Anyone got any memes like (pic related) about bongs being pakis, frogs being algerians, svens being Syrians etc...

Anyone got any memes like (pic related) about bongs being pakis, frogs being algerians, svens being Syrians etc. Or is there any chance any meme makers could please make some for a boomer like me who is tired of muds larping, pretending they're natives when they're clearly not.

Attached: 1554727394325.jpg (646x854, 223K)

upvoted

help a brother out frens bump

lol upvoted with my alt as well :) too good to pass up

here's one I found, kind of on topic but not as specific as I'd like

Attached: 1556917024811.png (274x343, 25K)

im deeply offended by this fucking image. fuck this , whyd you post it you fucking cunt, i mean the shawarma isnt even on fire its just there, it should be hung on a stove

top kek. Your offense almost makes me sad to tell you that this particular shawarma is pork, very haram.

help expose the LARPers

Attached: 1556884148725.gif (480x640, 1.49M)

It is not very likely, that this is true.
There is 1 in 10 people in Germany of foreign descend.
Most of them are less educated. Most of them are not very likely to have the computer literacy to end up in these parts of the Internet. There might be the odd one here and there, but most likely you are talking to white beta boys.

Attached: 1556684724821.jpg (960x960, 141K)

This meme gets around, it'd be good to give bongs, svens and baguettes equal representation and with bongs, the chances they are actually pakis are a lot higher.

Bollux, you are fighting ghosts here. Just a chimera. Don't waste your time chasing ghosts. Just make something interesting instead.

back when I posted on Jow Forums at least half of the german flags I saw were t*rks
and more than half of the canadian and australian flags were chinks

Turks spend there time larping as drug Lords and gangsters on Instagram. There are almost none on Jow Forums.

Still, there are a few infamous Turk-German posters such as Berkay and Ikibey

Yeah, we gotta lot of bugmen here, trying to influence our politics from inside and out and not only can suggested memes be factual but they're also a good way of shitting on retards

upvoted even more

So? Just ignore them if that all there is. Making a whole meme about that for that.... That is just blowing the thing out of proportion. And that way you make them more important then they are. You heard the phrase before? : don't feed the trolls.

You gippo can fuck off.

In a thread with 6 posters, still managed to snare a UAE mud, so I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss their presence on Jow Forums all that quickly, especially as this place is being more and more talked about in the msm.

Attached: 1554030971894.jpg (811x811, 85K)

right in your asshole, yessir!

I'm starting to think you're of an oriental persuasion yourself user, especially the way you followed your own advice and ignored

Man. I don't care, if you feel like shitting your pants over some towel heads do so. Don't give them more power by making them looking more powerful.
We have about 10% Turks in Germany, the vast majority lives a slave tier life. They do the most menial shit tier work. They get shitted on by about everybody. Sometimes I wonder how shitty Turkey is that they don't go back voluntarily, considering the way how everybody shits on them here.
Why do you think they constantly act as if they are tough gangsters? Because they have no power at all. They are given no place to participate or decide in our society.

I don't care. Believe what you wish. Here we are user, my input counts, nothing of my background. Only thing you need to consider is if I make sense.

10% seems like a lot, considering in the states 13 = 50, simply ignoring them may be a losing strategy long term. I gotta rest my weary head and hope to wake up to an OP pic related, britbong is a paki meme.

Attached: 1556923915553.jpg (960x552, 79K)

No one is simply ignoring them. They are shown their proper place every single day. They are serving my food and if I wish so they wipe my ass.
I seriously think that Turkey most be an extreme shithole. Otherwise I cannot explain it, but I if I would be Turkish I would not stay in Germany.

I am a Slovakian living in Austria (part of Germany, not the gazoline sniffing warboys dystopia) and I am frankly surprised how nice I am treated here. I would expect the Austrians to go full paranoia with the fact that you can hear English more often than German in Wien.

>tfw there's 'multicultural center' nearby your flat
>tfw those muslims/chinese get tax funded jobs without proper adaptation like learning language(they don't even speak english) while your college grad frens get literally work for 7/11
Korea is surely following white path beyond japan

Why would they be freaked out? They are lesser so, but still they are cosmopolitan people. They have nothing to fear from the scum. The scum has it's place at the bottom ladder. Only white basement dwellers and losers are afraid of immigrants. You need to be a loser of such epic proportions to be afraid that an immigrant with such a low societal standing is a threat to you. Someone that is being pissed on by everybody.

This is what I am trying to explain. We are not being pissed at. I work in AI engineering and speak some crooked German, so I am not surprised about myself. However also the Romanians who clean our office or the Turkish girls giving us Leberkase in Spar say that they are being treated well and fairly.

My ex was Korean and we lived together in Japan. I sure wish she would be treated nicer by the authorities. I think you are exaggerating.

I know what you are saying about but I still think japanese immigration policy is better than korean one. Immigrants should at least try to function as member of where they want to belong before they get proper backing.
But I also think they are overdoing the hostility part without backing part when considering by the cases like literally turning back north Korean defectors to north korean government.

bump for potencial