Would you be able to kill someone if you were threatened, being the only option available at the time

Would you be able to kill someone if you were threatened, being the only option available at the time
Would you fall in depression, lose your mind, or even worse afterwards?

Attached: .gif (500x400, 276K)

>my arms are too skinny so probably not

Yes I’ve done it before and I’ll do it again

Attached: 430A89A5-4A61-41FA-BC31-BFFE716F6C04.jpg (729x425, 41K)

is this a joke haha?

I'm kinda uncoordinated with my bare hand but with a metal bar i'm pretty sure i can defend my self 'till the death of the agressor

It's written in our brains to fight back when we are in fight-or-flight response. Doesn't matter how weak you are, the struggle is there forcing you to react and do everything you can to survive

I'd take it as an opportunity to legally kill someone. I think it would give me such a rush of adrenaline and euphoria. On top of that I could always claim self defence if I would get in legal trouble with it. And morally it wouldn't be wrong either because the guy is a scumbag anyways for threatening me

Yeah I was thinking the same
If you kill someone who's gonna hurt you and probably kill you the impact on your mind is not that big and you can always reconcile yourself.
What about killing someone weak, who can't defend itself.

>What about killing someone weak, who can't defend itself
Depends on if the person threatened me before hand. Let's say someone in a wheelchair pointed a gun at me with the intention to kill me. But for some reason they dropped the gun and are now at my mercy. In this case I wouldn't hesitate. But if the person never did anything to harm me I also wouldn't do anything to harm them.
Do you think that there is something primal hard coded in our brains that secretly enjoys killing another human?

Some people will freeze up completely. A fight between logical reasoning and fight or flight response causes it.

No. I was just curious how that situation can affect our mental state. You can also kill someone by mistake or they are stupid and decide to suicide and you're doing the dirty job by mistake.
I believe this until desperation kicks in. At that point you lose your thoughts, doing everything you can to survive, basically letting yourself to your survival instincts or whatever they are called

a minor inconvenience, lad, such lowlifes deserve to die for daring to challenge me, the based romania, to such a duel, after all do they not know of my great feats and accomplishments? most excruciating

Wrong. It's fight/flight/freeze response. There is no conflict between cognitive vs instinctual. Instinctual wins EVERY SINGLE TIME. People who freeze are too weak to either fight or flee. The moral excuse comes afterwards as a cope for those who can't face reality.

Only care about the legal implications to be honest.

idk, maybe
I'm super peaceful and logical and try to avoid trouble most of the time but when there's an extreme situation I have acted violently before, so maybe yes

no remorse at all?
that's the way to be, but what about after the whole thing is done, when there's a chance to hear from a relative or a friend "he killed someone"

Nope. That guy who killed a burglar with a screwdriver (which the burglar brought and attacked him with) was entirely justified.

I dunno if I would be able to do so but if my actions were to be completely justified, I wouldn't have much problem solving my life afterwards, I think.

Attached: 1554321653949.gif (346x367, 510K)

American has shot three people before 9am

Stop posting illegal weapons please

No point in talking about it. We'll have to do it eventually.

This. Feeling mental anguish over killing in self-defense is literally a foreign concept. Maybe I would feel different after actually doing it, but I don't think I've ever heard anyone even suggest that "guilt" and "killing in pure self-defense" were connected.

I would love to kill someone of he threatened me
Also no I would never feel depressed afterwards on the contrary it would Male me really happy as a person for thr rest of my life

Fuck yeah, if somebody wanted to whack me, I'm whackin them, fuckin faggot, I'll be happy that cocksuckahs dead.

>Would you be able to kill someone if you were threatened, being the only option available at the time
idk maybe if i had a weapon
>Would you fall in depression, lose your mind, or even worse afterwards?
lol no, being asperger'd has its perks

An old co-worker of mine was being held hostage, tied to a chair. The guys holding him were threatening to kill his family. He wriggled free when they left the room then axe-murdered both of them. I kind of doubt he felt remorse.

Better them than me. Whether or not it would haunt me afterwards would depend on who I killed. Children and women between the ages 18-40 would bother me. Males 18+ I could get over.

>Would you be able to kill someone if you were threatened, being the only option available at the time
I would be able to put up a fight at the very least, ideally maiming but not killing the offender, what is if i manage to win somehow.
>Would you fall in depression
probably not
>lose your mind
wouldnt put it past myself
>or even worse afterwards?
define even worse

Attached: 1555095313416.gif (777x800, 1.53M)