This is why I hate women

I drove up to the gate of the garage of my apartment building. Just as I drove up a woman came walking down the stairs that are to the side of the gate. She stood beside my car waiting for me to open the gate so she could walk through. She was looking into my car at the driver seat. Don't know why, if she wanted to see if it was someone she knew, or if she was checking if I had the thing you blip to open the gate, or what. But I looked out to get a closer look at her. When she saw me looking at her she instantly rolled her eyes, kind of frowned/pursed her lips or something. Fuck that whore, I hope she burns in hell.

And yesterday I was walking downtown for hours. Not one fucking woman looked at me or showed interest, they almost never do.

Attached: b02.png (420x420, 146K)

on a scale of 1 to 10 how ugly would you say you are?

I think u meant to post this in Jow Forums

Damn take a chill pill astro-tard jones. Maybe you look like an ex boyfriend she left on bad terms with, you never know.

Ofc they won't, you come from a culture where being reserved and passive is the social norm. This also applies to Asian women as well.

t. Incel whoblames the rest of the world for being uglY
Off yourself

All women are lying whores. Why do you think they wear fakeup, dye their hair, and spend half their lives spamming their tits and ass at chads and trying to shame any other anons who might chance a look?

Attached: averageburgercouple.webm (372x526, 1.28M)

nice blog post OP, i'd like to know more about you, where can I register?

Why didn't you run her over?

>WTF Jow Forums why didnt that woman give me blowjob
>WTF Jow Forums why dont random woman in the street ask for sex

You should have rolled down your window and asked what the fucking problem was

OP hates all women, but lacks the testicular fortitude to make some conversation and ask some questions. Next time roll down your window and strike up some conversation.

>Damn take a chill pill astro-tard jones. Maybe you look like an ex boyfriend she left on bad terms with, you never know.
>Ofc they won't, you come from a culture where being reserved and passive is the social norm. This also applies to Asian women as well.
Bullshit, women are always like this to me. Plus it's all races.

I have approached a lot and been treated like shit most of the time

are you a 0/10?

>walk downtown for hours

You a prostitute?

See, this shit right here is why the left says you are easily triggered Jow Forums. This is on par with the THOT "professor" who got triggered by a "men working" sign a week or so ago.

if this is how it always is... you should just start hooking up with dudes. you could be fuckin' chads.

Why not just honk honk at her untill she goes away??

he's probably brown

this isn't america with a few blocks that's downtown and the rest of the city is sparsely built suburbs with one family houses, this is europe where downtown can be enjoyable to walk around in

>tfw hot, married, and a huge asshole to everyone, including women
Life is good.

Found this on a forum years ago and just recently re-found it but it's no less pertinent today as it was back then. Enjoy

>The moment you walk out the door, you feel the immediate pressure and necessity to become cold and distant just to not get hurt further by the people's rude behavior. What does this mean ? For example, in Toronto, a woman will look the other way on purpose just to show you how much she wants to ignore you, just to remind you that you are nothing, just to make sure you don't even dare to even remotely think about possibly considering talking to them. Women in this city love to look the other way even if you're not looking at them. Even if you're just walking down the street, looking at street signs because you don't know where you are, or reading a subway station sign, anything at all, a woman will turn her head the other way (to look at nothing) just so that there is not a chance in hell you can make eye contact with her. Even if you're not looking at her, she will still create a scenario that doesn't exist in order to transmit hatred into you.

stop dodging my question. ARE YOU A PROSTITUTE!

you jealous human boy??

Attached: pobrane.gif (300x174, 480K)

Was skeptical but he's describing Toronto women perfectly.

Attached: 1496497619790.jpg (962x642, 125K)

Women don't look at me either but it's fine because I'm too busy hating myself.

Sadly he's describing most women in most major cities perfectly

this, you have to fake being chad till you make it m8te

Sven I fear you might be autistic.

Women keep laughing at me for some reason, I sit down and they talk and then giggle laugh.
I'm good looking but they still laugh.
I know it's me they're laughing at since they look at me.
Fucking bitches, all of them.

You're just unattractive. Either Looksmax or accept it.

DO NOT REPLY
IMPTRASH THREAD