Be me

>be me
>Driving my car
>Stop at a traffic light
>A brown poor guy approaches with a glass cleaning tool and a bottle of water mixed with the liquid soap you use to wash the dishes
>I tell him "NO" and move my index finger indicating "NO"
>He moves his head saying "YES" and throws water in my windshield
>I keep telling him I don't want him to clean my windshield
>He ignores me and cleans it
>He finishes
>Approaches me asking for money
>"I don't have money, I told you not to clean it"
>"Andate a la mierda, rata"
>"Rata" Is a person who hates spending money, like Mr Krabs
>The traffic light turns green
>I throttle up and keep driving

This is the average day for an Argentinian. Fuck this country and fuck these "glass cleaners"

Attached: limpiavidrios-buenos-aires-2.jpg (320x180, 26K)

>"Rata" Is a person who hates spending money, like Mr Krabs
LOST MY SIDES!

>be me
>driving my truck
>bigger truck approaching from behind fast
>according to him and many faggots, BIGGER/more expensive car has the right of wa in all situations
>get cut off again

And the beggers are getting more aggressive too. They don't stay on the median. They get inbetween cars and touch em begging for money. Then gullible retards give them money, only as the light turns green of course. And they block the road as they slowly walk back onto the sidewalk.

Attached: 1470269429209.jpg (640x640, 85K)

>Truck driver

Attached: KQGIMC5.gif (220x220, 933K)

i mean it was free
but that water was probably infected with e coli and shit

He still got insulted

Bangee

What? It feels so nice high off the ground.

It's a nigger's job. It's the job uneducated people take. You sit on your ass all day. Shitty job

I experienced this too in Argentina, I thought it was because I had a Chilean license plate.. Window cleaners in Chile usually don't wash your class if you say no to them,

classic but where I live there are no more of them

Attached: 2696702.jpg (2000x1333, 220K)

>try to change lanes to take my exit
>chink in a Rav4 tries to close the gap and cut me off
>I stomp on it (I had 2nd gear in, slow traffic) and cut him off
>gets pissed off, honks at me
>he changes to the center lane and tries to overtake
>traffic is too slow, he can't
>gives up and merges behind me
>I give the way to everyone wanting to switch into my lane because I'm a good driver and I want to piss off the chink
>I can physically feel the dumb chink rat raging behind me

So satisfying

Yeah, they're always rude

Lmao

I'm not a truck driver transporting stuff. I drive a truck to my job, AC repair.

Can't you just carry a fake gun and point it at them whenever they come close to you?

Air conditioning repair is another job for uneducates

I may try that, but sometimes they're drugged and may try to attack you if you do that

Maybe in your cunt with probably much lower efficiency simple ACs. High efficiency ACs are more difficult to work on, and are much more common in the US. Retards can't handle this work.

If you don't have an university degree you're most likely dumber than average. Oh wait, universities in America aren't free! Damm, what a waste of a country...

?