Non white anons, do you find white people more attractive than those of your own race?

non white anons, do you find white people more attractive than those of your own race?
also, if you could, would you become white

Attached: giphy_1.webm (480x360, 554K)

no and no

I don't understand the question

I love being brown, but love white girls, why? Because the skin contrast is incredible while having sex.

Attached: jh_0.jpg (680x787, 75K)

do you find white women more attractive than amerimutts?

me too but im black and they beg for my bbc

Attached: athleteblack.jpg (1080x1350, 130K)

I don't see extraordinary beauty on the typical blonde white girl, but a brunette or a redhead qts are perfect. I don't know if I would desire to be white; I just accepted my mutt blood and I'm living my life normally. But, if I needed to choose a race considering average IQ as a criterion, I would prefer to be an ethnic japanese or something like that.

do you find white women more attractive than pakis?

Kek did you post this thread on Jow Forums?

Personally as a pajeet I prefer Asian and white girls over Indian girls desu, Asians are really qt, mainly northeastern Asians. Same thing for mainly redhead and blonde (not roastie blond) white girls (though I do like black haired meds somewhat)

>/r9GAY/ tier thread

Attached: DpZydAaV4AAP4L9.jpg (374x535, 53K)

does it count if i have white ancestors? Either way i like asians more.

Yes, I do find white people more attractive. They're just so pleasant to look at.
I'm a Chicanon. I'm ok with being mexican, but I would absolutely choose to become white if it was possible.

Attached: Vlcsnap-2012-02-02-23h11m07s246.png (640x427, 456K)

One of my bosses and I were bantering about this today. We were both in agreement that we'd fuck white girls but never settle into a relationshit with one. So...kind of? I've mostly fucked girls of my own race at a ratio of like 10:1, my preference being w*men of my own race but I've fucked 1-2 wh*te w*men

Im pickle rick

For me its asian highschool girls. The rest of the human race might as well be vegetables.

Attached: 1535715657619.jpg (4096x2730, 1.34M)

>t. wants to get fucked in the ass by 5 pakistanis

mexicans are white

I agree, I've never liked blondes.

gay cunt

gay cunt my ass faggot

gay cunt

gay cunt my ass faggot

Unless tanned, the ideal white is somewhat unsexy.

I cherish the hybrid between white and black the most. Latinos and arabs are a great place to start...

No, I'd not wish to be white, except perhaps being born in a society where I can coexist with more people of other races than just mine.

Attached: d9dednz-4412abc4-f43b-4fef-b694-611b89ec8ca6.jpg (400x300, 33K)

I don't care about skin color, so long that you have good facially feature, good body and good personally I'm down with any race.

Attached: 9b1d13fe4030b5f8901a2949452b2945.jpg (400x576, 63K)

>non white anons, do you find white people more attractive than those of your own race?
Since I'm a quadroon, and don't really know of any others, I'm only working off a sample size of 1.
Regardless, I'm inclined to say yes because my hair is an unmanageable mess. Frankly I don't feel the need to have paler skin given that I'm a rather light brown but if i could change my appearance I'd like some green/grey eyes and decent hair.

women of color are shit and these anons suppress this fact