The nature of women

Attached: reported against a rapist so proud.jpg (640x647, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_PifYnC9eJw
youtube.com/watch?v=iMd1kf3OSuU
youtube.com/watch?v=VWQgFGeFVXQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is now an epic gamer thread

Attached: 45792BD7-EFDA-43F3-B294-E8CC5A068BD0.jpg (1080x1440, 307K)

She's kinda cute. Shame she's a thot.

son your a rapist im going to have to kill you

Attached: eye-contact.jpg (640x640, 49K)

needs to be raped again, apparently

Attached: 1513812094834.jpg (637x622, 87K)

That’s just women. They seek the approval of the group, it’s literally in their brain chemistry/DNA.

-read r/TheRedPill

*HUFF
*PUFF
DESPITE
*HUFF
MAKING UP ONLY
*PUFF
13% OF THE POPULATION
*HUFF
BLACKS COMMIT
*PUFF
52% OF CRIME

Attached: E95BE4EB-E543-4846-B90B-68F5FAD9EA00.jpg (734x1100, 85K)

>Reddit

Attached: 045BA274-0771-415D-80DE-D8598F7921CB.jpg (600x500, 86K)

Keep on smiling

Attached: 54F576A1-0D23-40A0-9E7F-1656DFFA6548.jpg (2732x2048, 507K)

unironically this

I'd rather have dumb whores than homicidal angry men

Then go on trp.red

>my rapist
Always about you isn’t it? You ain’t special. He probably raped a lot of girls you self-centered tart.

>one doesn't lead to the other
>single mothers who pump their kids full of anti-depressants because of all the fucked shit they put them through never become school shooters ever

Attached: 1522371163035.jpg (750x750, 61K)

loose cannons cause great destruction user

Attached: 1538393012512.gif (500x375, 1.61M)

>when you're trying to put your finger into her vaggoo hole while you are both standing and making out but can't get it in because she's chubby and the fat around it makes her vaggoo hidden like a fucking treasure in a dungeon and you quite literally would need a 5 inch finger to get in there in a useful way
unironically the most awkward thing I tried in a while, no more chubbies for me. I will never understand guys that go for chubby """"thicc""""" women if they had the experience of small, petite skinny women before. Sex is so much better if they aren't fat.

She seems pretty happy about having been raped.
And then feminists are confused why nobody takes rape accusations seriously anymore.

God I hate women.

Attached: 1554367776965.png (500x356, 110K)

Kek

Allowing women to vote has been the worst mistake of mankind

/thread
Women were a mistake

I hope the joker kills many niggers in the new movie

Have sex

>rape is more traumatising than assault
As proved by this image, it clearly isn't. Women don't give a single fuck whether or not they're raped, they love it most of the time and classify any interaction at all as sexual assault, cunts.

>her rapist
>guy she fucked willingly who didn't call her the next day

pick two

Attached: 1554250857820.png (1280x1558, 2.62M)

If she gets raped by someone else, is that cheating?

Many men are surprised that in addition to having a rape kink, women also have a "unjustly prosecute men" kink.

Their real intention is to wreak as much havoc as humanly (or unhumanly) possible. They are tempted to great evil.

Attached: e40037848d5303dc5105a81633de1cc6.jpg (300x383, 30K)

The acorns knew this
Why didn't we listen?

Why? Are you some sort of misugynif? Why can't you be happy for her rape experience that turned out well after all the hardships?

Attached: PoliceReport.png (500x356, 144K)

*Misochonist.

Missoochini

aw she deleted it...

>oh no, why whole world hates us, it's so unfair
>rape, hehe, she deserved it
good one, great thread

Attached: 1467650057901.png (501x585, 23K)

Wonder why?

Mitochondrist

I don't know, maybe because someone post hare profile on Jow Forums and she was flooded by trolls and assholes? You really don't get how it works?

Attached: question.jpg (500x500, 109K)

>#believewomynz

Attached: 1540232335108.png (680x969, 295K)

Let put it this way: Imagine being that woman/girl/whatever, then printing out that tweet, framing it and putting it on the living room wall. Would you ever take that framed picture down?

Yeah,,, It's probably just the Jow Forums trolls...

Attached: 1555817167310.gif (720x404, 3.83M)

>marcus
exbf raped her. Judging by her post she is a coal burner. Toll paid I guess.

imagine that your first reaction on someone talking about rape is commenting how she deserve it.

I could not give care less about some women on another half of a globe, I even think that tweeting shit like this is stupid as fuck, whatever it's true or not. Still, read comments in this thread once again and ask yourself: why people don't like Jow Forums and any group associated with it?

>why would a woman ever lie?

Attached: 1556987934967.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Dumb cunt is way too happy for a person who was supposedly raped. Seems more like she had buyer's remorse, cried rape for the attention, and turned him in to legitimize her bullshit.

People that lie should be hung. They destroy a lot of lives and reputations all in the quest for the power of being a professional victim. It's sick.

Attached: 1556879139100.png (224x225, 7K)

What race is this little cumdumpster? I'm starting to feel my colonisation urges kick in.

yeah had one of these about three years ago. cried for about an hour in my arms. it was oscar-award winning performance type shit. I told her to go to the police. Nope. Ended up putting on the Batman suit and doing some detective work. It was all horseshit. Women are basically narcissists. Add to that the fact that they have no idea what it is like to have your career and reputation destroyed by a false allegation and you have a recipe for disaster. This chick is attention-seeking (and lying), straight up. Be careful, dudes.

Yes, I can imagine that someone's reaction was exactly that, and that's why I don't publicly announce personal stuff all over the internet. People exist on the internet, even the alleged/suspected rapist and people like that use the internet - internet isn't a safe space, it's the next best thing to telepathy, meaning: people will say whatever they think and that's how it should be. Fucking normies ruining everything with their fragility and compulsive need to insert themselves and their personal identity to gain attention...

>why people don't like Jow Forums and..ubulululbulu
I don't care whether no one likes Jow Forums, group associated with it, me or not.

Tbh, to me the whole thing seems more like "regret rape"/"revenge for hurting me" rather than an actual rape..

Attached: Ok.png (326x318, 29K)

Agree over 9000hp seriously. I've had both and skinny girl sex is far better, you can wrestle and pick her up
, pin her against a wall with your dick while her legs are wrapped around your waist. They are truly the best

Update: I mean skinny and healthy women.

This is the leaderless void that is Trump's America and him constantly calling men stupid. Trump is the enemy of the straight white male

Attached: 1557116802339.jpg (509x511, 54K)

Looks like a cum tribute in the thumbnail

Checked

Attached: 38617F05-9B68-4DD3-823A-649A917B3CF6.jpg (349x184, 9K)

I am with you my brother. It doesn't even matter how "strong" you are, if a woman has 70 or 80 kg kg instead of 50 she just can't be handled like the skinny one. Obviously fucking skeletons is shit too but you know what I mean, thin healthy women.

For this reason alone I do not understand how the "thicc" meme got so out of hand. Must be virgin men and other women with their fat acceptance shit.

Probably befriends one, but then is too whitely-evil-bad and "far gone" so the black friend can't support his ways nor save him from his destructive alt-right path. There probably will be some sort of martyrdom involved.

Attached: 1555987985113.jpg (640x856, 95K)

Attached: 1539899806787.jpg (1800x1200, 1.11M)

Attached: 1506970443744.jpg (795x985, 81K)

Disgusting. Feminism must be destroyed for the sake of humanity's future.

WHY ARE THEY LIKE THIS?! AAAAAAAAAGHHHHH WTF?!?!?!?!

Attached: 39769337.png (537x547, 457K)

she's not cute faggot

no wonder she got raped

checked

Attached: a.png (1077x898, 51K)

Attached: got.jpg (494x729, 115K)

People don’t understand consequences for actions

Attached: 397693339.png (412x464, 309K)

No. The guy she's going to frame for ignoring her with another guy she fucked.

i am so shocked! how could she be raped?!

jej

The worst thing they do is post pictures of dying relatives for attention

Attached: l414dck6o7r11.jpg (1242x1322, 246K)

lul

The Red Pill is for men who feel they are owed something. The only good thing to obtain from going to reddit is landing at 4 Chan.

Attached: Not Seeing.jpg (452x640, 78K)

She got that knife from the dollar tree.

checked

plot twist: she is trying so hard to get raped and yet, in this era of (((all men are rapist.TM))) no one did anything to her. she fells ugly and unattractive, with only an idea spinning arround her head "why everyone except me?" so she try to find something close to that, a bad comment, boring sex, revenge, just a lie will do.
now she can use a victim status at the same time her self-esteem skyrockets because she is so irresistible that men cannot control themselves around her.
and now she is smiling, happy with herself... for now.

checkd

I got accused of rape in high school. Bitch crawled into the couch I was sleeping in at 3 am after we had been flirting and kissing the entire night. I naturally assumed she wanted to fool around but didn’t get as far as touching a pube before I realized she didn’t plan on doing anything other than laying there like a dead fish. Whole thing didn’t last 5 minutes before I got up and went upstairs to sleep on an unclaimed couch. This all happened in front of her two reject goth friends who had been in love with her for the last two years who had been seething with jealousy the entire night. So feeling embarrassed in front of her friends for being a thot coupled with me leaving her on the couch naturally transformed into me raping her. I was good friends with the guy who is her fiancé now, and just got an invitation to their wedding/reception despite the fiancé being aware of her accusations. I’ve deeply resented women ever since.

*snap*
That one Goes in my suitcase

Attached: 99DAAB23-DDCD-4F75-A986-A81E3835194B.jpg (770x621, 63K)

Or dead

It's one of many coping mechanisms people who experienced fucked up shit respond to said fucked up shit. She's drowning it out by pretending everything is cool. Inside, she's about to break. Give it a week.

Attached: Fake Smiles.jpg (500x444, 39K)

Those horrible shorts pulled up over belly button.
Womens fashion is hideous these days.
Bring back hip huggers. These fucking old people shorts need to die a gay death.

youtube.com/watch?v=_PifYnC9eJw

Attached: 1492847542563.jpg (782x366, 74K)

Giving Women voting rights and access to social media was the worst thing humanity did in the last 2,000 years.

It took women barely 60 years to destroy the world via democracy and voting. Incelism/Mgtow/Escapism/neetdom is the symptom of hypergamy

>generation of men die in WWI
>women get vote
>women become majority electorate
>women institute welfare state
>men pay most taxes over lifetime
>mens taxes support welfare state
>welfare state supports single mothers
>single mothers raise criminals and drug addicts
>spike in crime and druggies
>men die in WWII
>feminism kicks in
>women demand no fault divorce
>state becomes husband
>divorce rates rise
>Men still pay most taxes
>Women receive most tax benefits
>men taxes supporting single mothers and nanny state
>women demand more
>women vote open borders
>women vote diversiy quotas
>women vote antimale pro women legislation
>all supported by mens taxes
>women can't stop themseves
>infrastructure decays
>education decays
>healthcare decays
>economy decays
>relationshps decay
>women double down on feminism
>men lose incentive to support system
>men say fuck off to society
>women shame/blame men for this
>men don't care
>shit society burns out

"According to the National Center for Health Statistics 50 percent of marriages in the United States end in divorce. Of the marriages that end in divorce, 80 percent of the divorces are initiated (filed) by women."

"Belgium & Portugal have the highest rates of divorce in this data set at a staggering 70%"

youtube.com/watch?v=iMd1kf3OSuU

youtube.com/watch?v=VWQgFGeFVXQ

Attached: Divorce.png (1332x610, 50K)

It’s easier to hide your muffin top with high rise jeans

Should have just killed her desu

I nearly stroke out when I see them.

I was, and I can laugh and joke to get people to let their guard down but 10 seconds later my completely dead face goes back on.

Someone should do cum tribute and send it to her.

Attached: 1553471662150.jpg (583x359, 59K)

Women are degenerate and will be replaced with sex robots and artificial wombs

Go to /cow/ andy warski's stalker will probably do it for free

Don't you have a street that needs shitting on

>has the common sense to call the cops
>didn't get PTSD by a little bit of non-consensual benis in vagine
Am I supposed to be angry at one of the few people who doesn't act like rape is worse than murder?

>blocking out her name
Get the fuck off this board

Can confirm.
>be me
>be ok with women in high school
>somehow managed to turn myself into pussy
>no success with women
>find r/redpill in college
>"wtf how'd I miss this?"
>be cringy and autistic as I re discover myself
>stop caring about women and focus on my own thing
>life is good again
>eventually stumble on to Jow Forums
>"what have I been missing all my life?"
>based
>???

Replacing women with fembots and artificial wombs is the salvation we need. Biocunts will go extinct

Biocunt detected

You deserve to get stabbed outside a bar you sick fuck.
>could have raped her
>didn’t
>could have easily killed her
>didn’t
>cucked beyond measure
>thisisfine.jpg
>crying online for upvotes
YIKES

>Brown eyes
>Cute
Pick one

she did deserve it though

Attached: FireShot Capture 35 - Adult virgins __ - https___www.dailystar.co.uk_news_w.jpg (639x6308, 2.5M)

based arabs showing thots their place.
i hope you guys get your shit together so we can destroy the cause of your immorality.
pun not intended.

>I was good friends with the guy who is her fiancé now, and just got an invitation to their wedding/reception despite the fiancé being aware of her accusations

this is either an apology from her or some cuckery from the soontobe husband