Happy day

If you feel like slowly losing grip over your life, try physically exhausting yourself for a few hours and then eating some cookies, bonus points for homemade recipe - oh, how beautiful life can get with those few simple steps

Attached: 616th happy day.jpg (900x974, 375K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mWKDZRJWdF4
youtube.com/watch?v=j4Ph02gzqmY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hiya!

saged

Attached: 1 (1).png (300x309, 27K)

Surfing YouTube and relaxing, hunting out back in the woods and 4wheeling with friends, just to name a few.

Attached: 20190411113422_glitch.jpg (800x800, 271K)

discord teen thread

Attached: zzz.jpg (1680x935, 1.36M)

Greetings Yuuka!
>physically exhausting yourself for a few hours
Checked.
>then eating some cookies
Unchecked.
>homemade recipe
Unchecked.
>favorite entertainment
Video games, YouTube videos, expanding vocabulary, etc.

Attached: 1475077544.jpg (466x650, 73K)

I go where the wind blows me with minimal planning.

I play Vicky II or make maps in my spare time, or just chill and shitpost on /chen/

Attached: A9B84D0F-A916-4867-87D1-BA829F305A95.jpg (732x525, 72K)

You’re slipping

And yet, here you are.

Attached: 1556639735137.gif (500x211, 985K)

>I play Vicky II
Ugh...

Ur face is ugh lole

Captcha hit me, been active today, lol.

Attached: 1556802008873.jpg (600x600, 14K)

hello poland!

Is that a square momiji?

Attached: 4E16A69D-D8D8-4376-A2DF-40596BB96ABD.jpg (523x538, 36K)

An abstract, but you caught on quickly, lol.

Attached: 20190502140736_glitch.jpg (800x610, 187K)

No me

you're not clever

>decided to visit Jow Forums because haven't been on in a while and I want to see what the robots are up to
>not even one hour and I already want to kill myself
the robot life is hard

Attached: tenor (10).gif (220x220, 15K)

>Jow Forums
Time to get the gas.

Yep

>Jow Forums
what did you expect? the tranny problem is worse than here. also, their life is not hard, they are just spoiled faggots who think their life is full of problems

Allo Future~!
>Surfing YouTube and relaxing
heck yeah..!
>hunting out back in the woods
How often are your hunts actually successful?
Is this what that wooden stand in the forest was for - to camp squirrels? No hard feelings, I'm just kidding~
>4wheeling with friends
I'm not an expert on automotive stuff but how o you not annihilate your amortization after some bumpy forest rides? You gotta feel your vehicle well or is it less of a technical skill..?
Slumber great France user absolutely no sugar
How long have you been going on that low-carbon based diet already, Yukari? Got any results or it hasn't even fully kicked it yet~?
>expanding vocabulary
Sages need to be wise Strategy games
Ehh, maybee.. what do you enjoy the most from Victoria II? How do you feel about the gameplay that's based solely on improvisation, experience and adaptation?
>I go where the wind blows me with minimal planning.
That's a healthy mindset, though you might feel opressed once too many responsibilities kick in.
Unless you are already past that point~ ᶦᶠ ˢᵘᶜʰ ᵖᵒᶦᶰᵗ ᵉᵛᵉᶰ ᵉˣᶦˢᵗˢ, ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶦˢ⋅
>Pvp id
ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ ᶰᵒᶦᶜᵉ⋅
Awoo Israel o/
Those dark lines feel too well proportioned towards other squares. Didn't manage to catch up on the meaning before reading Kureizy's post next~
Have you done it yourself?
Cheers cavalry! R'unner is here Jow Forums
Pit of misery. Nowadays it's hard to survive there without giving up on your sanity.

Attached: 1527218650214.jpg (800x450, 39K)

why no like Jow Forums frendo?

Attached: 1553128211831.jpg (1796x2200, 1.94M)

why does excersising sucks but the feeling after is so good?

Attached: 1554335438559.png (244x257, 32K)

of course I'm here, if I weren't here that would mean I would have forgotted and there is some kind of force that's preventing that from happening.
you good?

>spoiled faggots who think their life is full of problems
I see you have never actually spent time on Jow Forums
>Nowadays it's hard to survive there without giving up on your sanity.
guess that's why I'm insane

From my short experience browsing it, the place resembles something of a suicide cult. It's almost always negativity posting.
I leave the woods empty handed more times than not, but that's what happens with the learning curve required to participate in it.
When you ride 4wheelers for long enough, you can almost feel the ground running underneath the wheels, there's a learning curve to that too, but I'm pretty experienced with them.
Lastly, it's a stolen Awoo, lol.

It’s lewdposting time
Maps and the grand strategy involved, as well as the combat and government systems - all in a semi-realistic simulation.

Attached: 8FE317CF-B147-46EF-A2F7-1579DFCF961E.jpg (612x842, 190K)

unironically delete this shit

I'd do him and I'm not even gay

post more

Checked.
>low-carbon based diet
I got bored of it. Its simply a boredom diet. I've haven't ate any eggs for the past week and to start off May, I've tone down eating a ton of food. I was planning on fasting, eventually, I cannot handle the starvation. As if right now, I've lost about two or three pounds. As overwhelmed and tiresome I am, I'll still continue onward.

Attached: 9182310253.jpg (617x395, 30K)

Blessed encounter.

Attached: 1554219122646.png (790x764, 578K)

What said. I already have enough negativity without them adding to it.

Attached: FA2D9918-6E49-4582-8051-DB71FDB4D199.jpg (708x1000, 140K)

>the place resembles something of a suicide cult. It's almost always negativity posting.
yeah that's kinda the point

youtube.com/watch?v=mWKDZRJWdF4

Attached: .jpg (593x846, 310K)

O rly?

Attached: 1556639079530.jpg (226x320, 54K)

you can never have enough negative fren

I have arrived
My main form of entertainment is to escape to other realities or, be it a book, game or story
Going to other realities makes my mind have a rest from my current one and vice versa: living my live makes me refreshed to play more games and read more books
I like to travel far away, while in an enclosed space

thank you ssp

Attached: Kagiyama.Hina.full.1055918.jpg (650x893, 353K)

UwU
Until you an hero.

Back to work

>the robots are up to
go back there, subhuman

Cya later friend.

>implying that's not the intended goal
make me russhit tranny

Being constantly rewarded you would lose motivation very fast, thus making your ancestors become less focused on chasing the prey, I dunno that's my blind bet.
Uncommonly good~
>if I weren't here that would mean I would have forgotted and there is some kind of force that's preventing that from happening.
Now that I think about it.. you don't really miss these threads at all.
Who trapped you here, R'unner? (´・ω・`)
Have a funky video for your troubles
youtube.com/watch?v=j4Ph02gzqmY
>guess that's why I'm insane
Hateful mindset combined with constant erotical context - not to mention plenty of drama, traps and sissy clubs.
Take my opinion with a grain of salt - my recent r/9k/ experience wouldn't last more than 10 minutes and that's absurdly low to start judging.
..but when you come back home with something, what is it most of the time? Some birds, squirrels or something bigger?
>two to three pounds
>about 1.3 kg
Not bad, not bad.. but a cute Reimu for sure

Attached: 1545696880872.png (568x752, 12K)

>Who trapped you here
I genuinely don't know, which means it's probably an idea to go find out what caused this. even if I don't mind coming here every time.

>make me russhit tranny

Attached: 1536142014080.png (896x1342, 1.43M)

Always rember happy day, Anone~!
Wen day is darkk, always rember ʸᵃʳᵉ ʸᵃʳᵉ..
There's no magical spell to make your existence instantly better. Maybe other than "yes" in crucial points of your life~
So don't feel like a leaf on the wind everytime something good or bad happens to you - think how much of reason standing behind that event and be thankful or learn your lesson~
Stagnation is one of the peskiest things that can happen to (You), so live it wisely

Attached: reminder.jpg (850x1006, 271K)

rembered!

A few Groundhogs, some squirrels, a rabbit and a deer. All of it eaten, all the hides skinned and tanned. It's a learning experience for sure and I try not to let anything go to waste.

Remembered!

Attached: 20190430205154_glitch.jpg (800x800, 197K)

>he can't even get new material to insult me with
rememberd

Attached: IMG_20190423_170904.jpg (871x489, 110K)

Rremberedd

Attached: 1547289656762.png (450x696, 125K)

Sleep well Nicemark, I think I'm going to sleep early tonight.
>mvP id
real mvp

Attached: c1b2b450adbf19730f6d93f2d53974f8.jpg (610x754, 33K)

Snug sleps when you do friend, and may the next day rise to greet you warmly.

Attached: 1552757059449.jpg (720x706, 160K)

Thanks buddy
I even forgot to post a pic, what a bad phoneposter i am
Also i was working until now but im home and i found leftover easter chocolate on the fridge so that is a plus

How is everyone today?

Attached: 3d6lwwl0dnp21.png (1276x1287, 141K)

I have rembemberd

Attached: d8ua46v-1f3f6eb0-dea8-41cb-8a4a-cefbc7fe5b49.png (817x797, 22K)

>How is everyone today?
Head hurts after too much running without any preparation.
>i found leftover easter chocolate on the fridge so that is a plus
Hardly ever that could be not a positive thing. Unless mentioned chocolate is cheap and already covered in that whitey coating, ugh.

Attached: 64530407_p0.png (1280x1552, 1.04M)

MeMbErEd !! :3

Cheap brazil choco has parafin, tons of it you can even taste it
Yes, the same we use to make candles
Yes, candles are edibles but offer low nutriotional value and taste bad, like br cheap choco
That was actually good choco so its a plus but i am eating banana to avoid excess sugar
Try to relax a bit, maybe even >>>sleep

Attached: IMG_20181211_102616.jpg (300x450, 32K)

Well I enjoy discovering new boards. Haven't even been to Jow Forums but it seems cool. I guess some other things I could list would be finding new music and trying to improve it drawing.

Attached: 1555077157953.png (897x944, 946K)

Is it really that bad? Like will it make me more depressed?

Blessed thread looks nice
>If you feel like slowly losing grip over your life, try physically exhausting yourself for a few hours and then eating some cookies, bonus points for homemade recipe - oh, how beautiful life can get with those few simple steps Tell me user about your favorite entertainment
I like to talk to anons, sometimes they can tell you great stories and I learn a lot here, but I probably spend more time than I should here. I also like to learn new languages, right now is German and the next one will be a native language of my country. Sometimes I just stop to imagine other realities and talk to old friends, anime characters in my head, it's probably not healthy but it's fun and it's good to sleep.

Attached: 1535671553191.jpg (492x877, 130K)

This thread is being displayed in real time.

Attached: 3C5BADE9-1932-4611-A461-09E8FAEC392E.png (1024x919, 569K)

Aeiou Bizzy - greetings and good night living in a country with tons of rainforests all around
>put parafin instead of palm oil into your chocolates because muh' export
Is it really that hard to survive in Brazil? /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\
>Yes, candles are edibles but offer low nutriotional value and taste bad, like br cheap choco
I've heard enough stories of candle eating people to survive trapped in medieval shafts. Also read some of "Tom Sawyer" when I was little :b
>Maybe even an apple perhaps?
Just finished three for better sleeps o/
>..Put said apple close to your forehead and slowly take it away so you gently lure koisheep out of atop your brain
>This will please both
lmao
First of all, welcome to the Jow Forums ~!
>trying to improve it drawing.
Digital art or real life sketches?
If I wouldn't use reverse image search to get a clue if that isn't one of your drawings, then I would never have guessed it's a Clownpiece, lol.
Yes, even when you feel strong against other people effect on you - especially via Internet.
Give something negative enough time and it will seep into your life - and ever since 2012 Jow Forums got quite legendary from that.

Attached: 1552068236492.png (1500x1000, 1.45M)

>one guy said that I'm probably the saddest person in the world behind some kind of hyper happy mask because of the autistic things I usually say
Hold up.
What could make even your friend came up with something like that? I don't think he meant any harm with that, maybe even tried to bring your attention that you two might share it in common.
It's either his own problem or he had to deal with similar people before, otherwise that's quite a fuckin' random thing to say.
>Walking around and talking can be pretty exhausting so I will do the cookie part now.
Take it easy Sometimes I just stop to imagine other realities and talk to old friends, anime characters in my head, it's probably not healthy but it's fun and it's good to sleep.
But it's fun and it's good to sleep~
Make sure not to go too far with it, otherwise you will get a pony tulpa or something
But for real though, imagining conversations is a calm trap for me when I'm trying to sleep. It makes me super focused, to the point that I should easily fall asleep.. but it somehow never happens. If I keep it for too long, let's say an hour, I often end up not being able to stop it and those are the worst nights you can have mate..
Would be quite tragic if you were to experience the same after years of peaceful sleeping just after reading my experience, now wouldn't it be? ʕ•ᴥ •ʔ

Attached: 1552767837265.png (881x1060, 642K)

thanks fren!
rest well

(Y o u)
How could I forget~
What are the origins of this picture SSP?

Attached: 1549344168242.jpg (495x865, 116K)

No, the pic I used isn't one of my drawings. I'm not that good. I only do still life sketches on paper. Maybe one day i'll try digital.

it is a mystery

Attached: B6A1BD51-18A4-42B7-9AE8-1B7272313FF2.jpg (1280x1707, 241K)

I feel like I have seen something like this before. It was an interrogation, an asian girl (where the grey girl is) was married with the suspect didn't really know the language so Reimu used something she said as proof.
> I don't think he meant any harm with that
>otherwise that's quite a fuckin' random thing to say.
It came from nowhere but I'm sure he didn't mean any harm
>otherwise you will get a pony tulpa or something
I promise I will never let it reach that point
>If I keep it for too long, let's say an hour, I often end up not being able to stop it and those are the worst nights you can have mate..
I'm not sure about how long I do that but I think that it's about 30 minutes. Since I don't remember details I presume I sleep like a rock in the middle of a conversation
>Would be quite tragic if you were to experience the same after years of peaceful sleeping just after reading my experience, now wouldn't it be? ʕ•ᴥ •ʔ
That always happens when I go to /x/ looking for cursed images. I stumble across a "do you also dream with this" or something like that and I get scared of sleeping.
Eating just the chocolate (without candles but with some airplane gasoline derivate) that I was supposed to put at the cookies while they are baking already lightned my mood, candies really do miracles sometimes

>Eating just the chocolate (without candles but with some airplane gasoline derivate) that I was supposed to put at the cookies while they are baking already lightned my mood, candies really do miracles sometimes
You were putting parafin on your cookies to make them all glossy?
What cookies are you making by the way~?

Attached: 1547252271405.png (744x1052, 767K)

Rembered!

Since the chocolate has already been eaten, I'm making some cinnamon cookies. I don't like cinnamon but those taste great

are gets still a thing?

Attached: bored.jpg (443x459, 11K)

yes, but not for you friend

Attached: 1555146543611.png (500x575, 216K)

>failing to get quints on a dead board

Attached: 1497992762845.jpg (738x622, 99K)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Attached: -watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

who got it?