Scandinavians gather

Hi. I’m a guy from Sweden who’s had it by now. I’ve been thinking for years and I’m finally going to end it. I’ve though about many ways, but what I really want is some sort of poison so I can die slow(er) in the arms of my love. Nån som kan hmu med horse? I’ve done it before and I think OD would be the best way. That being said it was long ago and most people I knew that could fix are gone one way or another. I know I can get ahold of it on the street easily but I’m also asking here in case someone knows a better way perhaps. Thanks.

Attached: 9B35CC1C-9319-4536-A6FF-1577BE0B6061.jpg (720x572, 442K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_methods
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm going in the shower I'll be back in 20 minutes ok bye bant

Overdose on these and go into diabetic coma.

Attached: Swedish-Fish.jpg (600x600, 96K)

I'm back what's up

Sweden No!

cant tell if its a larp or not

one less swede more cheap bacon for us

>fun ID
>wants to suicide
Show us your peepee before you go

Yeah no I’m for real. Meanwhile I’ll be enjoying a bottle of Koskenkorva every day until either my heart gives up or I find someone to fix me up, thanks Finland.

go right ahead cunt, what'd you want from this board anyway?

Can you at least tell us why do you want to end it?

Says in the post gypsy, wondering if someone’s got horse. This place used to be useful ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

you naive cunt, nobody's giving you any free shit in here, you'll just end up doxing yourself if you tell anybody anything, get a rope and finish it already

There was a method using gas mask and nitrouse gas i beleive. Totally painless and takes a bit of time

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_methods

Please dont do it!! Call for help. Life will get better

All your loved ones will miss you and Please dont Do it !!

lol

Christ, I’m not looking for anything free you circus freak. Take your own advice would ya? Romania is literally the Brazil of Europe anyway.

Thanks, might be an alternative.

I know you probably are LARPing but if you are serious, dont do it

but you are, didn't you say you wanted free gibs in one of your other posts? certainly sounds like something a gypsy would do, does it not? you could always just get a rope or some other method instead of being overly sentimental about such things