Is tipping redpilled or bluepilled?

Is tipping redpilled or bluepilled?

Attached: tips.png (500x277, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Key_money
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tipping on rent?

That's new

my rent tip is cleaning and making sure there is coffee, toiletries and washing up liquid. When I rented.

POO

muttpilled

Attached: aDVz4Zma_700w_0.jpg (640x758, 70K)

Neither, it's just stupid. Who tips on rent?

Go back to led dit faggot

Cool allegory, but tip is to pay for dining experience, which is distinct and separate from food. Maybe don’t tip a toothless idiot at ihop doing a job anyone can do, but probably tip at an upscale place where the waitstaff has knowledge and training to suggest wine pairings, crumbs your table, folds your napkin when you get up etc.

>t.

Attached: HapaMutt01.png (560x590, 29K)

fuck you fucking mutts thanks to you every fucking pizza delivering sandnigger and every vapid russian whore who works at the register here expects a fucking tip it's so fucking retarded
>order pizza for pick up
>go to store
>get my pizza
>pay the exact amount
>stupid slut at the register gives me this dirty fucking look like I kicked her dog or something

Tip well and be a repeat customer.

Getting a rebate on rent

Based and tippilled

>Yfw regularly tip a place and they always throw in free shit now that has more than made up for all of it.

People that don't tip will never understand how the world actually works, as they have zero ability to understand the true value of money. They are the ones that will get sick (somehow ) ordering repeatedly at a place. Not only do I guarantee they know your name but they are also figuring out new ways to mess with your food daily. No, you will never figure it out either because you are a sub 110 IQ tipless virgin that gets fucked with on the daily.

> adding tip with rent
fucking hell, this is retarded. tipping is bluepilled as you can get. it's extreme faggotry.

Good goy

only cucks tip

>People that don't tip will never understand how the world actually works,
they understand perfectly how the world works. they shouldn't be paying the wages of employees due to the employer being such a fucking jew that refuses to pay proper wages.

Attached: 1555911991449.png (496x510, 256K)

>feeling obliged to pay someone extra just because they actually did their job instead of spitting on you and telling you to fuck off
Tipping is as beta as it can possibly get. Pure cuckoldry.

imagine thinking it's ok to poison people's food because you don't subsidize a food establishment owner's expenses

>t. wagecuck surviving on literal handouts
how's it feel to be a beggar?

Look at this great goy. Must be rolling in shekels

tipping , especially % tipping makes no fucking sense to me
Japan has the best customer service and tipping is highly frowned upon

Attached: Untitled.png (1336x742, 782K)

tipping as a concept is baffling to me. why would I pay someone for doing a job that they are already being payed to do?

shit, non of my tenants in 10 have never tipped me

Amerimutts refuse to pay their share or demand to fix it.
>but what abo-
I'm an American, make the mistake again and I'll cook all the rice in tokyo till it burns

10 houses or do you rent by room?

Buttblasted, as expected.

You guys only out yourselves as the poor ones, not just in money but in spirit too.

you tip on whats customary in the country stop being a cuck.

Its more a cultural thing involving a display of generosity. But, such a thing isn't for everyone.

its an amerishart concept invented by kike employers in order to make sure they pay their employees as little as possible so they invent "tipping culture" - that way the customer pays both for the service provided and for the wage of the employee allowing the manager kike to pocket twice the profits

fuck tipping, what a semitic practice it is

you know goddamn well the very concept of charity is a christian one, and foreign to the jew
sloppy lying kike

Restaurant turbokikes in the U.S. didn't want to pay their serving staff, so they created a system where they pass the cost to the customer. Understand, that back when it was created, the only people who could afford to eat at restaurants were literal richfags. Somehow, the practice persisted into the modern world, except for fast food restaraunts, which did away with that practice.

>tipping is charity goy
hello there rabbi

>involving a display of generosity
But it's not about generosity, no one even pretends it's that. It's literally extortion, you tip or you get spit in your food and terrible service.

>hurr I shouldn’t have to tip
At most you’re spending maybe $20 on that pizza delivery
Are you really so fucking cheap you can’t even give 10%?
2 fucking dollars for someone to use his own gas money and car to drive out to you. You realize they’re more inclined to get there faster and hook you up if you tip right? Why would anybody working for less than minimum wage, give a fuck about you or whether they lose their job, if you absolutely refuse to throw pocket change at the guy? By all means, stiff the scum of the earth piece of shit serving staff, but if you refuse to tip based on “the principle” then congrats, you’re as stingy with your money as Jews are

and how about the fucking employer paying his fucking staff a living wage instead of expecting customers to give his employees what amounts to welfare microtransfers?

lets face it user, America is the home of many great things and many great concepts and ideas, but TIPPING is not one of them. Tipping is pure cancer, kind of like financial derivatives or affirmative action, its just a bad idea in all cases.

>Are you really so fucking cheap you can’t even give 10%?
Are you really so fucking cheap you're not only begging for $2 but are willing to mishandle someone's food for $2?
They already pay a delivery fee you jew.
>Why would anybody working for less than minimum wage
Why did you accept a below minimum wage job?

>they’re more inclined to get there faster
No they aren't when tipping is the norm. Fucking amerimutt can't grasp the simple concept that tipping is only beneficial to the employers. Kys lard-ass.

JIDF please leave

>muh fee fees pls think of my underpaid employees they dont earn a lot so just give em a little bit of change and god bless your kind soul, sir

>u are poor, i on the other hand am so happy shlomo shekelberg employs me at a dollar and a half hourly salary, he's kind of my idol because he's rich i wonder how he does it
>one day i'll be on the top myself if i believe in myself strong enough

Attached: 15554798431.jpg (645x508, 57K)

TIDF, please.

>how about the employer
Cool let me get right on forcing every Jewish piece of shit business in this country to stop fucking us over. It’s not going to happen because the second you attempt to negotiate wages they fire you, and you move on. The only people they’ll be mad at when they don’t get a tip, will be whoever felt the need to waste their gas so they could have wangs at 1130 at night.

brown pilled

Literally never mentioned mishandling food.
>they pay a delivery fee
$1 to the driver(maybe) and the rest to the business
>why did you accept such a shit job
Because when you’re in college and have a limited schedule, your only choices are minimum wage jobs.

your congress could easily penalize tipping by quadrupling taxes for businesses that supplement wages with tips instead of paying minimum wage

>they must use their own gas to deliver pizzas
no fucking way

Attached: 1391468764188.jpg (314x246, 27K)

In Japan, you are FORCED TO TIP YOUR LANDLORD
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Key_money

Attached: 1494382543941.jpg (586x614, 141K)

Yes they fucking are
>have two deliveries
>one is a regular tipper, the other stiffs you often
>the tipper gets his food twenty+ minutes before the other guy, plus cheese packets and peppers, and maybe a free desert
It’s beneficial to you because it forces dumbass wagies to be incentivized to be a good worker for once. God imagine yourself in a job, that you can’t negotiate a higher wage in, get treated like ass by poor people who call you Jewish for expecting compensation for delivering food/drink right to your door

Tipping is like feeding pidgeons. Except that you are fined for feeding pidgeons, you are not yet finded for tipping.

i say it depends on the land lord, if the land lord is a dick they get what they get and fuck them. if they go out of their way to make sure everything is on the up and up i wouldn't mind tipping them as a thank you for going above and beyond.

>congress could easily
Yeah and they fucking won’t

Sounds like they chose poorly.

The japs aren't lazy faggots.
Even McD's nip workers are fully devoted to ensuring anyone they serve is satisfied, and the mail service is so good the only packaging needed is bubble wrap.
The faggots in America (And I'm assuming most other western countries) get butthurt they can't be a CEO in 1 week of work.
It's EASY to be a good worker for a week, try busting your ass for a few years and telling me how awesome you are at what you do.

so elect a better congress

or stop whining and pushing your tipping shit on the rest of the world we don't want it we think it's stupid and always will be stupid

Is your life full of perfect life choices? At least they’re out there working, doing something. I have to pay for trade school somehow, and it’s not like I can pay my rent and bills, without a source of income

Because genetics, culture and tradition are everything. The nips, like the jews, are working as a team and have no reason to distrust each other.

White countries are flooded with niggers and are politically and culturally divided by kike media and schools.

>push it on the rest of the world
As far as I know it’s an American only thing
>elect a better congress
Lel

>Literally never mentioned mishandling food.
Yet it's always the implied (in some cases explicit) threat.

>>one is a regular tipper, the other stiffs you often
>>the tipper gets his food twenty+ minutes before the other guy, plus cheese packets and peppers, and maybe a free desert
So you admit to purposely giving worse service for not tipping?
Sounds like extortion to me.

If I was American, I'd sue them for doing shit with my paid for food. Could you sue for endangerment or psychological distress or something, amerianons?

>tipping on rent

We've reached peak Millenial folks.

Attached: 1551376221591.jpg (737x787, 266K)

So now you’re putting other people’s words in my mouth because you’ve seen someone say it before? That’s not very rational.
I just follow the basic rule of “don’t fuck with the people handling your food” because I don’t trust like 90% of the people in restaurants to tie their shoes. Why would I intentionally try to piss them off?

It's burgerland, you can sue for anything. You probably won't get much from a below-minimum-wage worker though, it'd be like suing a sweat shop worker for putting a thumb tack in a shoe.

GAS AND SHIT SHOULD BE PAID FOR BY THE COMPANY YOU FUCKING NIGGER AMERIMUTT.
THAT'S HOW IT IS IN THE REST OF THE WORLD. ONLY YOU IDIOTS PAY YOUR EMPLOYEES NOTHING AND FORCE THEM TO BUY GAS AND SHIT MORON.

nice try greedy landlord

what's this cuckholdery

Whether you participate or not you do admit it's an implicit threat.

I meant suing not the employee but the business itself

obviously suing a min wage "tips needed to survive" mouthbreather won't get you very far

You can’t deliver two pizzas at the same time, whose to say which one came up first? It’s called taking care of your regulars. Go to A small mom and pop restaurant in your city Aussie. Watch for the people the owners know really well and come everyday. Guarantee they will get much better service than you, a newcomer off the streets, ever will

In a non-jewish they would be paid for their goddamn job and the company would cover the gas expenses

>prostitution of favors is morality
>special dealing, unaccountable income is morality

holy shit

4 house and I meant 10yrs..we work with tenants, one needs surgery so we told him not to worry about the rent, when hurricane came through here we told them not to worry about rent either,,,just make sure everything is ready for storm

>should be paid for by the company
Yes it should be, but it’s not. Do you think American businesses will just pay their people more because we demand it? Even if they did, they’d raise the prices on everything they sell, just to offset the costs, and make sure their profit margins don’t fall. They would 100% offset that cost onto you, the consumer. And then we’re both getting fucked

>It’s called taking care of your regulars
Regulars don't pay extra, they just use the business more. It's called extortion, "pay me extra or you'll be put to the back of the line and potentially have your food fucked with".

No shit. Why do you trust people who barely passed high school to make your food?

IN

>free shit
>pays an extra 5 dollars every visit so he can get "free" shit

That is like giving someone you owe 100 dollars when they only owe you 10 and getting excited when they hand you a 50 dollar bill afterwards. 200,000 IQ logic right there.
what a fucking cuck

I can trust them enough over here.

Pizza places also regularly give out “special” deals cutting their prices on their pizzas in half. So you’re right your regulars don’t pay extra. They pay less, because they know the deal to ask for.
It’s a “hey you got this pizza cheap, with free shit added on because you take care of me”
You’re taking your anger at the business out on the guy with your food, just the same as the guy with your food takes his anger at the business out on you

>this is what most americans actually believe in

> pay more money
> "free shit"

are you retarded?

Must be nice not living with non whites

My life is perfect as it brought me here.
If it didnt, it wasnt.
That here is measurably superior to you over there is why this is better than that.
Learn2code

>shit on your fellow white for trying to work his way out of poverty
Not all of us had mommy and daddy to pay our way through. I’m working through tradeschool to do HVAC, I have to make $$ somehow

quite redpilled my deer

Attached: 1539680890980.png (1334x1577, 736K)