Europeans, actual Europeans and not fucking Americans, how do you feel about being European?

Europeans, actual Europeans and not fucking Americans, how do you feel about being European?

Attached: European male.jpg (438x550, 44K)

It would be better without all that toxic culture that comes from muttland.

What are good.spanish food?

Which one is more white? USA or Canada?

Paella is very good.
t.. not spaniard

I'm currently visiting New York from Glasglow. I have to say you Americans are so busyminded. You guys suck when comes to hanging out... literally all worrying and talking bout work. When you should be enjoying the moment. Also you assholes always want tips.

>Also you assholes always want tips.
isn't that because the pay from the job is absolute shit ?

I wish I was black

It feels great

The waiters only get paid off of tips in many cases, their basically stripers but with food

Attached: IMG_20190502_153457_311.jpg (555x555, 40K)

Well that bloody sucks

That’d be badass if waiters stripped

What's so great bout being na fookin nigga!

Yeah that's how America treats waiters kek

Eh I mean would be a great start to your morning kek

Lol try retry q with ertg. An i m a

muh genes are 100% european too op ask me how i feel pls

I asked how you feel about being European and the first thing you reflect on is resentment towards the US. I was hoping for more interesting responses but you’re actually being obsessed.

Feels good

Give me your %

What did you expect you dumb mutt

You're right mate. I'm sorry.

I'm happy that my life in Glasgow is a bit more easy going and not so crowded and stressful.

I'm happy to be a bloody Scott and stare at Edinburgh Castle on a quiet day to realize how epic my heritage is.

Very proud. I can't identify with swiss culture though really... Was born and lived in the city, but love hiking in the mountains and snowboarding in the winter, very beautiful views, I just feel like it is somehow foreign, because I didn't grow up there. If only it wouldn't be that expensive... But yeah, that's the price for living in a working country.

Life in the usa life in the euro usually are compared because euro 4channers have a feel for america(germans pollacsbenelux) try asking a none amerian influence source like bild.de or french forums

It's not a very big deal to me. I don't identify with Meds or Slavs any more than I identify with Jews or Gypsies. The common European identity is a spook.

do i count

Attached: 1429153814242.png (705x590, 61K)

Finland isn't real but is considered a European country so I guess so

wtf you mean finland isn't real i have lived here my whole life

It's not a real country.
It's just a forest where a bunch of alcoholics live.

Most of it comes from the cities and other heavily populated areas. Rural America is where the real culture is at.

Sorry, no bloody chinks allowed. Piss off mate.