When your so in denial of what a failure you are that you are just as shocked as everyone else when the truth slips...

When your so in denial of what a failure you are that you are just as shocked as everyone else when the truth slips passed your shell of irony.

my friend asked me if i had any goals for this year. I said "goals and plans are for other people not me". It hurt me just as much as if someone else had said it. I have no ambition and am completely devoid of passion. I've given up on the deepest level.

Attached: 49B8B3D88CA44BD399252B5D443AE2D3.jpg (612x608, 48K)

When your so in denial of what a failure you are that you are just as shocked as everyone else when the truth slips passed your shell of irony.

my friend asked me if i had any goals for this year. I said "goals and plans are for other people not me". It hurt me just as much as if someone else had said it. I have no ambition and am completely devoid of passion. I've given up on the deepest level.

>>>/r9gay/

(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)

(You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You)

(You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You) (You)
(You) (You) (You)
(You) (You) (You)
(You) (You) (You)
(You) (You) (You)
(You) (You) (You)
(You) (You) (You)
(You) (You) (You)

Just curious
how are you doing this?

(You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You) (You)
(You) (You) (You) (You)
(You) (You) (You) (You)
(You) (You) (You) (You)
(You) (You) (You) (You)
(You) (You) (You) (You)
(You) (You) (You) (You)
(You) (You) (You) (You)
(You) (You) (You) (You)

(You) (You)
(You) (You) (You)
(You) (You) (You) (You)
(You) (You) (You) (You) (You)

(You)
(You) (You) (You)
(You) (You) (You) (You)
(You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)

(You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You) (You) (You)
(You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)

(You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You) (You)
(You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)

(You) (You)
(You) (You) (You)
(You) (You) (You) (You)
(You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)

(You)
(You) (You) (You)
(You) (You) (You) (You)
(You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)

(You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You) (You) (You)
(You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)

(You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You) (You)
(You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)

(You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You) (You)
(You) (You) (You) (You)
(You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)

(You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You) (You)
(You) (You) (You) (You)
(You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
(You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)

(You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You) (You)
(You) (You) (You) (You)
(You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
(You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)

(You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You) (You)
(You) (You) (You) (You)
(You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
(You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)

(You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You) (You)
(You) (You) (You) (You)
(You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
(You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)

Checked

(You)
(You)
(You)
Checked

>
> (You) (You)
> (You) (You)
> (You) (You)
Checked

(You)
(You) (You) (You)
(You) (You) (You)
(You) (You) (You)
Checked

(You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You) (You) (You)
(You) (You) (You) (You)
(You) (You) (You) (You)
Checked

(You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You) (You)
Checked

(You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You) (You)
Checked
(You)

copy this post if you are gay

> (You) (You)
> (You) (You) (You)
> (You) (You) (You) (You)
>
> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>Checked
> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) >79
47024 (You) 25 (You) (You) 947027 (You) (You) (You) >794030 (You) 032 (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
> (You) (You)
>When your so in denial of what a failure you are that you are just as shocked as everyone else when the truth slips passed your shell of irony.
>my friend asked me if i had any goals for this year. I said "goals and plans are for other people not me". It hurt me just as much as if someone else had said it. I have no ambition and am completely devoid of passion. I've given up on the deepest level.

(You)
copy this post if you are gay

>
(You) (You)
>copy this post if you are gay

> (You)
>> (You) (You) (You)
>> (You) (You) (You) (You)
>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>
>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>Checked
>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) >79
>47024 (You)
>25 (You) (You) (You)
>947027 (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) >794030 (You)
>032 (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>> (You) (You) (You)
>>When your so in denial of what a failure you are that you are just as shocked as everyone else when the truth slips passed your shell of irony.
>>my friend asked me if i had any goals for this year. I said "goals and plans are for other people not me". It hurt me just as much as if someone else had said (You)
>
(You) (You) (You)
>copy this post if you are gay it. I have no ambition and am completely devoid of passion. I've given up on the deepest level.

Ok

Attached: 5j57yb1i0gr21.jpg (750x377, 17K)

> (You)
>> (You) (You)
>>> (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>>
>>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>>Checked
>>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) >79
(You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) >794030 (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>>When your so in denial of what a failure you are that you are just as shocked as everyone else when the truth slips passed your shell of irony.
>>>my friend asked me if i had any goals for this year. I said "goals and plans are for other people not me". It hurt me just as much as if someone else had said (You) (You)
>>

> (You)
>> (You) (You) (You)
>>
>>Checked
>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) >79
>47024 (You)
>25 (You) (You) (You)
>947027 (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) >794030 (You)
>032 (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>> (You) (You) (You)
>>When your so in denial of what a failure you are that you are just as shocked as everyone else when the truth slips passed your shell of irony.
>>my friend asked me if i had any goals for this year. I said "goals and plans are for other people not me". It hurt me just as much as if someone else had said it. I have no ambition and am completely devoid of passion. I've given up on the deepest level.
>
> (You) (You)
> (You)
>>
> (You) (You) (You)
>>copy this post if you are gay
>>>Checked
>>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) >79
(You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) >794030 (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>>When your so in denial of what a failure you are that you are just as shocked as everyone else when the truth slips passed your shell of irony.

ou) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) >79
>47024 (You)
>25 (You) (You) (You) (You)
>947027 (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) >794030 (You)
>032 (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>my friend asked me if i had any goals for this year. I said "goals and plans are for other people not me". It hurt me just as much as if someone else had said it. I have no ambition and am completely devoid of passion. I've given up on the deepest level.
(You)
>
> (You) (You) (You)
(You)
> (You) (You)
>>
(You)
(You)
>>>Checked
>>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) >79
(You) (You) 47026 (You) (u) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) >794030 (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (ou) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)

(You)ou) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) >79
>47024 (You)
>25 (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>947027 (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) >794030 (You)
>032 (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
(You) (You)
>
(You) (You)
> (You) (You) (You)
>>
> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You)
>>>Checked
>>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) >79
(You) (You) are just as shocked as everyone else when the trut

> (You) (You)ou) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) >79
(You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) >794030 (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>>my friend asked me if i had any goals for this year. I said "goals and plans are for other people not me". It hurt me just as much as if someone else had said it. I have no ambition and am completely devoid of passion. I've given up on the deepest level.
> (You) (You) (You)
>>
> (You) (You) (You)
>>>
>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>>copy this post if you are gay
> (You) (You) (u) (You) (You) (You) (You) (Yu) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) >79
> (You)

(OP)
(You)

(You)

(You)

what is going on

(You)

(You)

(You)

what is going on

what is going
on

>>
>
>
>what is going
>on

Attached: 1540081277707.jpg (344x358, 18K)

(You)

(You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)

(You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) 947028 (You)
(You) 032 (You) (Y
ou

) 47035 (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)

(You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You)

> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>When your so in denial of what a failure you are that you are just as shocked as everyone else when the truth slips passed your shell of irony.
>my friend asked me if i had any goals for this year. I said "goals and plans are for other people not me". It hurt me just as much as if someone else had said it. I have no ambition and am completely devoid of passion. I've given up on the deepest level.