I've only had MDMA and Coke, once each
Any reccs?

Attached: hmm.jpg (283x314, 26K)

Vidya and mangos

Attached: DiWS30Y.jpg (412x350, 49K)

Épice

>mangos
degenerate

Attached: 1552007445241.jpg (500x382, 40K)

dr*gs are degenerate and hedonistic
imgur filename

pepsi

Being Hedonistic is fun

summoning medpack man

Attached: o.png (639x630, 262K)

shrooms you gotta try at least once tbqh

yes

How do psychedelics stack up with psychoactives?

My brain felt like it was unlocked full dlc pass 144fps last time, but I still felt normalish

shrooms feels like you removed 99% of bloatware from your pc

Fucking sweet, I'll definitely keep an eye out for them, the club scene here is amazing

shrooms are hard to pinpoint expectations. I've done them about five or six times, and it's been different every time. One time I did a moderate dose alone and it turned me more extraverted and introspective, which was a weird combination. One time I did it with friends, and we went for a walk, played board games and pretty much laughed our asses off, very open and inviting feeling. Then one time I overdid it, first I felt absolute zen but then I kinda went catatonic, couldn't cope with my train of thoughts anymore.

dont use it if you gona go to the clubs , take a beer to the forest and chill

Put durgs in yuo Brit
I'd fear a bad trip with shrooms yeah, but most of the stats you hear are bloated by law enforcement to fear-monger
MDMA felt similar to the friend thing when I was coming down, we listened to a buddy's soundcloud and lounged around out on the grass, very comfy

Alright mate, might look for some and get a nice camping trip organised

datamining thread

pffffff, taking drug isn't illegal user

information is information, illegal activities or not

True, maybe google adsense will target me with some good deals

I haven't done MDMA but I've done regular XTC. It's very blissful but obviously also quite dangerous.
From a purely biological POV it's hard for shrooms to be dangerous. Same as with all drugs, if you do 'em then do 'em smart.
Keep a sober friend around for help, prepare an unintrusive environment, etc etc

good idea , i went to a botanical garden and chilled with some mates

Fucking classy, flat grass field is the best and only choice here
Thanks for the advice bud, I appreciate it

MDMA, MDPV, Methiopropamine, Cocaine, Ketamine, Methoxetamine, DXM, Alcohol, Phenazepam, Diazepam, LSA, Amphetamine, BZP, 6-APB, DPH, Codeine, Cannabis, Tramadol, AMT. Can't remember anymore, not taken any drugs except alcohol and weed for nearly four years. I used to be a degenerate, I'm a good boy now.

The first time I did 2c-b it was very overwhelming. I took a dosage of 28 mg, then. Colours were really bright and when I was walking down the street I kept seeing a car coming in the distance of the corner of my eye, but when I turned my head a car never showed up. Everytime I did 2c-b I kept getting mindfucks over nothing. When I took 36 mg the trip was very heavy but pretty short, about 2 hours.
When I took mexicana truffles the body load was intense. I laughed my ass off the whole trip and I thought to myself how anyone could get a bad trip in this state, because I felt so blissful and happy. It was pretty similar to 2c-b, although when I took 2c-b the last time (after truffles), the trip was very easy to control. Much easier than I expected than the truffles I took once.

Keta, coke, speed, alcohol, coffeine, LSD, shrooms, nicotine...
Am on withdrawal from that stuff, friend died due to OD and a heart attack. funeral next month.
guys, don't overdo it. keep yourself healthy. if not for yourself, for the people around you.

Attached: 1529007302492.png (500x360, 227K)

what if im in 3rd world ?

snort diseased monkey cum

we have tik , its our own type of cocaine

get out of 3rd world
but not to 1st world, try to become a slave worker in china or smth

is it psychoactively similar to diseased monkey cum

its african meth