Ultimate guide to fucking fagmark over

-Go to tuxler.com
-download Tuxler VPN
-enable the proxy and post on boards where mods are more likely to see you like -announce you're using a proxy
-report yourself
-get permabanned
-rinse and repeat until all proxies are perma banned
Have fun!

Attached: tumblr_p0meq24v651vy2tgqo3_250.png (250x250, 87K)

korbo wtf

Based Korbo

r*lsei is fagmark confirmed

Ralsei is fagmark
Lmao

you're all fucking liars. i don't post pickle ponies and shit. i am not fagmark.

I just downloaded an all in one proxy + vpn auto switcher and tester, but thanks korbo.

Attached: bf4030b6b5e0f63d96e57c8a3449bc85.jpg (800x1000, 118K)

pls send Dr.Medic#2754

that was part of my plan dickhead, you're so dumb you can't even tell how the russians fucked over napoleon

Good job gang! We got another one of fagmark's personas down!

Attached: FagmarkCaught.png (1438x1079, 1.67M)

Why are you posting an*me?

why though

Attached: fagmark.png (279x322, 110K)

will not gonna do it anyways, I have a better solution, also I will fuck with your proxies too.
watch those carbos man

Attached: 1550933404379.jpg (1068x1600, 557K)

now THIS is a based post

based

Owww poor faggot you totally didn't see that coming. Think I'll spare you someone to entertain you any longer in this shit hole? Think again lol.

Attached: RR39jlFi_400x400.jfif.jpg (400x400, 41K)

Bumping this gem

The length you retards go to never cease to amaze me. Kudos to you for the dedication, I guess.
On the bright side, the less proxies that are available, the less of your shit that we have to endure.

i need to talk with you asap about some shit, give me your discord or a fucking contact info

Holy SHIT korbo the gaytranny wants to fuk fag Mark

that's ssp you retard don't you see the writing patterns differ?

besides why the fuck would fagmark thank me for wiping his proxies that's retarded

This. I'll drop a reminder thread. Maybe you two could talk there.

yeah we could talk my ass IT NEEDS TO FUCKING BE ONE ON ONE like i'm fucking going to reveal to everyone and their dog this shit. Go fuck yourself if you aren't ssp

HOLY FUKING SHOT KORBO THE GAY FUKING TRANNY! IS SO FREAKIN GAY AND A TRANNY HE DOESNT EVEN KNOW WHO FAGMARK IS!!! Lol!!

t. fagmark

LOLIWASFUKINGRIHTWHATAGAYFUKIGNTWINKTRANNYLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOOLOLOLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not the Subhuman Spanish Parasite. Though I am currently present if you've got anything productive.

Attached: Bugs Bunny_Comrade.jpg (338x310, 16K)

then reach out the fucking parasite or i'll leave his ass hanging together with fagmark's

True, I've got my own post to run. Good seeing you Korbo, based thread.

Attached: Really?.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

give me your discord while you're at it for OP related purposes

HOLY FUKING SHIT I WAS RIGHT!!!DONT YOU LOOK LIKE A DUMASS!!! “ Don’t you see that is clearly ssp’s posting pattern hah” HOW CAN ONE GAYTRANNYTWINKNIGGER BE SO PATHETIC!??!??!!!!?,!!?

LOL

Attached: 1557180773719.jpg (507x900, 123K)

except i never said i was sure that wasn't ssp you dickhead kek

>that's ssp you retard
HOLY SHIT TRANNGAYTWINKNIGGERFAG KORBO BTFO BY HIS OWN POST!!!!!

I was born at night, but not last night. Cya later Korbo.

Attached: so much nope.gif (160x200, 782K)

uuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh
its like me say
>that's ssp lol
>faggot replies
>idk that might be ssp or not sure lmao
last reply you get now

hey if you want to deal with this faggot shitter spammer with too much time on his hands and put up with the spam he causes 24/7 it's not my problem.

HOLYSHIT THE GAYTRANNYTWINKNIGGERFAGGOT KORBO IS ILLITERATE!!!! NO WONDER HE CANT WRITE A SHITTY BOOK!!!!!!! LLOLOLOLOOLOOLOLOLLOKOOOLOOLLOLOOLLOLL!!!!!!!!!!!1!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!1!!!!!

A bit of info: Maggy is aligned with them. No lies.
Other than that, I'm content with infuriating them and leading them into humiliating mistakes, that's my style. We each have our own part to do if we want to overthrow this neet with a god complex.
Godspeed, and if we meet more and I come to trust you more, maybe a direct line of contact would be permissable. Please respect my caution in these things.

Attached: 1556639735137.gif (500x211, 985K)

Talk to dr. medic if you're on good terms with him and ask him what i devised when I wake up. Maggie can rot in this shit hole for all I care, do not invite him or his autistc peers to whichever place drgay4dick will tell you about.

*when he wakes up

Maybe it can be fixed, idk. I see him here and there, I'll talk to him about it. Goodnight Korbo.

Oh, this would need to be revised then.

were I in your shoes i would never do it. the faggot is as empty as a fucking husk waiting to be punched the shit out of him and doesn't know what the fuck is trusting someone about. although you can still move to another place if you fuck up, it's better not to take any chances

Cucks lay down and take it, I fight back. If you want to reach SSP he was just in my thread. Temporary alliance going on til we off Fagmark.

>Cucks lay down and take it
you can't fight back some autist of that caliber, it's better to leave him in the jaws of Jow Forums and Jow Forumstards he hates so much, and if he manages to annoy even them this board will probably die and he'll fuck off anyhow. save yourself the effort and hole up somewhere else for the time being until he either gets bored or fucks off to another imgboard.

I have an unusually big heart for a troll and I like some people here. I appreciate the advice, but backing down was never an option.

Attached: Oh really?.jpg (240x240, 47K)

>you can't fight back some autist of that caliber
lol you don’t know how I can make things burn, I’m going to fuck with that faggot 24/7 lol

>backing down
it's literally bringing your shit elsewhere and letting the whole place burn his ass

go on pretty sure he'll stop sooner or later

Korbo is the only smart one

Tomorrow more shit, and the next day, and the next day.... I need a D*nish proxy, I will eventually find one and I’m going to fuck him even more

this

lmao you're just playing in his hands unless you're willing to shut the fuck up and stop entertaining him

Test

Based SIX ID