Lole

lole

Attached: af6ef51aef556509eb211e53637575da910b547c_s2_n2.jpg (420x480, 38K)

i can't stop fucking laughing oh my god

you've got more than three threads up yonkers, multiple devices i'm guessing?

no, the last two threads got deleted dumbass. i don't even phonepost

then how come you used to have 8 or 9 threads up at the same time a couple of months ago? i also remember seeing you have a couple of iphone filenames

Attached: lol3.jpg (535x63, 9K)

fucking pepper ann
I have an urge to go on an awkward 90s cartoon binge

why the fuck do smart people notice shit like this. kinda creepy tf
romania i don't have time to reply to dumb questions.

yonkers, open up, where you using the wifi of public places to post your threads? waiting for your ip to change? multiple device posting? you don't know how to change your ip manually or to use a proxy, so that's not a possibility

>where you using the wifi of public places to post your threads?
>waiting for your ip to change?
>multiple device posting?
>you don't know how to change your ip manually or to use a proxy, so that's not a possibility

To answer your shit, no I don't care.

he can't go to public places because the smell of pants shit makes the businesses chase him away

>7973692
i have no smell

>unironi thinking I'm smart
ultralul

Attached: 1537772369771.jpg (700x777, 62K)

YONKERS, YONKERS
OPEN UP
USING YOUR DAD'S COMPUTER OR WHAT?

No fuck off lole. Stop ruining my threads lolfag haha

Aah so this is where you have been hiding, you disgusting pervert.

Attached: 7F7021CE-784B-461E-BE0A-ADB50E54E4D7.jpg (1200x1026, 677K)

yonkers, tell me now, you using your dad's computer to post your furfaggot shit? what would he think about that?

>implying that i'm a pervert
Lole keep lying.

Attached: 9a57899158d7fc6d5aac8e5f62e07b8372ba0520a0a184855930bf47bd435f40.jpg (862x720, 133K)

romania i already told you stop ruining my threads.
and leave my goat dad out of this

aaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

jewsriel, you know who i'm talking about, not your larp dad, your real dad, your hapa dad of course, the one you look like, you using his computer to browse furaffinity? is that what you're doing yonkers?

Attached: 1546907580357.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

i don't have human parents damn it
and i'm not even larping either.

relisa is batman?

Attached: 1554499021011.jpg (235x232, 7K)

haha not really

yonkers, don't ignore my question, are you using your dads computer to browse furaffinity? are you now?

Attached: jew.jpg (638x361, 34K)

>dad
his dad is clearly black
this means he is gone

no the fuck i am not using my """dad"""'s computer to browse my typical furry shit

your """""""""dads's"""""""""""? why the quotation marks yonkers? something you're implying? mmm? something that would explain a lot about how you currently are? hmmmmm?

Attached: wait for it.jpg (896x632, 88K)

you are literally implying that i have a human dad you fool

it is not an implication, it is a fact, yonkers, big difference over here, and so why did you REALLY put those quotation marks around the word "dad"? something you want to talk about?

Attached: pwned.png (852x480, 712K)

No, it's not something I want to talk about. I'm quoting it because your smartass thinks that I have a human dad. Read the post carefully and think about something relevant to say

nobody thinks you have a human dad

haha yes thank you

c'mon yonkers, you don't have to keep secrets from me, you can talk to me about anything after all, you don't need to hide the truth by layering it with a larp, come on, you can talk to me about anything, so, yonkers, tell me, what's the truth about your father? the REAL truth, not the larp

Attached: btfo.jpg (850x468, 116K)

stop calling me yonkers fagmania

yonkers, you're dodging my question, you know you can talk to me about anything, so don't just avoid me like that, tell me the truth, the real one, tell me yonkers

My dad is chad okay? That's all you need to know

you're not opening up to me, you're not opening up to me yonkers, those quotation marks weren't put there for nothing, you're not telling me the truth

Attached: rat.jpg (1560x1568, 1.13M)