gamers
masturbators
taxpayers
car owners
parents
spouses
/b*nt/oids

slit your throat

Attached: 1499392481398.jpg (1280x1024, 249K)

Back already? Denmark needs a social club or something for children with learning difficulties, it's clearly not stimulating enough for you there.

Attached: 1547168620803.jpg (1000x350, 75K)

cringepilled *nglo. as my post dictates, you must now make a gashing hole in your throat, was my message not clear enough?

What with, you fuckwit?
>bong flag
It'll take forever to sharpen a spoon.

not if i'm the one to sharpen your spoon, sharpen it so much there won't even be a trace of it anymore

Almost every item on this list applies to you, by your own dictate you must kill yourself.

I understand, friend. I'd probably turn gay too in your situation.

Attached: Danishwomen.jpg (590x514, 35K)

literally couldn't be anymore wrong than that americunt

f*males are creatures of evil and s*xual pleasures that must be purged along with homofaggots eternal anglo, your deceiving and propaganda knows no bounds

I could not be more right, kill yourself for undermining traditional Romanian values, disgusting sodomite.

>i dont like girls
Doublegay confirmed.

Truthbomb.

it is impossible for based romanians such as i to be homosexual, this is another piece of anglo propaganda that undermines traditional romanian values

Imagine your own country being so inconsequential that you have to use VPNs and pretend to be Romanian so that you can have an identity.

you would dare assume i am anything other than a most valiant, most gracious and most intellectuality based romanian? the anglo propaganda never stops..... but worry not lads, as i, the based romania of course, shall eternally pwn the wretched anglo back to the deepest and darkest reaches of hell

>What a shame.

quite the shame quite the shame that those pesky anglos still aren't dead is it not? indeed it is, but don't worry about this, as this shame shall go away along with the americunts and shitish soon enough

The question is, why would he pick Romania? Was that the only country he could find that was less relevant than his?

ah,but you see, as the one who created this universe it was my duty to keep order to it, and thus i saw that the based romanian people were the most based and redpilled of them all, not being influenced by the *nglos, being sent by the dark forces themselves on my planet to wreak havoc across it, and so i proclaimed myself the leader of the based romanian people to kick the anglo menace out of this universe once and for all

>tardbabble
Don't you have anything better to do with your time like trying to find out Ralsei's underwear colour or whatever shit it is today?

not tardbabble, my magnum opuses are branded as such by low level intelectuality anglos who want to tarnish the good name of based romania and propagandize b*nt into their hedonism spreading facility

You got me bro.

Attached: typicalbong.jpg (480x360, 23K)

a subtle hedonistic substance propaganda piece, put in place here by you to shill for your archshitomancers, you apprentices are truly weak willed

>The cringe gypsy is still here

Attached: 1557304933694.png (300x329, 226K)

Denmark doesn't have gypsies, even they would rather go somewhere more interesting.

ango propaganda at its work, based romanians are not gypsies, this is a lie created by the americunts and shitish because they are indeed envious of our superiotiy and BWRCs

Imagine being Romanian
(OP you'll have to)

you wish! your envy is showing here, anglo

I'm as romanian as you are my friend.

ah, so is that how it is then? i'll see you in the interrogation room, then

That isn't caliphate behaviour.

your type are the peak underminers of traditional romanian values, worse than the anglo itself, you're done for

Romanian on holiday here, OP doesn't sound Romanian at all, he sounds like he's from some gay country like Denmark or something.

What an amazing coincidence, I am also on holiday! I am from Denmark and like to suck the death erections of old man corpses as is the tradition in my country. OP sounds exactly like one of us.

Kill yourself retard.