What is Jow Forums up to?

What is Jow Forums up to?

Attached: _20190412_115528.jpg (290x589, 29K)

up in your mom's ass

up in your dad's ass

Attached: _20181004_115140.jpg (1078x1079, 161K)

up your uncles ass

ass up in your uncle

Realposting with a little bit of shit mixed in.
I'm truly bored.
Also, if romania posts or has already posted in this thread, show him some love.

Attached: 20190503-022338-BioShocker-id3182074.gif (1000x1000, 1000K)

up your uncles ass

Fuck it bant memes arent funny

Attached: _20190323_102445.jpg (861x889, 66K)

Aren't you a meme yourself?

Attached: 20081214-233838-anonymous-id17396.jpg (340x430, 29K)

ignore these childish crumbs, kronprins Suebi

GLORGH

Attached: 1943929 - Aki Bekon15 Girls_und_Panzer Mika Mikko.jpg (1320x900, 595K)

Your mom
>kronprins

Attached: _20190428_120815.jpg (432x805, 61K)

My mom doesn't even know what a meme is.
You are a bad person, but I feel the joy you give to the people. So you're pretty average.

Attached: 1515972311939.jpg (165x255, 11K)

up my own ass

Of course it has to be that
>bad person
Never tried to be one, being a good person is being stupid
>pretty average
Never tried to go beyond that in the first place

Attached: _20190411_090448.jpg (1075x1515, 160K)

Naturally, nobody else would do it

What's the plan for today SuebI?

Since its mothers day i guess ill take my mother to eat somewhere, then ill work out and then Idk

Attached: _20190323_102148.jpg (845x1161, 102K)

gayposting because boys are cute

shaming gayposting because they're okay with feminized men

Oh right you guys celebrate American mothers day, well have a good time pal, and keep up the gainage, proud of you

take her here
www.sublimotionibiza.com

Any interesting plans for the weekend
Ended up in a hotel restaurant

Attached: _20190306_185619.jpg (876x1197, 184K)

joke aside have you already decided what eating establishment you will be going to?

Bank holiday Monday tomorrow so I'm going to a club with some buds tonight , smoke, drink, pull, and crash at the nearest house

Pretty standard on my end, wanna go camping over the summer though

Yeah we are at a hotels restaurant, we want to eat some local food
Im searching for a stable group to do hiking trips all the summer

Attached: _20190217_113404.jpg (777x1199, 133K)

That sounds like rough work, people can be so flaky these days
Hiking trips are great though, used to hike around Ireland when I was in the Scouts

suebi i love you marry me uwu

I was offered to join the scouts when i was little and rejected it. Now i regret it a lot. It would sure have helped me with the army

Yeah people have their own lives and shit but i just need 2-3 more people. I dont like big groups. I want to get into survivalism as well
Talk to me again once youre rich

Attached: _20190424_231120.jpg (1077x1510, 126K)

survivalism is cool
have you ever watched that show Survivorman by Les Stroud?
I used to watch it and like it alot.
would be pretty cool to try and do trips like he does but with someone you like.
I wouldn't mind doing it with you.

Yeah had some good times in the scouts, you learn some useful stuff for definite, but a lot of useless stuff too
I'm sure you'll get a couple more and if not the few you have now could still be enough for shorter trips

Never watched it, i have very basic notions of survivalism
>with you
????
Hiking equipment is expensive as fuck tho, i usually have to use clothes that arent made for that
If i dont ill probably give up hiking alltogether since going alone is really boring

Attached: _20190131_082815.jpg (848x1330, 133K)

Will you ever join my Jow Forums Cancer games?

Yeah most outdoor hobbies are really expensive because of Euro Safety Certification nonsense, Shorts and a T-shirt is enough for a gamble at it though, vaguely straight stick from a tree, perfect

Yeah it's always incomparably nicer to do outdoors stuff with a buddy, you get to feel so lonely out there by yourself, plus you feel safer too

I dont like your games
>safer
I never feel in danger since i always bring a swiss knife with me
Do you still smoke cigs?

Attached: _20190310_134833.jpg (896x1053, 151K)

Why don’t you like my games? What’s so bad about them?

>swiss knife
nice, we can't carry long blades here and I don't have an army knife so I'd have to settle for the nearest rock or branch
Yeah I changed to Benson and Hedge though, kinda went off the taste of Marlborough and couldn't bare smoking them, looking at getting a pipe though, really like the smell, reminds me of my Grandad

You should watch some episodes.
I think you'd enjoy it.

Basically it is just this cool guy who is a survival expert and he go's to unique wilderness locations with some gear and survives by himself usually between 5-7 days and records himself doing it and then produces an hour long show with the footage.
He is a true survival expert and good at filming, so it works out pretty well and he shows off and teaches alot of stuff about survival in different environments.

>????
I like you.
I think I'd enjoy your company on a trip like that and perhaps you would too.
Then again it would be difficult because we live far apart and we'd have to get to know eachother better first.
:P

Attached: notorious-2.jpg (946x715, 127K)

fap

Existing painfully parallel to the pinnacle of plagiarism

Ill give him a try
I tend to like talking a lot but, when im hiking or doing something i prefer to be quiet so i save energy
Been thinking about getting into woodcrafting but i kinda fear it since im really clumsy and i would probably end up slicing my fingers

Attached: _20180918_112610.jpg (1080x583, 110K)

I actually do some woodworking as a hobby, have a lathe, a little on the small side but it's enough, making bowls, toilet roll holders, plates, clocks whatever I want really, nothing as satisfying as holding a piece of sandpaper up against a piece and watching it change colour, getting cut up is a giver when working with tools though, you should see the state of my hands

You should try smoking tobacco pipe, been reading some studies and they all agree that tobacco pipe smokers live much longer than cig smokers
I dont have money or a place to do woodcrafting so it cant be helped

Attached: _20190325_144041.jpg (521x705, 47K)

You know I think I will pick up a pipe pal,it's not really viewed as a contrarian thing here because, well a lot of people still do it, I'll start putting some money aside
Yeah even small machines take up a fair chunk of space, how about some hand carving with your knife? It's just relaxing to pare down a piece of wood sometimes, feels nice when you get it going at the right angle and it goes through like butter

There are lots of pipes for beginners for less than 15€. Try a clay pipe or a missouri meerschaum (the one i have)
>contrarian
Who cares, the ones that are going smoke shit and die earlier are them

I would need to find wood and a workbench

Attached: _20190325_144237.jpg (357x691, 67K)

Yeah probably best to try something cheaper first I suppose, you must save a lot of money on skins and filters in the long run huh? Appreciate the recommendation
Yeah I have a nice little bench I knocked together out on my patio, as for finding wood there's a fuck tonne just lying around in Ireland honestly, but if you're gonna pick up some for carving from a shop, Aspen and Basswood are the best of the best for carving, and are cheap enough too

50g tins are usually 10-12 euros each which is kinda expensive but Yeah if you just smoke one bowl a day you end up saving money. Dont use a regular lighter since the flame struggles much more, try using a zippo, matches are also a good option.

The reason most people dont smoke pipes is because they prefer convenience over quality. Smoking a bowl is like smoking a pipe, it can take you 30-40 minutes. Cleaning it steals quite some time as well. Pouches are kinda big and dont usually fit in your pockets

Attached: _20190319_111928.jpg (1062x863, 155K)

Like smoking a cigar*

Even counting for the cleaning of the pipe, overall you end up saving, especially considering a 20 pack here averages at around 12.50, and yeah I always see people using matches, I only really smoke as I drink or just before bed so I'd say I could make a 50g tin last a while

Answer me, why don’t you want to play my Games?

I dont like your games
I cant smoke at home because of mommy. I only smoke when i hang out with people. Most of my friends arent smokers so everytime i hang out with them they force me to either to not smoke or smoke alone outside of the pub.

Attached: _20190209_130914.jpg (1079x1046, 130K)

Maaaaaaaan, even my non smoker friends come out to the smoking area with me to chat, second hand smoke is a meme

Hiking seems like a good opportunity to have a few good puffs though

Attached: 1574848585856.jpg (84x212, 8K)

They look at me as if i was a pariah just because i smoke. You are Lucky

Yeah always i take advantage of those moments when we stop to eat something
What do you want

Attached: _20190323_102302.jpg (955x1228, 136K)

Well hey, smoking culture is alive and well in the army so there's that, and it's basic manners here to not leave someone by themselves unless they want to be, I'm lucky that my group are a kind bunch though

I like jet/torch lighters.
I have a really fancy leather one that used to belong to some white collar criminal who's items were auctioned off after he got caught, though it ran out of fuel/gas and no longer works.
Have you ever used one of those?

Suebi Suebi
Forever gargling on my dick
Forever asking for more of this dick
Promised to forever be submissive
Always spreading the legs to welcome more

Yeah im using a jet lighter at the moment since i dont have money for a zippo yet. Yeah its kinda ironic, most of them smoke yet they perform much better than people who dont

Attached: _20190202_141916.jpg (935x1221, 126K)

Anything to calm the nerves huh?
Sugar is a much more inconspicuous killer anyway, I'm sure the friends that turn their nose up at a cigarette would wolf down a Super Caramel Mocha Frappapachiano Grande

Yeah none of them are fit and eat a lot of trash yet im the only one whos apparently killing himself lol
For some reason most tourists here prefer to have a coffee at the local starbucks rather than trying the local one. Specially anglos

Attached: _20190417_121131.jpg (1079x1056, 87K)

Just looking at you.

Attached: 2018-11-15-975450.png (601x659, 274K)

Ugh, they'll be laughing out of the other side of their face soon enough when they contract heart disease
Anglos and Americans are cut from the same cloth, even when they go abroad they only eat what they eat at home, no adventure at all, Ireland is kinda the opposite because we had no access to foreign foods until the 70s/80s so people at least try everything once, I always make it a mission to eat where the natives eat rather than touristy areas and have what the chef recommends, and as for the coffee Starbucks is honestly some of the worst I've had it's sickly sweet even before adding anything

But why don’t you like my games? You haven’t answered it.

chronicles of a lonely virgin neet who has so much social experience he spends his days on Jow Forums living a social life vicarously

Ive always loved ireland. Most of my english teachers, the best ones were all irish. Both spain and ireland have a long migration culture
Boring

Attached: _20190213_211355.jpg (861x1244, 110K)

From my experience anglo and burger english teachers tend to look upon us and treat us in a condescendent way. Didnt happen with the irish ones. Both spain and ireland have a long history of being mistreated by Europe

Attached: _20190216_112950.jpg (947x804, 131K)

Yeah I remember you mentioning the Irish teacher you had, I mentioned it in a thread earlier but our first settlers came from Spain and France way back when.
We get a lot of Spanish students here too and they're always such a fun bunch you know

eating oatneal while thinking about how much i hate suebi
based

Yeah it seems like the Anglos took turns shitting on us and the Burgers have an innate superiority complex from birth that's absolutely infuriating considering they're the kings of dogshite

I always feel at ease and at home in Spain though, couldn't ask for a better bunch in my book

Visit the north whenever you can, its kinda similar to ireland but much more poor

Attached: _20190323_102425.jpg (844x1227, 173K)

Anywhere in particular that you recommend? I'm thinking of availing of the 1 month Euro Train ticket and seeing some sights with some friends before going back to college, Asturias seems like a nice region

Asturias is one of the cheapest regions, tons of cider and green. Lots of celtic and roman stuff Pretty different to what most people expect when coming to Spain One of the whitest regions and also one of the poorest

Attached: _20190105_131400.jpg (1076x1208, 124K)

Green and Cider, sounds like home to me
I guess I'm going to Asturias this Summer, cheers Suebi

>tfw no money to travel anywhere

Attached: _20190109_132243.jpg (1075x1146, 124K)

Yeah, that must fucking suck, I try to get out of the country at least once a year, can't even imagine being stuck here

Ive just come home from working out. Last night i slept over my right arm and now its all fucked up

Attached: _20181116_114907.jpg (1002x1336, 166K)

Awwww, shidd, I know bad circulation can effect muscle development and vise versa, how did your arm get fucked from laying on it?

Idk but i feel pricks everytime i move it

Ive just bought a szabó 06 for 22 euros. My second pipe

Attached: _20190505_212241.jpg (933x598, 29K)

Ahh yeah sometimes I get numb hands and a tingling sensation after a workout, don't worry about it
Oh nice, what's the draw on pipes like compared to cigarettes btw?

>draw on
You mean the puffs? Pipe tobacco is generally stronger. Burned my mouth quite some times

Draw is like the airflow from the tip of a cigar/cigarette to your mouth,
I'll be sure to be careful with he puffs too, cigarette burns on my lips are bad enough

Yeah the smoke is pretty hot you better smoke slowly. Dont bother using a filter it does nothing

Attached: _20190211_131559.jpg (642x539, 71K)

Bump