Be honest: have you ever tried the drink/food combo Sóylent? Is it good like those sóyboys go on about...

Be honest: have you ever tried the drink/food combo Sóylent? Is it good like those sóyboys go on about? Which other sóy products do you recommend? If you are against most or any forms of sóy, why?

Attached: Jesse's Soylent is rationed now.jpg (1080x2032, 274K)

grow the fuck up

memes aside it probably isn't good for you

I am already 30. I have never tried Sóylent before, though.

There are lots of Sóylent fans that apparently eat almost exclusively their bottles, every day. I wonder what the health consequences will be, a few years ahead?

and you spent all 30 of them being a fucking child

I don't know where you'd even buy Sóylent.

I'm not sure if it's available in Australia, but they just recently released it in Britain, and it's been around for a few years in America, the place of origin. Canada won't allow it, for some reason.

onions green?
more like boylet peen

that filters to onions now to?

Attached: soylent-green-foreskins.png (620x403, 325K)

dude theres nothing wrong with s o y

I bought a onions the other week
It tasted alright but it filled me up and gave me a ton of energy
I've bought 3 more since

Jow Forums lied to me

Get ready to grow an awesome beard, I guess.

Attached: (Ignatius_Farray).jpg (269x359, 20K)

i looked it up and apparently whatever food regulation agency of canada doesn't recognize Onions as a proper meal replacement. This law in Canada hasnt changed since 1990. Basically Canada is based for the wrong reasons

Do you think Justin Trudeau gets a hold of black market Sóylent shipments?

Attached: TrudeauSocks.png (368x400, 239K)

>black market Onions shipments
fucking lel
probably

Maybe that bald guy, too, since he and Trudeau appear to be buddies.

I've only eaten soi in the form of tofu I think (not exactly up to date on what is in hipster food) but I only eat tofu in vegetarian masala when it replaces meat.
I don't eat it much though but it's alright.

Tried to eat onions ""meat"" to reduce my impact on enviroment but gosh dang did i start missing animal flesh real quick

what's in them? as long as it has everything the body needs they should be fine.

I honestly didnt even know this existed I live in a really bad neighborhood so things like that really aren't marketed to my group of people

I bought a huge box of the powdered form like 4 years ago when I was super busy with work because I had no time to make or buy anything else and this was before it was a meme, it tasted alright but nothing great, it sucked as a meal replacement though because I was always hungry even after drinking the 2000 calories a day so I eventually said fuck that shit and stopped using it.

Attached: 1489634951567.jpg (639x629, 66K)