Arume RP bread 6 (5(4?)?)

Ten years ago, Earth was invaded by an alien race now known as "Arume". They arrived abruptly and crushed humanity just as quickly, before releasing a series of bioengineered lifeforms on earth in order to prepare it for colonisation, throwing Earth's population into anarchy...
A decade has passed since then, and life has returned to something vaguely resembling normalcy for humanity, or what little of it remains. Forced to flee to inhospitable areas to keep away from the ever expanding alien ecosystem and whatever foul creatures live in it, humanity is now reduced to living in gigantic city-states built on and under mountains.
However, the Arume are on the move again, dispatching massive armies of vat-grown soldiers, genetically altered to breathe earth's atmosphere, and releasing deadlier bioengineered creatures into earth for reasons unknown.

Rolls will be made through Discord, and if you'd rather not join but still want to play I can roll for you.

Invite: discord gg/KmfueV
Info: docs.google.com/document/d/1L1OmAuMCfB2TL8CggYFNmAqnTKCbOJPJ1zGW0sKaswg
Previous thread: archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/7924235/

Attached: Bitching.jpg (650x650, 94K)

>Wake

Last post:
"Of course they don't trust us, we're a bunch of armed strangers who just barged out of the carrion... Wait, how do you call the arume vegetation over here?"
The caravan heads off to Bastion, or whatever remains of it...
You're halfway there when you hear an odd, strangled sound nearby, followed by the sound of crunching wood.
"Should we check this out?"

"They're just plants, I don't really call them anything else."
>Look over in the direction of the sound
"Hmm, nyeah... It could be dangerous, though."
>Ready my rifle

>wake

"It most certainly is, but if we ignore it it'll be trying to crack open our vehicles within a few seconds"
The sound seems to be gradually getting stronger, though you can't tell if it's the caravan getting closer or the creature approaching slowly.
It's coming from the left of the vehicle, and you can spot one of the few trees native to Earth left in this area shaking violently.
The vehicle slows down and comes to a stop and the people get out, the ones without masks cough for a few seconds.

Last post:
You run after the fuckhueg bug in order to SEAR AND CHAR ITS FLESH FOR THE GREATER GLORY OF AGNI, but on your way there you get swarmed by some of the unburnt locusts
They begin nibbling on your suit.

Attached: seek help.jpg (650x650, 55K)

“YE FOOKIN RATS”
>BURN THEM TOO

>Jump out and take cover behind the vehicle, watching the trees
"Something's coming to the left..."

Name

You successfully burn away a handful of the fucking things, but one of them managed to bite off a chunk of your suit and the burning fuel spilled inside.
You're no longer surrounded by fuckhueg locusts, but it hurts.
Badly.

You go behind the vehicle for cover, but a strong coughing fit forces you to look away and close your eyes.
You see nothing, but a stronger crunch than before comes from there and the tree begins to sway...

Attached: Obesity.jpg (650x650, 122K)

>Drop back to some trees in the opposite direction from the approaching creature for cover, the vehicle is probably just going draw this things attention
"I don't have a lot of ammunition-nya..."

“FOOK”
>run back inside the truck and try to fix the suit

You've half a magazine.
The tree finally falls over, in the direction furthest from the vehicle.
You hear a loud thump as the tree finally hits the ground, and the furious, gurgling squeal of the creature it just hit.
You can see its head poking out of the vegetation. It resembles a maggot's.

You rush into the van once again, hurriedly taking off the leg that had a hole ripped off it.
One of the men extinguishes the fire covering your leg, but it still fucking hurts.
The right leg of your suit is now getting patched up.

Attached: Oy.jpg (650x650, 85K)

>Hold my fire and observe at first

>ONCE IT GETS PATCHED UP AND RUN ROIGHT OUT AGAIN AND FINISH THE JOB

The massive fucking worm keeps advancing out of the foliage and towards the caravan, though it doesn't seem to notice any of you... Until some of the refugees open fire on it, the shots mostly missing the head and sinking into its fetid, slimy flesh.
The maggot is now angery.
God help us all.

You get suited up again and set foot outside of the van, ignoring the painful burn on your leg.
Most of the locusts are dead already, but you can still see some springing up in the distance, all coming from a mound you can barely see...

Attached: Strangling.jpg (650x650, 63K)

>BURNBTHE FOOKING MOUND AND RAISE HELL

>Run away from the dumb dumbs who angered the humble maggot, going back in the direction of the city

Attached: 7.png (450x450, 138K)

You get there and cover the mound in CLEANSING FIRE
They're still coming out, though they get slightly singed as they leap out of the mound.
It seems like their nest is underground, below the mound.

You begin running away from the refugees and the maggot, back to your home.
They don't seem to notice you.
Now that you're travelling on foot, you get a better impression of what the "shallow" arume biome looks like.
Purplish leaves scatter tinted sunlight all over the humid floor, and a smell somewhere between the acrid stench of a wattle forest and the sickly sweet smell of a corpse left out on the sunlight wafts all over the place, though it's diluted just enough to not be nausea-inducing.
A bird, an actual bird and not one of their mutated abominations, flies past you.
It's a FUCKING seagull.

Attached: BUsinessmen.jpg (650x650, 97K)

“IM GOING IN, DONT WAIT UP”
>jump in by myself and CLEANSE

>Carefully watch it fly as I continue walking
>Sniff around to see if I can catch the scent of a sea breeze

With a solid kick to one of the mound's openings, it collapses and you fall into the hole.
It seems like the underground area was bigger than you thought, with many opening and a series of interconnected caves, carefully dug out by the FUCKING PESTS throughout the years.
The air is fucking foul, but soon the smell of burning fuel and charred bugs replaces the original stench.

You catch the barest hint of a sea breeze, wafting around through the foul miasma of the forest.
It came from the East.

>Humm as I continue walking

>GO THROUGH EACH FOOKIN OPENING AND BURN IT ALL AAAAAA

>Pick up my fire stick and go back to incinerating Arumes, fucked nerves be damned

You keep walking towards the city.
You're about halfway there when you hear some flapping of wings above you, followed by a soft shriek.

You efortlessly clear out the first two cave sections of locusts, and you have about half of your fuel left now.
7 rooms remaining.

You get your flamethrower, the heavy weight of the thing hurting your hands despite their numbness.
As you head back to the frontline, you get shot straight in the left shoulder.

kot

>CLEANSE THE REMAINING ROOMS. IF I RUN OUT OF FUEL HEAD BACK TO THE TRUCK

>Jump at the loud shriek
>Run forward a bit in a panic, before checking what made the noise

Attached: 41.png (400x274, 201K)

"BROTHAS, I AM HIT"
>just flame all Arume scum that I see

Three additional rooms cleared, though you're forced to stop as soon as you step into the fourth.
A swarm of the FUCKING locusts blocks your path, chances are you'll get swarmed if you get close again.

Dubs, fgt.
Your panic-induced burst of speed gets you way closer to the city than you would've been otherwise.
Turning around, you notice the source of the shriek was merely the FUCKING seagull, being a dick as usual.

You manage to jump into a trench and avoid getting pinned there thanks to your bruvas providing covering fire, but there are no nearby arume to burn.

Attached: Seek buns.jpg (650x650, 36K)

“SHIT GONNA NEED HELP”
>try to get back and call the others

>"One day I'll get that fucking bird..."
>Try to ignore it and make my way back to the city

>search for Arumes to purge

You manage to hop out of the hole in order to go look for assistance, though not without getting bitten a bit.
In fact, one of the locusts is hanging off your clothing as you approach the rest of the men.

You finally arrive at the city's gates.
They're luckily unguarded, if you were spotted they'd probably mistake you for an arume.

You see some further down.
They're out of range and you'll most likely get hit again if you leave the trench, but they're steadily approaching.

>throw the locust on the ground then stomp on it. Tell the rest of the men about the mound

>Wait on them, and then jump out and set them on fire as soon as they get near

"Since when do locusts make colonies?"
"Who gives a fuck, let's burn it!"
The men head along with you towards the mound.
There's still smoke coming out of it, and it seems deserted when you all actually get there... The locusts most likely retreated deeper into it.

They approach and you manage to set two of them on fire before being forced to take cover again.
You are pinned there.

>Yell at my allies "BRUVAH I AM PINNED HERE"
>reach around with only my flamethrower and burn them without poking my head in

>See if I can't get back in

>ask whoever’s in charge
“So are we gonna chase them down or are we done here?”

You successfully inform your BRUVAHS about being pinned there, before firing your flamethrower at them.
They're all covered in burning fuel and slowly being charred to death, stumbling around in blind agony as they struggle to find a way to extinguish the flames.

You walk into the city, followed by the FUCKING seagull.
There seems to be nobody nearby.

"We gotta exterminate these things to the last if we want 'em to go away for good, son"
a couple of the mean head deeper into the colony.
It's eerily silent.

>continue with them and ROAST anything that moves

You head further into the cave along with the men.
It's just as silent as before, but you don't come across any threats as you advance.
After a few seconds, though, the soft and fetid ground around you gives way to solid rock.
It seems these faggots somehow burrowed into a natural cavern.
You hear running water.

>Head back to where I was living

>keep moving with my men
“Water source nearby..”

You head back home with haste.
Nothing seems unusual as you make your way home, but when you open it and make your way inside...
The FUCKING seagull snuck in through a window while you fumbled around looking for your keys.
It squawks mockingly.

Dubs.
You all march ahead, and hear a slithering sound near the water... Whatever it is didn't move again.
It's most likely asleep and only partially submerged.

>try to look for this creature

>GRAB THAT FUCKING BIRD AND RIP ITS HEAD OFF

Attached: NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.png (222x222, 90K)

You go around the cavern system, trying to find this creature.
One of your men finds it... By tripping on its tail, thus alerting the creature of your presence.
It tilts its head up, revealing that its some form of oversized lizard with a long tail.

You reach out and attempt to catch the fucking seagull in order to enact some divine retribution.
In return, all you get is its mocking avian laughter before it fucking flies off and stands in your hear.
Then it has the gall to peck one of your ears.

"Nyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh!"
>Grab it and tear it to pieces

Attached: 40.png (400x274, 163K)

“...I did not sign up for this...”
>BURN THIS BEFORE HE EATS US ALL

>go fully in and flame any Arume let

You desperately try to murder the smug seagull, but it dodges each and every one of your frenzied swipes before flying off and opening your fridge, preparing to snatch all of your fish.

"None of us did, bo-"
His speech is cut short as the foul creature's tongue shoots out like a chameleon's, dragging the poor man kicking and screaming into its needle-fanged maw.
You spray some burning fuel onto it, but it has almost no effect.
You hear hundreds of little chitinous legs skittering over the stone walls...

You charge in and burn every single filthy xeno to a crisp, and you hear the crunching of the charred anime girls' weak, brittle bones as you run over them.

>mmm delicious
>steal any fuel, weapons, and explosives they had left over

>Grab the nearest object and throw it at the seagull
>Just bloody kill it

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCK THIS HELLHOLE”
>take out the arume pistol I got from the old man and put a bullet in its head

You loot their corpses, and despite the heavy damage you inflicted with your flamethrower you manage to recover two of their guns and a grenade before being forced back into cover.
The grenade is an odd, translucent red canister.
The guns are the same electricity-based weapons you had acquired before.

You chuck a nearby CD at the seagull, successfully scaring it away...
...Temporarily, for the seagull now knows where you live, it knows you have fish, and it won't rest until its eternal crusade of assholery and dickishness against catgirls is complete.
The CD is tagged "First contact recording 1"

You swiftly pull out your arume tech pistol and open fire on the lizard, aiming straight for its brain.
The bullet effortlessly pierces through the front of its skull and lodges itself on the back, you can see the scales around the bullet hole burning away and hear the odd noise of bubbling, boiling brain matter.
The lizard is screaming in agony.

>Close my windows and doors
>Play the CD as I have nothing else to do

“ASTALAVISTA BABY”
>FINISH IT OFF WITH ANOTHER SHOT TO THE HEAD

>Go back into a trench area and try to take the energy weapons apart

You put it into the player and it begins...
It's a recording of a news report, talking about the first time Earth received messages from another sentient race.
Little to no relevant information is present, just a few snippets about the progress that had been made in decoding the message received from the star G-972.
It seems like this recording is incomplete.

You fire off another shot into it and fucking murder it.
Its corpse's mouth begins drooling some bright crimson foam, the sole remnants of the man it killed.
The fucking locusts are here now, and they're not the only ones...

You begin taking apart the weapons, stripping them of their energy sources, energy focusing extensions and other assorted alien trinkets.

“Yare yare, this job never ends”
>finish these puny niggas off with my flamethrower

>Put the CD away
>Cook up a bit of fish to eat

>organize the gun like how every piece is put together, like pic related, but keep the power sources in my pocket

Attached: ak47-disassembly-3788-banner.jpg (1240x408, 65K)

You fire your remaining fuel at the crowd of assorted oversized creepy crawlies, burning most of them away.
You've no fuel left, but the other men still do.

You grab some fish from your fridge and prepare to cook some fish.
You have an assortment of the bloody things, pick a fish.

You shove the power sources in your pocket and sort the pieces like that.
They feel painfully hot.

>take them back out
>try and cool them off

“I’m out of fuel boys, I’ll go wait at the truck.”
>go back to the truck and wait for them to finish up
“Fat man better be paying good money for this”

>Fry some salmon
>Chow down and look out of my window, if I even have one

Dubs
You just blow on them for a bit in the middle of the trenches and succeed at cooling them down.
Then back into your pockets they go.
The arume seem to be retreating for now.

"Go ahead, these ain't any trouble anyways..."
You make your way out of the caverns and into the truck, then you get on and wait for the rest to arrive.
They're a bit charred, but generally alright.
"We're going now, we'll go get the payment and drop you off at your house next, aight?"

You toss some salmon into a pan, it smells fucking delicious, considering just how badly the shit you've been exposed to today stank.
Outside of your window, you see the neighbour's window has one of the fucking creatures just laying there and bleeding all over the place.
It's clearly dead already.

“Alright.”
>sit back and enjoy the ride

Name

>Chow down
>"Looks like they had some fun..."
>Once I'm done, wander out of the house and look around for that cat again

"The cowardly xenos retreat from us"
>go off and find some gasoline and gelling agent

You arrive at the fat fuck's house shortly afterwards, and he seems to be expecting you
One of the men gets off the van
Fat fuck: "What seems to be the problem?"
Glorified pest control guy 1:"There was a FUCKING CAVERN WITH AN OVERGROWN LIZARD IN IT, YOU FAT FUCK! I'm expecting triple payment for this, one of us fucking died!"

You eat your salmon and head out to look for the kitteh.
The smell of salmon must have attracted it, because it's standing on a nearby ceiling
It looks mildly depressed.

You find some gasoline in the encampment, but fail to find any gelling agent nearby.
If what you're trying to do is make napalm, you could probably find some in the arsenal.

Bread end.
Srry.