Onions

onions

Attached: based soyboy.png (240x406, 155K)

no derailing my threads ahaha

looks like your thread got deleted, so let's start off again shall we?

No, let's not talk about it now. I'll make myself get angry again

Attached: B8F6790D-70DA-4C58-92F2-CF9B66E3D7E3.jpg (690x615, 246K)

where are the other pictures at the bottom corner

yonkers, remember those guys from cripplechan on your channel? what was it about them that made them go there? why did you post that video?

because i can. it is required by the epic law that i can do whatever i want as a privilege

even sticking your weiner up animal's rectums? most excruciating, yonkers! very grotesque, but let us get on with it, how active are you on cripplechan boards? /b/ and /tv/ was it now?

>even sticking your weiner up animal's rectums? most excruciating, yonkers! very grotesque
That's not what I meant. I meant "do whatever I want" as in "do what I like, not every single thing."
>how active are you on cripplechan boards? /b/ and /tv/ was it now?
i'm never active on cripplechan at all, except my own board that is

yonkers, what was your reasoning for posting that yt video on cripplechan? why did you do it?

see because i can

wanted to get subscribers on your yt channel? a specific thread asked for a specific kind of video? what was your reasoning behind it?

omg, can you not read
i said because i can, not because i want subscribers even though i rarely even get them

because you can? and there had to be a reason behind this, what was this specific reason anyway?

There is no specific reason, dude
Are you done talking now?

is there something you are hiding from me? were you well known on cripplechan /b/ and /tv/ or at least a bit known?

dude can you stop talking already
i don't wanna talk anymore
you are making me very uncomfortable stop pelase

what did you do on cripplechan that makes you so uncomfortable?

STOP TALKING

yonkers, did you do something so shameful on cripplechan you had to isolate yourself to your own board? is that what happened?

S T O P
T A L K I N G

Attached: talking stop.png (420x420, 108K)

it really must've been shameful, wasn't it? really must've been, exposing your yt channel to the cripplechanners like that and then doing something THAT shameful.... hoooooo ho hooooooo

s󠠭oyboy s󠠭oy s󠠭oy s󠠭oy

that's not shameful.

but why were you so angry when i mentioned cripplechan? truly you must've done something horrible that on it, truly, something very shameful, embarassing, that would make even the nicest of redditors look at you in disdain, so yonkers, what is it that you did?

fuck off and stop calling me yonkers

what did you post on cripplechan yonkers? what DID you post?

fuck
off

jewsriel, jewsriel, not nice of you to keep secrets from me like that, very rude

but i don't have secrets. now fuck off

what did you post on 8 /b/ or /tv/ that makes you so ashamed? you can tell me yonkers, remember, we talk about anything after all