Church Experiences

Has Jow Forums ever been to Church recently, if so what was it like?

I went last year several times and the place is full of eccentric weirdos, people dancing about like spastics while singing along to Christian Rock music.

Attached: a091265a061d4c674b2c621cc4b5fccfcde3b3f3_hq.jpg (1000x998, 68K)

The regular catholic church I go to has such horrible echo in the sanctuary, I can't understand the priest. Yesterday, I went to a different church for a cinco de mayo celebration and mass, and it held their mass outside. Their speakers were very quiet, and I couldn't understand anyone here either.

I'm starting to think church is a meme. If nobody gives a shit about sound quality or the congregation being able to HEAR them, why do I even go?

in my community church is bunch of guys who meet at 5 am together before work to pray

Last time I was in church was my confirmation

>ever
>recently
i dont understand

Why is church full of old fashioned autists?

only place left to go

The last time i went to church i bluntly told a pastor that i don't respect his religion and that his god wasn't real.

But they're usually weird hippy liberal types, not conservative.

its the only place that wont kick them out

Then why does Jow Forums say that you must go to Church to meet a beautiful traditional wife? When I wen't it was full of fat, ugly hairy lesbians with short hair.

well ur in the uk what did you expect

>I went last year several times and the place is full of eccentric weirdos, people dancing about like spastics while singing along to Christian Rock music.
if that happened here id leave the church

*tips fedora*

Because they are laughably stupid incel trash with no knowledge of the outside world.

I went today, I'm a Catholic and I go to mass regularly. It's pretty nice but the repetition of the same prayers ever week can get boring but I wouldn't change them. That's tradition and the right thing to do whether I think it's exciting or not. Our priest is a good man too, very intelligent and he has a lot of interesting takes.

went to a friend's wedding, held in an evangelical church. white people are weird

no

No never been, christians are fucked in the head desu I don’t understand why they want to be so Submissive and suck this jesus’ cock so much like glug glug glug

And everyone clapped

I go to church every week because le christcuck parents make me go and our church I guess is very traditional, most people come in suits or at the very least trousers and a long sleeve shirt, we don't have like a band for when hymns are sung we just like sing them with no music and to summarise it's very strict in comparison to most of the modern churches who do worship in like a celebratory way idk how to describe but our service is alot more solemn I guess.

Attached: 20190430_070142.png (720x442, 336K)

have to go to mass once a year to pray for my deceased relatives because my mum forces me
kinda dumb honestly but it's over soon enough
church used to have a really charismatic priest but he's not there anymore and this other guy is really leftist

Based. Christianity is a weak Jewish religion.

Honestly, the people are mostly fine, except one senile old man who tries to grope all the women, but other than that it seems harmless, if people find solace in that than good on them, it’s just not for me

ironically im in church right now
catholic btw
its whatever man pretty boring honestly
i only come because my mom asks me to take her, she cant drive.

Those aren’t people those are pro*Estants

catholic here and its been pretty mixed. I happen to be a tranny and i commute to work so i go to a secular parish on saturdays and sundays and a jesuit parish on weekdays. the secular one is pretty sceptical of me. I've been asked to remove earrings before receiving communion and things like that, not to mention a couple homilies directed towards me. The jesuit one is a lot more accepting, and they always preach more about our mission in the world to help the poor and oppressed, which is much more in line with my view of scripture. There's even a priest I meet with during some lunch breaks. We discuss the Blessed Virgin and the Psalms mostly. He's been a huge help to me through my transition.

>catholic here
>I happen to be a tranny
NONONONONO!

trust me, i don't like it either. But God made me this way for a reason, just like he made lepers.

>God made me this way
NONONONONONONO PLS NOOOOOOOOOO

i have a proven medical condition. if you're denying natural revelation, and thus you're in conflict with the dogma of the Catholic Church. I am merely in conflict with its doctrine.

The absolute state of Catholics!

its okay desu
I'd fuck a catholic tranny

Haven't been to one in a year or so. I don't like church it's boring and they either fail to send a positive and meaningful message or they get to indoctrinate you in some cult-like shit.