When did you realise you will never be happy?

When did you realise you will never be happy?

>26
>280,000$ net worth
>150 sexual partners
>still thinking about violent death as a good end

Attached: 1554349084348.jpg (1024x768, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OdaUDeAGIck
dalrock.wordpress.com/2012/08/11/losing-control-of-the-narrative/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Prove it

We are anonymous, why should I prove anything? It's true tho.. sadly

Attached: 0b4.jpg (453x576, 39K)

We should all hope to have violent ends brother

>ruin your life by chasing dopamine, completely destroying your brain making it literally impossible to ever be happy
>BOOHOO WHY AM I NOT HAPPY
what the fuck

Make me sad when I imagine my mother watching my dead corpse... Although she is a leftist.

>150 sexual partners
you choose passion over reason, you are an animal.

That's just retarded hedonism. Find a purpose.

I don't use drugs, I lift, I think I just spent too much time alone watching at shady websites, talking with weird people...

Now I'm 26 and I just realised I will never change, once you take the blackpill it's over.

Attached: 1556058218658.jpg (825x1076, 250K)

Haha, you fell for the jew propaganda, showed you all the things that are supposed to make you "happy". Programmed to want want want and never be satisfied so you work work work. Dumbass

>25
>6,000,000$ net worth
>15,000 sexual partners
>still thinking about violent death as a good end

Attached: langfr-280px-Wendy_s_2012_(logo).svg.png (280x240, 30K)

,000$ net worth
sexual partners

I'm far from impressed.

try modafinil, fixes your dopamine receptors

You should not have missed the crypto train poorfag

I never worked in my life, I was a student until 24 y/o and I just did 3 months in a company I hated it and I left without saying any word to my coworkers

>280,000 not worth
>150 gay sex partners
That is why you're unhappy, user.

Seem cool thank you

Attached: 1554674934591.jpg (472x461, 31K)

woooow looks like fucking whores doesnt make you happy who would have thought

You are a junkie. A complete degenerate hedonist, and you do use drugs, you're overdosing on dopamine.
You would have to go clean for years just to have a chance at fixing your broken abused brain. It has nothing to do with what websites you use.

>Getting the dick from pozzed 150 fags
Dont worry user, you won't be unhappy for long

Yeah because blackpilled Jow Forumsposting results in dopamine you fucking retard

Having HIV would give me the best reason to end my life.

Go somewhere remote(good luck in western Europe) and an hero.

>150 sexual partners
Found your problem. You destroyed your ability to bond with people.

They only slept with you for the money which means you're just as much of a piece of shit as the women you slept with

You idiot, you chased pussy and money like a NPC And you expect to be normal after?
I have more respect for heroin addicts who know they are willingly dropping out than you normie fucks

Yes, crypto... So you have 280,000 "$" or 280,000 virtual internet money ?

it's because you lack hobbies, smoke something

>150 sexual partners
Degenerate. I bet most of these are men, you promiscuous faggot.

Can you even read English? What the fuck are you saying?
I didn't say that blackpilled Jow Forums posting results in dopamine, are you retarded?
If you meant to say ''doesn't result in dopamine,'' still are you retarded? It doesn't in any significant way. The dopamine you receive from having sex, having a drink or taking a drug is massive. Whatever dopamine people get from posting on the internet is barely detectable.

I'm going to Bulgaria next week, no flight back booked yet.

I know it's bad but I can not unfuck them.

Yeah sure, they crave for these 10$ cocktails I paid for, they could not afford it without me.

Attached: 1555102887099.jpg (1440x827, 176K)

Vas-y!!!
Sois un héro, le ramadandingdong commence lundi.
Godspeed!

Most people know what must be done. However, it will take time to have sufficient numebers to actually do it. Whoever informs this little girl is giving you the right message.
youtube.com/watch?v=OdaUDeAGIck

Women are to be treated like children and helpers. Commoners beleive that women should go out and have fun. This is a Jewish concept. Women are impelled by this Jewish manufactured culture to ride the cock carousel for a decade only to marry a cuck. Of course the whores and cucks will be unhappy. Women need to lose all political rights, and kids need to get married ~18 years. They're having sex anyways, might as well get married.

Jews won't let this happen, so they get the bullet.
dalrock.wordpress.com/2012/08/11/losing-control-of-the-narrative/

Attached: 1496555519263.jpg (657x527, 38K)

Move to Hossegoeur (? don't judge me frog) and learn to surf.

I never had sex with a man

Attached: tinder.jpg (720x1280, 73K)

Donate your money to me and take the oath of silence as a monk
God will absolve you of your sin my son.
t. Your """spiritual""" advisor

Oh shit are you hot? Nice.

It's called being a retard OP. Give your shit away to prove you actually mean it.

peace of mind comes from restraint, detachment, and renunciation

The societal structure necessary to create a happy human isnt possible in the west. Homogeneity, security, a political apparatus that leaves its citizens alone in personal matters and a culture that creates normalcy in relations between a civilizations denizens between old-young poor-rich male-female. All the blowjobs and fast cars in the world are worthless at the end of the day.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

C'est Partie !!!

Attached: 1556485898450s.jpg (165x250, 5K)

>26
>-50,000$ net worth
>4 sexual partners
>naturally thinking about violent death as a good end

My whole life is a mistake.

Sofia, Plovdiv or Sunny beach if I want to open a business? Also mafia will try to take money from me?

Do not go to Poland you fucker, move to South West France and pick up surfing.

What if money and sex aren’t what’s best in life?
What if, maybe, you should feed your brain with books and other conscious comforts, less creature comforts?

This. Desire can be dangerous.

We sould meet up as Based redpilled chad where you living ? Paris this negro Africa shit hole

Lovely dubz.
OP is a larping faggot, f-all wil happen.

>Sofia, Plovdiv or Sunny beach if I want to open a business?
Depends on what kind.

>Also mafia will try to take money from me?
If by mafia you mean the government i don't think so because foreign investment is always sought out.

only so far as you are estranged from God
you arent a machine, your purpose isnt to be a cog in this usury trap

Go build a house and find a wife

if you need help on acquiring land for free in your jurisdiction I can help you out

In this country crooks go after other crooks. That's why it's quiet.

Meet up for what? Yes I still live in Paris for few days

I never said I was going to attack a jewish temple or a mosquee, do it yourself if you are so excited about this. A civil war in France is the jewish wet dream. Look at all the faggots like you who suck Zemmour's dick when he says a civil war is coming in France. He will fly away to Israel and all your family will have to live in fear.

>150 sexual partners
That's disgusting.

sexual partners
You are part of the problem

I too work as an executive Chef at several Wendy's gastropubs.

I have friends in Odessa, Ukraine and they told me if you open a restaurant some gangs will come and will ask you money... I was thinking it is the same in Bulgaria?

meet up because i'm fucking tired to talk with fake fucking people and hang out with them i never speak to a based frens like me, appart of the female i don't consider female to be human

I don't care if you don't believe me, let's say I have 10$ in my bank account. Now move faggot

That's a fucking long answer for someone who's not larping.
Just top yourself already.
Sage grows in all fieds.
Faggot!

280? u can barely build a house for that

do you have zero responsibilities?
who takes care of your parents?

shit i need 300 a yr just to brake even

add me on LINE
username dvx1992

Check the flag you silly leaf.

300k is a lot in Europe.

Yes let's build a house for 280,000$ and then eat rocks :)

I don't have "responsability" except feeding myself and having a roof over my head

my parents can take care of themselves

good luck bro, canadians girls are sexy and thick

sexual partners

Found the reason for your ennui.

Find some 18 year old country girl, marry her, and make children. You will feel better.

Or just do LSD.

We're not really like Ukraine. I mean sure there's thugs but they mostly go beat each other, same with gangs. Besides they get nothing out of it when they can steal each other's stuff be it drugs or money or whatever. At most you might get scamming attempts from people that seem legit but never anything like that. You could also hire some local security firm or something just in case.

OKAY i'm downloading this
but damn dude 150 partner ? holycrap i have like 3 partner for now just for sex tha's all but 150 really ? dayum

I took meth in Bangkok and got paranoid surges for 10 days and then I got fever...

Drugs are not for me

you have a lot to learn about the world
if you dont have an estate exercise no dominion and you are a nobody, period.

if you dont have roots you are living like a jew

way more than this... It's just you would not believe me if I said the real number

I think I'm sex addict and I need help from a psychologist but I'm too frugal to pay for this

dude no one should do meth. LSD is much better drug

Yes the slut who made me smoke this told me the exact same thing...

Sometime I smoke weed with girls and it's cool but I don't like to do it alone, I feel even worse

disregard currency acquire enlightenment

Attached: garden.jpg (1000x667, 98K)

Mushrooms, MDMA and LSD are all fine.

you sound like a bitch

All my friends who did molly told me you end up having suicidal thoughts the next days

You sound like a mutt

I was a believer until 23, then I saw Jesus Christ as a jew and I developped hate toward him

>Whatever dopamine people get from posting on the internet is barely detectable.
If this was the case internet addiction wouldn't be a thing.

is that you frog rabbi?

Attached: you.jpg (252x291, 17K)

sexual partners
Maybe you would be happier if you were not a whoremonger

How am I jewish?
Most jews I know are poorfags but yes they hate christians and muslims from what I heard from them

>hen I saw Jesus Christ as a jew and I developed hate toward him

jew spotted lol

all non Christians are jews

Have kids user. It brings new meaning to life.

How can you love someone who tells you to give your ass to your ennemies?

Typical christcuck way of thinking

im a 24 year old virgin with net worth around 150k, Ive never been happier

lmao

Attached: 53662181-288-k837004.jpg (288x450, 13K)

must be in the talmud, because its not in the bible jacob

I'm planning to have some, just open a business and raise them in a traditional country yet everytime I come back in France I have these feelings of hate and depression who come back in my mind

That's why I asked the bulgarian anons if it's safe to open a business there...

Talmud is a war book
Quran is a war book
New testament is a cuckold fetish book

>150 sexual partners

Faggot

You know what to do

Based "Czech", my grandad would be proud of you.

fuck off degenerate, anyone with over 150 sexual partners deserves the fucking gas chamber

google pair bonding and kill yourself

do you want to be spiritual, or cynical?
if it all just doesnt matter then why not try to live as though theres something more?

Dude, literally move to southwest france start surfing and be different. Stop living in Paris that's like not even France.

Prove it

Attached: Raven_Starfire.png (540x641, 266K)

>2% battery life
fucking chads

Tinder never really worked out for me.
Still not sure what I did wrong.

Attached: tinder.png (750x1334, 142K)

I know the feel
>29
>stopped counting girls at 30+
>everything I hate about the world thanks to pol is only going to get worse, so much worse, before it gets better
>suicide is a pleasant get out of jail card for a future where I can’t take anymore
>no debt at all but net worth about $5,000

the only thing that keeps me eating well, worshiping god, working out and keeping my body/mind in shape is the dream of the future we all envision on this board, but until we wake everyday to news of new Tarrants, when the collective Jow Forums population of the last decade throw their autistic selves en masse at this system in the most destructive way possible, we all suffer the same slow death together

kek

You are meant to fight. If you have the guts, go somewhere like (south) africa. Oh wait, I guess you just have to take a step out of the doorstep to go to africa kek

You need to change the world around you for better, that is the only way. Fighting is the most brave.

>Phone posters