How do you force yourself to go to work everyday?

How do you force yourself to go to work everyday?

Attached: IMG_0636.jpg (900x1024, 58K)

im 26 and ive lived on welfare my entire life

drugs

based

I remember how much better of a life I have compared to my ancestors who were tortured everyday by the local lord and you sitting here whining about not getting paid enough in order to pay for luxury items and stuff like internet and air conditioning is disgusting.

Because I know with the money I get from work I'll be able to work for myself pretty soon

I have understood that the alternative does not get me anywhere good. You have to make your own good.

Attached: 1535173392887.jpg (600x719, 71K)

is that what you call American tax dollars?

Having kids helps to force you

Thirst for power status and money

More proof that pol is the most degenerate place on the net.

>Believing obvious lies about how your ancestors lived

By not working

Attached: do.jpg (472x505, 48K)

It was apparent that materialism was in complete control of the economic structure, the final objective of which was for the individual to become part of a system providing an economic security at the expense of the human soul, mind, and body.
Manly P. Hall

Study manly p hall you will see our world in a new way

My work helps keep me in shape and is honestly kind of enjoyable even if the pay isn't great. I don't love it but it's not bad.

How do you get NEETsheks in Israel?

It's called discipline.
Motivation is for the weak.
If you're disciplined you will never need motivation again.

I don't

Great question, not sure I can answer how I do it

Fantasize about quitting
Fantasize about solving a problem that gets me promoted
Fantasize about being offered a better job
Fantasize about winning the lottery
Fantasize about my coins mooning

I don't know how I do it. I find my job absolutely soul crushing. I'm not passionate about it at all, and hate it more every day. My productivity has been in slow decline over the past few months as a result of this.
t. someone who fell for the engineering meme

what about military service? are you a shitskin arab?

I send my body to work but I leave my soul behind to shitpost from home

Simplistic.
Honest.
I like it.

US elitists are scamming their own people. SAD!

Yeah beat them till they like McDonald's and PEPSI

Attached: 1556156024803.gif (400x300, 1.7M)

Atleast unlike my ancestors I don't have to worry about the local lord fucking my wife when I'm plowing crops

I enjoy pizza delivery, and I like my coworkers.

I don’t. I love my job. I’d rather be here than at home with an ungrateful wife and spoiled children.

By knowing that my depression cycle will only get longer when i don't go

You don't actually "remember" something if you have to fabricate the story to experience it.

>with an ungrateful wife and spoiled children.
You know thats probably mostly ur fault

Attached: 1544.jpg (1424x648, 88K)

I work in marketing and I feel the same way. I remind myself how much it sucks to depend on others, immerse myself in my hobbies and push through it. Honestly, I'm not sure how long this approach is going to be sustainable. I've had a bunch of jobs in different fields over the years and always end up feeling the same way. I find some meaning in life through art and expression, but it just doesn't seem like enough. Feels bad man.

I have been working relentlessly at trying to get a novel published. I also enter every short story competition I can in the hope that I will build writing credentials. It's not much but gives me hope that one day I'll escape wage slavery.

I quit and find a new job.

Attached: 1484245-Andrew-Ryan-Quote-In-the-end-what-separates-a-man-from-a-slave.jpg (3840x2160, 979K)

yes

Edgy.