Have you ever had a moment in life in which you thought you will die every moment?

Have you ever had a moment in life in which you thought you will die every moment?

Attached: 1535007901047.png (276x256, 57K)

Stop being paranoid.

Attached: 1445807920407.png (721x887, 461K)

I'm not paranoid!
I'm just asking, I had lots of these moments, but didn't feel like I want to be killed by someone.
I overdosed multiple times on drugs, never had a heart attack from them, but often I felt like I'm close to having one. In these moments, you really feel like your life's rushing in front of your eye. You're regretting, fearing, asking yourself questions... You feel like you're dead in a second, and think about what you could've done better (LIKE NOT FUCKING TAKING DRUGS). I thought about who's going to find my body, and what the person who searches my pc for data must think about me.

Attached: 1529001772049.jpg (500x430, 36K)

>what the person who searches my pc for data must think about me
pls no, this is one of my fears

I have encrypted all the data I don't want to be viewed by anyone now, and use bitlocker to keep my hard drive safe.

i died once

Attached: 3E9A6674-321B-4B20-ABD5-0BF0ED297B0B.jpg (630x800, 61K)

romanians do not feel such things, but as you are a weak kraut you do, LOL! sad!

We're not talking about mental death here

repeatedly during several withdrawals yeah

ouch, withdrawal of what?

alcohol
neeever again

when I was 12 and this girl kicked my balls

The day before yesterday I was a scratch away from dying in a car accident. Like, really half a second and I'd be dead. Strangely I didn't feel fear or anything else, only a bit later regretted that I hadn't died.

Attached: 1556627690753.jpg (740x740, 616K)

yes

Yes

I had a bad batch of shrooms growing
So I downed them all in one go before they had a chance to die on me
I dialed 911 multiple times that afternoon without actually calling it

i like this one especially

I didn't

My brain was figuratively melting

yes, because of a landslide
i was close to death but i somehow escaped, lost my consciousness for like 10 minutes, woke up surrounded by big rocks, i was lucky i didn't hit one

Ye

Yes
So there is this cliff it's really high and extremely hard to get to the top and the only way to get up is to climb rocks sticking out of the sides. Below this cliff there is deep water so at this point it was calling for us to dive from the tip. Some of my friends already climbed it before so they knew wth they were doing but i didn't so with every move i felt like i was about to slip and fall. all in all i don't regret anything and i might do it again