POW RIGHT IN THE KISSER

POW RIGHT IN THE KISSER

Attached: 1539898942459.png (902x720, 546K)

Pow right in the hidden threads list.

Attached: 1540773231443.png (904x1084, 67K)

kot right in the kot

OH GOD EL GOBLINO IS GOING TO PUNCH ME

I can imagine some scenario where this thing has an autism attack and starts punching a white girl then the police shoot and kill it

imagine the power

Attached: 1556569207.jpg (753x1000, 221K)

the american diet killed him

Based edit

I bet nobody else gets the reference

Yikes

Based.

I bet they do, but I bet they get it from Family Guy.

whats the reference

kot

BANG ZOOM

the chad of Jow Forums

▲ ▲

I'll tell you how to make sure you don't make Elliot Rodger and make girls instead. I'm a doc so trust me.

Making half bred girls 101:
>taimingu
The most important factor is timing. The baby’s sex is determined by the chromosome carrying sperm. Y swim faster, but survive for shorter periods of time than their female producing counterparts. You should have sex TWO to FOUR days before ovulation if you are hoping to conceive a girl. By the time ovulation occurs, only the X should be left to fertilise the egg.
>sexpose
To conceive a girl, shallow penetration during sex is the key, but for a boy, the opposite is true. I advise missionary position or a small dick LMAO.
>don't make the girl orgasm/go for ACIDIC vaginas
Don't fret - my racetraitor brothers - it's science. The female orgasm releases an alkaline secretion which may help Y to survive longer, by creating a less hostile environment.
An acidic vaginal environment is more conducive to a girl. An acidic pH will negatively affect the Y, which is weaker and less resilient than the X.
>avoid nofap/have more sex, but with a different partner
MASTURBATE like a teen on heat. This will reduce sperm count, and mean there are less fast-swimming boy sperm available to join the race for fertilisation.
>don't fall for the coffeine meme
Don't drink coffee/stimultants if you want a girl and do if you want a boy. Apparently, the caffeine is detrimental to female sperm.
>drink milk/GOMAD
For a girl, eat milk products, drink milk, eat yogurt and cheese. A diet low in sodium and potassium and high in calcium and magnesium helps produce a girl.

hmmm pretty sure his b& expires today

Alright, I’m going to do deep penetration, have sex during ovulation, I’ll make the girl orgasm, never masturbate and only have sex with one woman, drink tons of coffee, and eat tons of sodium and potassium-rich food.

eh
wtf u bastards talking about

Nigga you ain't special for knowing the show "honey mooners".

if Jow Forums was a person

He's still around? I can't see him for some reason...

Attached: 190503-090940~2.png (480x436, 29K)

nah he's been routinely banned and will probably be a bad memory before long

it will be grand.

GODDAMN OP is fucking ugly. I cant tell if its a man or a woman.
Maybe you should pick up jogging or something.