If your deepest desires and wishes came true what would it be? Your deepest, most subconscious...

if your deepest desires and wishes came true what would it be? Your deepest, most subconscious, most possibly suppressed desire.
tell me

Attached: Stalker's Last Tour.jpg (2169x1303, 1.06M)

it would mean (you) have found true happiness

Attached: 15284924765457.png (960x1202, 1.04M)

To kill everyone I hate and make them suffer

gay

I just want to be loved.

All anime dvds and manga books would be burned in the streets. All websites that allowed people to watch anime would be shut down, the people who made all this crap would be executed by firing squad in the middle of a town square, and people who watch anime at all will be arrested and put in prison for 20 years.

To be pickle rick
Oh wait, I already am! Haahhaha *belch*

to be superior to others

To go back to being 6... Damn, i miss 2003...
When degenerates weren't everywhere, when people didn't call you cringe for everything, when kids played soccer or made up stories with dragon ball action figures, when after coming back from school you would watch cartoon network or nickelodeon all day long, when all you cared about was pokemon emerald, your gba sp and your ps1... those were the days...

Attached: 1556605576586.jpg (236x256, 13K)

Fpbp.

Remember what life was like before anime became popular with horny American Teenagers and was mostly just a small fanbase that was easily avoidable?

datamining thread

Yeah, *takes long sips* the good ol'times...

Attached: 1528910297411.png (383x352, 85K)

I wanna go back to January 1st, 2000 or 1980, just to see what it was like.

I want to kidnap a ghetto person (black teenager preferred. Bring them to there family and kill there family in front of them. I want to see that person suffer and realize they need to change their ways. I want to smile at that person and make him or her feel powerless. I want them feel so much pain.

I'm pretty basic. My deepest suppressed desire is just to be a woman. A hot sloot with big boobies.

Attached: 1450393587934.jpg (640x960, 33K)

I feel ya. Nice big naturally shiny tits you can tit fuck all day long as much as you want and be able to cum between them and/or all over them. They feel so soft on your cock.

to learn how to play guitar and be better at vidya games

desires are hedonistic

Rape some fit girl lad

gay cunt