Romania must Exit Jow Forums

As a member of the Shitpost Nations Security council I will veto the "range ban" of Romania from access to communication via the public utility on the world wide web known as Jow Forums, in particular the subsection of Jow Forums which was created in May of 2017.

The abhorrent actions of disrespect,and the volume to high quality content ratio that Romania has produced in the past year has had bad standing among the lowest in the common-tier* shitpost nations members.

The negative posting and targeted insults directed towards "anglos" which are any English speaking nation within the Commonwealth and the USA.

These unprovoked acts of aggression with no forethought or any legitimate justification must be punished accordingly to International/Random law.

Lastly, I would like to personally say that as I was writing this proposal it was extremely hard for me to withhold my tongue as the absolute filth of Europe is tyrannically imposing it's insecure and disgusting ridden flag across this board, I have much more to say but I will hold back

Romania is not a legitimate state, nation, and empire, it will only be remembered for it's antics and acts of desperation for attention which have caused it so much deserved hatred.

Finland, Sweden, Denmark, France, Netherlands, Russia, Mexico, US, Spain, Portugal, Canada, UK, Australia and Germany the current primary members of the council of Jow Forums have the option of abstaining, voting positively or negatively on the above proposed resolution.

Attached: antiromania.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/7934758/#7934785
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/search/image/-XLaxGclU7HRjMm6C15ucQ/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

as a fellow leaf I certainly think shitmania should be nuked

Vote "aye" on selected proposal

That's completely a different topic Nuclear arms are highly contreversial after the by product of Hiroshima and Nagasaki created Anime.

Thank you Fat Nigger your vote is clocked in on behalf of the USA.

what about rangeban shitaly?

I'm not on council of Jow Forums and can't vote, but that doesn't matter because I would be neutral on any voting anyways.

I will note that as a future resolution thank you "shitaly". But Romania is a priority it's gone on long enough, it must stop the country is drastically effecting the Shitpost Development Index of Jow Forums.

yes we just saved administration dollars cause we always know Switzerland sits in a chair and always says " I have no strong feelings one way or the other "

Attached: What A Thrill.jpg (475x529, 62K)

mfw cringemark coward isnt able to use his expensive romanian VPN, and will have to buy a new VPN, and also is 100% guaranteed a phone poster.

Attached: 740AAE93-2511-4926-A32E-C1604F47C8B5.jpg (2027x1394, 224K)

ban romania

Attached: 1555115252263.webm (854x480, 221K)

Gold, absolute 100% certified.
Yes that's what I hope my resolution will result in.

I feel sorry for the legit Romanian posters who can type more than 1 sentence in a post that isn’t ape-tier brainlet grunting.

Attached: 518DAACB-3FF8-4AA0-973A-66352EC2FFF8.jpg (729x425, 41K)

>retards thinking they have a say on who's allowed to post

>actually letting a Romanian write a single character

Hypocrite

Romania is a small-time shitposter. I vote we ban Italy first.

well we can blame our dislike for Romania on it's idiotic posters for now

>Says the retard that tries to 404 any thread he doesn't agree with

Okay accounted for UK Abstains and prioritizes the ban of Italy instead. Provide reasons for a proposed resolution against Italy.

Have fun getting the rake next proposal Shitaly or if the majority of our members decide your ass is on the pizza pan you'd better fucking kiss your spaghetti dick looking ass goodbye. (The message provided is not an official statement of Leafman nor is legal evidence)

Seething : the thread

I vote.

This

Kek

>crew ID
GUYS ITS A MOD

>Cringemark
There's the tardbabbling faggit now.

Attached: 1555277920224.jpg (612x386, 16K)

It’s actually the Anzu Dane on a proxy.
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/7934758/#7934785 (compare ID to OP post)

Nay. A strong council can handle some opposition.

So can my sphincter

This is literally the fag behind in physical form.

Attached: 8D957FFA-14ED-4532-8D08-DAD5AAF7136A.gif (256x256, 476K)

retarded namefag

>Yiffrael

romania must exit b*nt my ass faggot

Rexit
Romanian exit
>gets rekt

Every time I am called a phone poster by Woemania - even though I don’t use a bloody phone, I’m going to take that as a gay romantic advance towards me, and I’m just not into that.

Attached: 0BBB05DF-9149-4FE9-89E3-146E2840AD84.jpg (834x815, 158K)

>t. closeted homofaggot phoneposter
ohnonononononono

>retarded namefag

I’ve just realised that Romania are the niggers of this board

See

Yeah yeah, let me have my rage tho

Going to fucking shoot this entire place down

Attached: 1CB74879-A6EF-42E2-A079-E862660F1682.gif (834x815, 829K)

absolutely seething phoneposter
LOL!
sad.............

Fair

t. Fagmark
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/7934758/#7934785 (compare ID to OP post)

My my you are thick.

Attached: 996DA0B3-0B93-4FB0-917C-E9189902AFAF.png (250x250, 69K)

>t. phonepisser
finna boutta brap on 'em

Do yourself a favor
Light a match

Attached: A824A9F8-3F2E-49A4-8EFD-8F548BE61EDB.jpg (63x400, 4K)

why would i do that when i'm already WAY too LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT AY YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
based