Happy day

I dunno how to start todays thread, so let's roll with a hello~
Hope you're doing okay user

Attached: 621st Happy day.jpg (1015x1200, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=j6qaPxf7EV4
youtube.com/watch?v=dxj1XT5Xmto
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RPnElw4TloE
youtube.com/watch?v=bIh4wT-WfYA
youtube.com/watch?v=RUaOpH31IRU
youtube.com/watch?v=FP9y7F_rzzo
youtube.com/watch?v=oUE9j8TD6kU
youtube.com/watch?v=D9-voINFkCg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hiya!

saged

Attached: 1 (1).png (300x309, 27K)

no

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa
i'm testing

Hello received
Delivering response
Hello

Attached: touhou_kyouko_cup_phone.jpg (874x590, 250K)

Hello Yuuka.
>CP ID
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS!
>how to start todays thread
You just did.
>image
Perhaps Yuuka would be in Touhou 17, but the setting takes places in Hell. Maybe next game Yuuka would be in it.

Attached: 0542131602.jpg (589x472, 61K)

Yuuka's cute, pale, unwashed and smelly feet!

Nice!

Attached: Feels good man.jpg (800x800, 209K)

17!

Attached: 898019C8-6FA7-4F21-97DD-BE2259768846.png (2000x1410, 282K)

Cheers "Swq6mp" Future o/
If the id could be of at least swampy colour, it would be better justified~
Test to your will /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ aeiou Ralsei
Aww you cute little perfect responder

Attached: 513464f021d72.jpg (720x540, 69K)

AAAAAH

Attached: AAAAAH.jpg (324x451, 14K)

Attached: hage08.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

hello frens I haven't been feel very cash money the past few days might one of you lend me a sympathetic ear

Attached: 41649953_334082517338111_2506909135843982171_n.jpg (1080x900, 124K)

Ello FSF
How ya doing, ya fast man alive?
Yukari sadly isn't in 17 right? What would be your wily beast that protects you nevertheless?
Your wily beast can't be chen, unless you are Krazy for her~
Responding and answering are both traits i try my best to keep sharp and accurate!
What would your wily beast be?
What spirit animol proteccts you?

Attached: __kaenbyou_rin_touhou_drawn_by_yt_wai_tei__1b3c082e947955fbecdb13f013c44f16.png (1200x848, 187K)

I imagine the Yuuka's feet, after a long day of being a youkai, must be absolutely disgusting from marinating in sweat, grease and bacteria. When she removes her shoes at the end of the day, she probably gets flustered at just how smelly and toxic her bare feet are; her own body betraying all standards of decency by producing an unbelievably lewd and slimy, biohazardous zone of filth within her own footwear. Shoes designed to look pretty and appealing, now soiled and turned into unusable, smelly, ruined trash by her own festering feet. It's almost amazing how an odor so potent and foul can come from a girl so cute. What a contrast!

The contrast would be captivating. On one side, you've got her beautiful, pale, shapely, happy feet. They're works of art, and can arouse anyone with their perfection. On the other hand, you've got endless of amounts of a stink so foul it can make plants wilt and birds fall from the sky just by spreading her toes! Imagine seeing the Yuuka dip her feet in the ocean and turning it into a bubbling, stinky green mess with her odor and killing all the fish, or having her grab your nose with them and make you take deep breaths!

Yuuka's cute, pale, smelly, vampire feet!

Attached: 15583714585936.jpg (1000x806, 521K)

Hell also needs some flora~
>Stating that Yuuka doesn't fit in hell
She just needs a reason to get down there.
As always, warm welcome to our Birby friend Jay

Attached: .jpg (1800x1300, 921K)

>vampire feet!
Somebody did not modified their pasta well enough..

Attached: ᶫᵉʷᵈ.png (597x547, 521K)

I'm not surprised Yukari isn't in Touhou 17. Since you know, Hell. I don't think Yukari is not relevant in the setting of Hell, its more on Orin or any other fitting Touhou characters in Touhou 11. And possibly Orin would be in it despite its a different Hell from what Orin was originally.

Attached: 9887422446.jpg (411x411, 40K)

Damn it, I was certain I forgot to edit something too.
Oh well, I tried.

Blue swamp where the land meets the sea, everglades!
All is well in burger land Oracle, a rainy, yet still warm day, how are you doing?

>chesse on my pizza
Not weird, its normal I'm sure.
>salami
Just a topping, as long it isn't pineapple.

Hello Yuuka. How are you of being today?
>vampire feet!
You tried.
I am kureizy for her yes.
Same question to you as to Yuuka.

Attached: D8F31B2A-C045-48A8-82DB-9F2927CFA897.png (147x339, 25K)

Will it take sometime for someone to upload it or will I be able to play it this weekend?

Blessed post.

it might seem shallow but I'm sad over my looks I just feel so ugly and repulsive like I'm not worthy of existing with pretty people sometimes I look at myself in the mirror and I think I look pretty good but then I see some tall Chad with perfect skins and flawless facial features and I feel so repugnant it fucking sucks

Attached: 1556691342092.gif (480x270, 1.95M)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=j6qaPxf7EV4

Attached: 1555545036401.jpg (830x1156, 207K)

Birbs are indeed very important
I could not choose any animal other than the cats that actually look after me
Thanks again, my many friends and companions
Well, its nice that we get another game after some time
Sometimes i honestly forget that touhou comes from danmaku games
Nice try tho, you will have many more tries in the future!
Br land still holds its ground and its just hot and not scorching hot so its an ok day
I don't have any more work today, even tho i need to prepare some tests it should not take too much of the important gaming time
Cheese, salami and egg comes together in a great pizza flavor! Its called pizza portuguesa

Attached: 1555787545090.jpg (700x597, 665K)

Have a good night SHIT POST, it was good seeing you.

Attached: 1552845966533.jpg (620x632, 199K)

Always rember happy day, Anone~
Remember than even when you feel only pain and sorrow, there's more to this world than it meets to the eye.
Our minds are inexplicably most insane tools that can not only alter our own reality that would leave even mother nature's order to shame but also create our own stories within realities that are as worth discovering as the real world itself.
The only reason one could have a clear justification for their sadness, is how wasteful their time has become ᵐᶦˣᵉᵈ ʷᶦᵗʰ ᶠʳᵃᵍᶦᶫᶦᵗʸ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ᵇᶦᵒᶫᵒᵍᶦᶜᵃᶫ ᶫᵃᵍᵍᶦᶰᵍ ᵖᵃʳᵗ ᶰᵒᵗ ᵇᵉᶦᶰᵍ ᵃᵇᶫᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵃᵈᵃᵖᵗ ʷᶦᵗʰ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᶦᵗ ᶫᵉᵗ ᵘˢ ᶜʳᵉᵃᵗᵉ⋅
So please, for the sake of life, productivity and enrichment, please - make your moments count. Read, write, create, work, dream, study, play, interact and be of helpful hand.
There's nothing better than living a life you've been given, user

Attached: a reminder.jpg (850x1360, 194K)

Giggled

i remember

Attached: 220px-AndrewKehoe.jpg (220x313, 10K)

I am quite well today
Had good sleeps an almost got late for work due to bed being too comfy
All classes are over and i met an old teacher of mine, maybe he will be a coworker now
Also i have coffee and milk candy so all is nice on this evening
How about you Empress?

Attached: 1554817029052.png (289x398, 68K)

remrbrd

I have rembemberd

Attached: __reiuji_utsuho_touhou_drawn_by_yt_wai_tei__78beafb6bf9409d7233f0c163739187b.png (714x1000, 247K)

Just another day at work. Was late because overslept but only by 10 minutes

Remembered!

Attached: b46.jpg (800x1100, 247K)

>let's roll with a hello~
hello~
o/
Heard any good jokes lately?

REMBED !! :3

Remembered!

hello poland!
sorry I'm late, just got back in.

rembered!

Unless Yuuka was a vampire all along..!
ᵃᶰ ᵘᶰʳᵉᶫᵃᵗᵉᵈ ᵛᶦᵈᵉᵒ
youtube.com/watch?v=dxj1XT5Xmto

Attached: __kazami_yuuka_touhou_drawn_by_daimaou_ruaeru__sample-1097a1c1cd3a9e501fd8dfec1ee0326a.jpg (850x1063, 154K)

Rembered

Attached: 🌸.png (849x1200, 1.23M)

That's everyday life for ninety percent of society and just how our brain works. I had a very valuable discussion about this that has been lost to the archives above my allowance level but cutting it short, we ended up supporting theocratic communism mix in everyday lifes of common people, so that might've been a lost cause if I think about it now.. but it held some value that could ease you out ˢᵘᶜᵏˢ ᴵ ᵈᵒᶰ'ᵗ ʳᵉᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ᶦᵗ ˢᵒ ᶜᶫᵉᵃʳᶫʸ ᶰᵒʷ⋅⋅
Having shitty self-image can even be used a fuel for becoming a better person - especially once you enter a phase of acceptance, that can be easily crumbled by envying a chad but can be your boat towards better future, where you will be finally able to look back and see how petty your problem looked back then compared to where you ended up.
Diet can fix face and body, exercise mostly body and hygiene - everything.
Take care Cowby and never give up!

Attached: 1551553566116.jpg (565x425, 48K)

If Yukari setted up Gensokyo, then how has Hell became a thing?
Here's an open-world hellish fiend and yet it's a tree lover rather than underground dark orbit.
Now that I think about it.. does Rumia even know about Hell? Wouldn't she just move over there the second she discovered it?
Yeah, but thinking about cheese pizza as cp, saying that you only like it with a good portion of salami sounds hilariously bad.
I see what you did there and willingly approve

Attached: 1540842308587.jpg (600x700, 117K)

Aeiou Anzumark

Attached: 1552808405551.jpg (1920x1051, 530K)

yeah... back to the not freezing.
you doing okay?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RPnElw4TloE

Attached: 20190316100131_glitch.jpg (799x533, 127K)

YES!! It must've been a fanmade video then.
Bretty good, thanks for asking~
>back to the not freezing.
Sounds comfy enough. Doing well?

Attached: 1544912189776.png (496x398, 162K)

doing well enough, slow day, cold day, but home now.

>theocratic communism
you damn red basterd
> even be used a fuel for becoming a better person -
we call that coping
>look back and see how petty your problem were
true they are petty but we live in a petty society fill of petty little people no girl ever said she wanted a fat neet bf no guy ever said he was fine with being short and ugly humans are petty shallow little things
>Diet can fix face
maybe the skin on the face but not the face shape well actually eating hard foods can make you jaw muscles bigger so I guess you are kinda right and mewing can also improve your jawline or so I'm hoping
>Take care Cowby and never give up!

Attached: 1556737558734.jpg (1000x1406, 1.24M)

Aren't people sad because of how many chocies and ever so shrinking pieces of guide and advice we have nowadays? Especially in those early years, when we are taught in school how to get a job but not what to do with your life? We are far from going full instinct like most animals do, people are confused, people end up doing bad things and killing themself.
Getting some brainwashingly forced order into your life would make you happier.
>we call that coping
aye, but what if it actually fixes the problem? Perhaps a remedy? Maybe there was no problem in the first place whatsoever?
>true they are petty but we live in a petty society..
Your biggest problem is always your greatest concern, no matter how petty it might sound.
Just because you could've fallen so deep that your only objective is to find food to survive, the same pain can be felt living a great life and finding out you forgot to buy extra tooth paste for your private island trip.
Everybody has their problems in life, no matter how petty they might sound, and it would be foolish not to respect them just because we've got it slightly worse. It was proven in psychology if I recall correctly, but I'm not sure at this point.
Unless I completely misinterpreted your post, pardon me if that's a futile read for you.
>mewing
What in the fuck, how could I have never heard of it. I'm buying a gum and hugging my mouth's roof with my tongue from now on.
>pic you posted
Some of those people are bullshit but let it be that way. It reeks Jow Forums for me, judging from how unrealistic it is.

Attached: 1556390026923.jpg (478x574, 58K)

WHAT IS THIS DARK MAGIC
youtube.com/watch?v=bIh4wT-WfYA

Attached: 1548337730690.jpg (1646x1457, 276K)

WHY DO THEY ALL HAVE PERFECT JAWLINES, WHAT HAVE I BEEN MISSING IN MY LIFE?!

Attached: 1538410771971.jpg (418x503, 50K)

>people end up doing bad things and killing themself.
believe me I know
>the same pain can be felt living a great life and finding out you forgot to buy extra tooth paste for your private island trip.
no no it doesn't some people struggle with mental illnesses some people struggle to just feed there family's some people might forget to by prime rib for their fancy dinner party on their two million dollar yacht these problems are not the same
>Everybody has their problems in life, no matter how petty they might sound, and it would be foolish not to respect them
sorry I don't respect people's bullshit problems come back when they are going through real life fucking up shit and I might reconsider
>Unless I completely misinterpreted your post, pardon me if that's a futile read for you
yes you did my point was being sad because I'm not handsome is petty but we live in a society that only cares about petty shit so my problem fits right in
>Some of those people are bullshit
what is so bullshit about it
>judging from how unrealistic it is.
it's actually pretty spot on

>WHAT IS THIS DARK MAGIC
it is the magic of good tounge posture
I felt the same way the first time I heard about mewing but with hope maybe we can have jawlines as perfect as them we might just make it bro

Attached: 1556510734615.png (327x416, 157K)

>As I said, it's been out there for quite some time
Had no idea, will stay on watch to not be the last to play the game
I thought that mew was just some Jow Forums buzzword, had no idea that I can fix my face without surgery. And the pic you posted is basically how I mentaly score anime and manga.

>some people struggle to just feed there family's some people might forget to by prime rib for their fancy dinner party on their two million dollar yacht these problems are not the same
Of course they are not the same - especially in consequences. What I meant is that our stupid ass brains can face the same amount of stress and anxiety while fighting for food and when looking for a tooth paste.
It's stupid but it's true and it makes both people tired.
>but we live in a society that only cares about petty shit so my problem fits right in
It's a leftover from our ancestry, help pushing the world ahead and we might get our second try at life.
>what is so bullshit about it
Certain people miss their category by a whooping three levels - and I'm speaking literally 1/3rd of them - both up and down.
Everybody has their own likings, that's what I'm saying.
Plus if you feel ugly in the mirror, try installing more natural lighting in your bathroom, to see something that people will actually perceive you as, unless you go to some club or come across funky lighting on street at night. Plus ain't no body gonna notice little imperfections on you, unless you get really personal. Most people think of themself so bad because only they can see how exactly they look and not how everyone sees you.
I still don't understand that trick, it must be like with discovering how to move your ears - once you meditate about it for a while, it's as easy as it gets.
Good luck Brazil o/

Attached: orangspin.gif (500x500, 1.49M)

>What I meant is that our stupid ass brains can face the same amount of stress and anxiety while fighting for food and when looking for a tooth paste.
It's stupid but it's true and it makes both people tired.
I see your point
>It's a leftover from our ancestry, help pushing the world ahead and we might get our second try at life.
I'm sorry I don't understand
>Certain people miss their category by a whooping three levels
yeah I noticed that too but I think it gets the point across good enough
>if you feel ugly in the mirror,
I actually think I look pretty good in the mirror most of the time it pictures that fuck my shit up
>ain't no body gonna notice little imperfections on you,
tell that to all the people who bully me
>I still don't understand that trick,
yeah it confused me to at first just keep your tounge pressed against the roof of your mouth eat hard foods and don't breath though your mouth

Attached: c75d989e9390ec427b9556a44b0cbd7c_XL.jpg (900x600, 269K)

>I'm sorry I don't understand
I'm just hoping that we will live long enough to witness the exponential function of life expectancy to finally meet and pass it's point one and for it to be viable for a commoner. Then it would only be a matter of time until everybody can live their perfect bodies - however that would help.
It's an illogical but something nice to think about.
>yeah I noticed that too but I think it gets the point across good enough
But is it necessary? What it brings to your life? Will it change it for the better?
I like positivism in my philosophy, just as Comte taught us~
>I actually think I look pretty good in the mirror most of the time it pictures that fuck my shit up
Welp, photogenics are somewhat of a trained ability if you think about it. Same goes for charisma. Sims skill-up it by talking to the mirror, maybe there's some truth in that, hah
>tell that to all the people who bully me
Are you planning to marry your bullies? I know you hope to look better in their eyes so they won't have anything to bully you for, but if somebody value you from hate and their own escapism, I wouldn't take their opinion too hard, even though I know it's not that easy.
>don't breath though your mouth
I've got that so far~

Attached: 37743373_2267971830089380_7567674964724154368_n.jpg (674x960, 93K)

>I'm just hoping that we will live long enough to witness the exponential function of life
I just hope I live long enough to see this rotten fucked up clown world die and all the NPCs to with it
>But is it necessary?
the backpill is always necessary
>What it brings to your life?
the truth
>Will it change it for the better?
does it matter
>positivism in my philosophy
I prefer a hard truth than a sweet lie
>Are you planning to marry your bullies?
no but you missed my point people are clearly able to see my flaws and make judgments on them bully's are just more vocal about it
>I've got that so far~
good no body wants to look like a weak chin mouth breather

Attached: 1556815450647.png (1798x1330, 284K)

>the backpill is always necessary
Why?
>the truth
But it only ruins your life and does not alternate people's perception about you.
>I prefer a hard truth than a sweet lie
What determines if what you are calling a truth, is in fact true? Isn't it only in our minds? What if you are overstipulating it ᶦᶠ ᵗʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ʷᵒʳᵈ⋅
Wouldn't that be a bigger lie~?
>people are clearly able to see my flaws and make judgments on them bully's are just more vocal about it
Fair point.
Not everyone is perfect though and if somebody likes another person, they stop seeing their flaws progressively. Trust me on that one.
>good no body wants to look like a weak chin mouth breather
hehe

Attached: 55704728_10156959603989020_606591369519038464_o.jpg (2048x1293, 128K)

>Why
because it's the only pill that show's you the way the world really works
>What determines if what you are calling a truth, is in fact true?
because have seen enough shit to conclude it is true
>What if you are overstipulating it
what if I'm not? what if the grass isn't as free on the other side

Attached: artworks-000411468486-vdetoj-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 58K)

*as green on the other side

>and if somebody likes another person, they stop seeing their flaws progressively. Trust me on that one.
if that was true people would never cheat on each other or brake up but guess what they still do

Attached: 1556915065837.png (800x760, 974K)

Rembered!

>because it's the only pill that show's you the way the world really works
By world you mean something that everybody as human being shares alike?
Or by world you mean things that many people show in their behaviour and actions?
>because have seen enough shit to conclude it is true
Through Internet and other Anons perspective? :p
Not saying it's wrong - far from that. But if you base your opinion on people who play as little social engineers everyday just for a kick on some godforsaken board, then you paint yourself a funny view of the world.
Not that I have any better to contradict yours. Barely been to some bars and overall "out at night". But all of them were grand, even though mostly in male composition. But in all groups, there were people who weren't as proficient in looks, yet who often were the souls of the meetings. One of them had a nice gf that must like bear-like men, I guess.
The tongue always turns to the aching tooth, huh..
You can cheat on somebody for many reasons.
Have a good rest of the daye Koishi!
I should be heading to sleep sooner or later.

Attached: 32486507_2081117988795921_5880855021968424960_n.jpg (960x656, 34K)

thanks friend!
goodnight!
Sleep well tonight!

>Or by world you mean things that many people show in their behaviour and actions?
I mean this
>far from that. But if you base your opinion on people who play as little social engineers everyday just for a kick on some godforsaken board, then you paint yourself a funny view of the world.
the old "you seen it on the internet so it doesn't carry water in the real world" argument well real world and the internet aren't completely separate in fact they are intrinsically linked as I like to see it the internet is a window into society most people won't show you their colors but on line you can see a persons true nature far more you could for taking to them irl
>weren't as proficient in looks, yet who often were the souls of the meetings. One of them had a nice gf that must like bear-like men, I guess.
you know for ever ugly guy you see with a gf there is probably 1'000 with out one
>You can cheat on somebody for many reasons.
yes probably because they find something wrong with their current partner or they aren't getting something from them AKA flawed

Attached: 1556863576686.jpg (800x600, 149K)

>I mean this
Then you gotta travel the world because there's hardly a thing like that. What I am saying might be hypocritical but I've learned too many times that there's rarely such a thing as singularity in society.
>I like to see it the internet is a window into society most people won't show you their colors but on line you can see a persons true nature far more you could for taking to them irl
True.
>you know for ever ugly guy you see with a gf there is probably 1'000 with out one
Fair enough.
>yes probably because they find something wrong with their current partner or they aren't getting something from them AKA flawed
Cheating can also occur from pure and naive stupidity mixed with momentary lust, don't forget that.

Have a corgi butt~
Also, if you don't mind, I've got few videos I will probably share in tomorrow's thread. If you feel bored enough, give them a watch
youtube.com/watch?v=RUaOpH31IRU
youtube.com/watch?v=FP9y7F_rzzo
youtube.com/watch?v=oUE9j8TD6kU

Attached: 54523704_2337335863220650_6585898178761981952_n.jpg (720x720, 37K)

What have ((Howard Stern)) and Joe “I love Jack Dorsey’s cock” Rogan done to you to put them on the unnatractive tag?

Attached: 1964C635-CF2F-4A01-B6D2-7A4F541CBF01.jpg (1280x1567, 354K)

>Black Reisen
Ehh..?
youtube.com/watch?v=D9-voINFkCg

Attached: 1544820886594.jpg (648x906, 266K)

>Then you gotta travel the world because there's hardly a thing like that.
it doesn't matter where you go people are people people are all the same I heard that the hard way your so damn naive uhhhhh no offense bro
>Cheating can also occur from pure and naive stupidity mixed with momentary lust, don't forget that.
AKA the person they cheated with probably more attractive and had a bigger dick/tits ECT the current partner wasn't good enough for them they were flawed
I didn't make the list

Attached: 1556904886940.png (1513x1029, 1.28M)

I still don’t understand how a co-pilot works on a driving rally, it’s like he’s telling you how to drive and it doesn’t have any sense, I think a pilot is enough to drive by himself. Just use a walkie talkie to send info about terrain conditions, not just literally how to shift gears.

Attached: B812BFBA-5034-4548-922D-8D9D13B17A63.jpg (1600x1200, 1016K)

Stop with the incel talk and have sex

Attached: 023F7E52-6B18-4235-82BB-4460BEABF150.jpg (1280x1707, 235K)

>I heard that the hard way
Heard..?
>your so damn naive uhhhhh no offense bro
That is my purpose here~
I'm not into it myself but I guess it's easier to work out the details with an assistance during training rather than memorize your best strategies.

Attached: 1547337720148.jpg (800x1218, 259K)

>and have sex
but I can't

Attached: 1549989609150.png (841x468, 427K)

>heard
fuck I meant hard
>That is my purpose here~
and I really appreciate it my Polish fren you are a nice person

Attached: 1556872637064.png (742x760, 432K)

Hah, pic gave me a chuckle~
If you ever feel like passing by, don't deny that feeling. We've never put down a person that wasn't openly aggressive for at least a few days.
If it won't be me then I'm sure somebody will just be there - it happens more often than not.
One more day of holidays and I gotta brace for my typical sleep schedule, that won't allow me for such 1 AM chats.
But less about me, if you ever want to ask a fool about something and cannot wait, here's my Discord
Yuukles#3521
Possible "good night~", might stick around for a while.

Attached: 2019-04-06_21.07.12 Polly's screenshot.jpg (1920x1080, 1.31M)

>dubs
ʳᵉᵃˡ ʸᵘᵘᵏᵃ ʰᵒᵘʳˢ
>Nope! Surprise me, Bizzy I made a chicken salad this morning... stupid thing won't even eat it

ʳᵉᵃᶫ ʳᵉᵃᶫ ʸᵘᵘᵏᵃ ʰᵒᵘʳˢ
Sleep tight Bizzy, whenever you are going to.
>I made a chicken salad this morning... stupid thing won't even eat it
It's cold and not funny anymore.

Attached: 1548380140298.png (682x771, 304K)

>my discord
big OOF

Attached: 811.jpg (900x702, 83K)

>double dubs
sleep tight, sorry I'm a lame-o comedian
but thanks for the fun and (of course) consistent threads pal

It's just a platform like any other, with it's own policy.
Anyway good night for real - have a good one Cowboy.

Attached: 1541968535138.png (1366x768, 1.04M)

Sweet dreams friend.

good by fren have a happy night

Attached: c2e.jpg (200x248, 9K)

alway try to rember, Jow Forums

Attached: s - 97bc8 hijiri byakuren cis (carcharias) hijiri byakuren touhou 1girl beads blush brown hair dress (574x804, 177K)

i cum in pies