Hey guys, it's Joe the Jew here. Bringing you the latest news on shit

Hey guys, it's Joe the Jew here. Bringing you the latest news on shit

Here's the scoop, America is fucked. Move. Go find somewhere better. Whites need to go to Europe and create the 5th Reich. Me? I'm just gonna sit back and watch the downward collapse of civilised society because I'm not accepted anywhere else.

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Israel.svg.png (1200x873, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TXUByA02uJk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What if I want to start the second Confederate States of America

Fuck you and your Zionist ways!

racist

I'm sorry user, your oil is mine

Your diagnosis seems accurate. How did you guys manage to Jew yourself? How does it look like from your point of view?

kekel

It's interesting to watch it unfold, but I don't care what happens

racial tension and hate crimes are going up in the USA. things are only getting worse and the jews will be a very targeted minority group in the country. have you considered moving to Israel Joe before the looming persecution Joe?

Thanks for the heads up, but I have to stay.
All my family is here, and I can't survive alone.

Attached: 1527358811658.jpg (687x589, 117K)

America started using sanctions on allied countries that were doing deals with enemy countries instead of reserving the sanctions for enemy countries.
>India buys Russian military tech
>America sanctions India
>Turkey buys Russian tech
>America sanctions Turkey
>EU buys Iranian oil and abides by the deal
You see how this all leads towards cataclysm

What do you think drove your people to do what they did? I know there are many more factors but Jewish role in what is happening is undeniable.

Yes I have, I'm currently saving up money to help myself later

lole shut up
no validity, no opinion

Attached: aw they did it.png (1252x1101, 227K)

>moving to Israel in the event of USA collapse
lol the Israelis are even more fucked than American jews, if that's possible.

To be 100% honest with you, Jews actually seriously believe they are victims of everything. So whenever they do something controversial they're used to having victim status justifying everything, I personally am aware that Israel isn't perfect but every other Jew is very opposite of me

true. there is going to be major war there soon. still i think it would be safer to be living with other jews in a jewish ethnostate then fending for yourself in collapsed western countries filled with neo-pagan nazi's.

We'll see.

Neo paganism is the ultimate cuck religion, they aren't gonna do anything

There'll be hardcore christian militas for sure though, at least in America.

Thanks for honesty. I hope you guys manage to get some sane Jews together and stop this sick cycle from happening again and again. I hope for the same for my people. Good luck.

Hurrrrrrfrrrdfrfffsdrdddfrddrrrrffeftffffrffrfffffffxxff the world going to end guys

Attached: 1555169509775.png (1000x1414, 974K)

Heh give me some of your gold bignose heheh

youtube.com/watch?v=TXUByA02uJk

The only way humanity will end is climate change , nuclear war, or some natural disaster

That's who has the most potential in my opinion

i'm a zionist Christian. i wouldn't hurt you.. but there is a huge growing wing of anti-semetic Christianity growing. good news is they would probably kill me along with you jews.

nah, nuclear war wouldn't be nearly enough to wipe out humanity. Even climate change or natural disaster would have to be on a truly massive scale, like the Siberian Traps event, to actually wipe out humanity.

>but there is a huge growing wing of anti-semitic Christianity growing
Really? Source? I want to read into this.

Attached: St John Chrysostom on the Jews.jpg (900x600, 282K)

Just go to ifunny, they're all part of the inner circle who make most of the popular memes on there

Or shit, even here on Jow Forums

i would use the independent baptist church as an example. MANY internet catholics. i don't know any Catholics personally. but on the old MDE sub-reddit and on pol many of the anti-Semites seem to come from the catholic church.

in my opinon people are swarming towards "christian-values" in reaction to modern decadent clown world. i don't believe these people are true believers in Christ but a just using the faith as a justification to create enemies and persecute them.