The oldest zoomers are teenagers and young adults now. They are bound to be irritating.

All of those motherfucked ones should be left in the middle of a Nevada desert with a medium level bugout bag.
A radio communication once a day. I kid you not.

MAXIMUM KEK

Attached: U_MOM_GAY.jpg (284x177, 13K)

Zoomers are NPCs by default. They're born and raised with youtube ecelebs and bombarded with mass media which tell them what to do and what not. They have no curiosity of their own but instinctively play into trends and adopt the herd behavior they're indoctrinated with. I still have to find one outsider zoomer who doesn't think Jow Forums is full of nazis and serial killers.

People listened when some asshole said 'think of the children'. The children were thought of, and this is what we got. Fuck the children.

you're in Canada, of course things are bad in your country

>teenagers are retards that blindly follow trends
thanks for the update

Attached: sip.jpg (443x455, 33K)

When I was a teen I had my own tastes and I never followed any random brand or trend.

>national service
You know how it's done.

yeah, i'm a teen now and do the same. we aren't special m8

how old are we talking

Something zoomers like to do is obsess over cringing at things and pretending to have experienced things that they haven't. They put on a front to make themselves feel better than others.
t.older zoomer

still kids I think.

>older zoomer

Attached: 65d2.png (434x327, 61K)

I think it could be because the 80s and 90s in general encouraged counterculture, edginess and all things alternative. "fuck you" was the default mode for the youth.
2010s are conformist and childish, people have embraced pop culture, capeshit, protecting feefees and the "good corporations" meme like Google/Apple. and when they're not conformist, they're about LGBT, weed and other pozzed shit.

80's and 90's were during the grunge non-conformist 'fuck everyone' period too and was during a period of time where you weren't told how to think

yep that's what I meant
I guess eventually they took a 180 on non-conformism and aggressiveness, and switched to onions, nu-males, and demonizing "angry white males".
I think that's the reason for most zoomers/young millennials are so obsessed with mocking "edgy" people. they're mocking the dominant mode of the previous generation as something taboo.

Because that happens with every generation. Remember when Millennials were thought to be poor because they ate too much avocado toast? Its like when boomers believed that eating Tide pods was a common occurrence amongst us. It's not true, but the older generation believes it because they don't want to be phased out.

saged

They're alright. A little too deep into social media but I've never been of all that facebergramchats

why post at all

its a curse