Imagine thinking that i'm a human

>imagine thinking that i'm a human
dude i've tried to tell you that i'm a goat
i'm literally that fucking goat from undertale, but i'm not larping as that goat from said game
but no, you decided to mistake me for some larping user and call me a human
like, human...... fuck humanity.....

Attached: based kobold.png (674x677, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/7983044/#7983214
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: lol4.jpg (638x174, 32K)

Just getting fucked my muslims doesn't make you a goat
/thread

this was a joke too
I never got fucked by muslims. It's not canon in the games

I'll admit that I laughed.

yonkers, we last left off on the subject of your father, tell me, why did he hate you both so much?

i don't want to tell you. and i'll keep refraining from telling you until you go away (which, of course won't make me tell everything about my dad. my goat dad is literally gone)

you know you can talk to me about anything, can you not? yes, of course you can, allow me to inquire more about this matter, if you may

no, i'm not going to waste my time on youuuuuuuuu!!!

you said your father was a drunkard and he beat you numerous times before the big incident happened, the one that made him leave of course, and you supposedly fought him and won, although this is debatable let's carry on with other things, your father did not like you and your mother because of financial troubles? cheating? something such as that?

no, i clearly said that my goat """father""".... (he's not larp i swear) now now, he USED to be a nice guy who didn't get drunk... until he decided to try and go to the bar and get drunk. then he came home and tried to beat me to death... i just... i just took anti-pain pills okay! he then started to (blindly) hate me because of some flashback he encountered. he now thinks that we're enemies of him.... he was acting like he was in a nightmare.... of monsters and shit. he thought we were the bad guys
he hit us so much that i had to take my goat mother out of the house and then go sicko mode on asgore. this is not because of typical reasons like financial troubles, cheating, or something such as "that"
now fuck off

this means he did have previous feelings of hatred towards you, perhaps hidden, but they surfaced and became even worse once he started drinking and these incidents regularly happening, do you know what caused his hidden feelings of hatred?

No no no you don't get it romania.... he hid those feelings, and then unleashed his own true self to us. This incident only happened once until he tried to get revenge on me.

only once? then what is this supposed to be?
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/7983044/#7983214
and these feelings of hatred, they were hidden but became evident when he was under the influence, do you know why he secretly hated you?

pickle
rick

i just told you why he hated me. he had some bad flashbacks, and it led to me being the enemy

and do you know what his reasoning behind it was? what were those "flashbacks" about?

the flashbacks were about him either having nightmares of monsters he didn't like as a kid, probably just a talking flower maybe.... haha what else? he had also got called out once when he grew up maybe. it's hard to tell because i just simply ignored the problem like a normal person hahahahaha!!! romania you sure do like me so much

i... i just.... i don't know what's happening anymore, even with that """""indicent"""""

nightmares of monsters? drop the larp, he got bullied as a kid?

dude please fuck off you're not getting any real shit from this
the incident is also a larp btw hehe

why did your father secretly hate you? what was his reasoning behind that hate?

this is fake bro
i only told you so you can fuck off

>yfw ralsei puts out more content than any Jow Forums newspaper

haha just testing this good ol' trip here
i mean it was one of the easy ones

Did they ban you from /b2/?

Generally speak, you are indeed a human being whose typing these types of posts. Personification doesn't exist other than in children books and movies. There's really no animals that has human characteristics in reality. In fact, you are actually larping as a goat, to whom doesn't exist in reality, to whom only exist in a video game as a character. As nonsensical as you can be Ralsei, I still welcome you to Jow Forums or other community's.

Attached: 7830413130.jpg (578x434, 70K)

don't lie to me now lad, what was his reason for secretly hating you?

>Generally speak, you are indeed a human being whose typing these types of posts. Personification doesn't exist other than in children books and movies. There's really no animals that has human characteristics in reality. In fact, you are actually larping as a goat, to whom doesn't exist in reality, to whom only exist in a video game as a character. As nonsensical as you can be Ralsei, I still welcome you to Jow Forums or other community's.
I do not care if I'm a human at all, 2hu girl.

no, i got unbanned but i'm not stepping there again.
FUCK OFF

don't be like that now! it's very rude of you, don't you think? so tell me, why did he secretly hate you? what is it that you did to make him feel those hidden feelings of hatred?

okay so i may not be a goat but that does not stop me from acting like one

I FUCKING TOLD YOU EVERYTHING! DIDN'T YOU READ EVERY FUCKING THING I SAID? DID YOU REALIZE THAT THE INCIDENT WAS JUST A LARP?

Oh my. Greentext all my statements Ralsei. That wasn't necessary at all. Additionally, you should care about being human. Remember, those rules we have here in America, Freedom of Speech and other related human rights we currently have. And just call me Yukari would you.

Attached: 2013991720.jpg (245x334, 34K)

but you did not, your father, do you know why he secretly hated you? his reasoning behind it? this you did not tell me, his secret reasoning behind it all, do you have any speculation on it?

how are you an idiot at this
this incident did not happen to me in real life, it was a larp

yonkers, stop lying to me like that, why did your father secretly hate you?

this incident is a fucking live action roleplay i only told you so you can shut the fuck up and stop ruining my threads

don't lie to me, it is clear by your other replies that you are, now tell me, why did he secretly hate you?

i said fuck off. why aren't you fucking off? why won't you leave me alone in peace? i do not want to talk to you and i want you out romania

He's 'out' alright, out and proud.

very rude is what you are being right now, indeed, are you not? evading my question like that? yes yes, you are....... now yonkers, tell me why does your father secretly hate you

my father doesn't hate me damnit
stop making me waste my time telling you larps, romanian kid

yonkers, here with the lies again, your father's hatred for you was embedded in his mind secretly, but came out once he started drunkenly beating you, why does he hate you anyways? this secret hate of his, i would like to inquire more, remember, we can talk about anything

OH MY FUCKING GOD STOP MAKING ME COME BACK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I wonder if child coercion is a crime in Denmark...

why did your father secretly hate you?