Russia is bas-

Russia is bas-
youtube.com/watch?v=pShNBf5zsyI

Attached: 15573057461011[1].jpg (1028x538, 62K)

I took a shit earlier and blood came out and the paper was full of blood. Am I gonna die frens

wtf is this some kind of comedy?

Depends. Did you go to Chipotle recently?

no it's diahhrea i had it yesterday

Steppe mentality

No that happens to me like once a week. "If it's bright red, you won't be dead."

lady making toilet wawa weewah

Attached: full.jpg (451x550, 30K)

I don't understand this low brow, uncivilised, behaviour lacking in refinement, etiquette, and common decency. As a Brit, I could be living in abject poverty, but I'd still conduct myself like a King or temporarily embarrassed millionaire. I feel embarrassed and unkempt if my shirt is untucked, -defecating in a stairwell- how do these people live with themselves??

Man is as he thinks.

Imagine the smell

Attached: 8kUQQG9.png (480x360, 168K)

What a bunch of vicious animals, even the kids. This is why I don't consider Russians white at all.

Attached: 1454510023598.jpg (607x393, 65K)

What is going on there I can't watch right now.

tfw watched the whole thing.

Attached: whatamidoingwithmylife.jpg (600x238, 18K)

probably you teared your hole.

Communism helped a lot to establish that kind of thinking. Everything outside your flat is communal meaning you are free to steal and trash and it is someone else responsibility to take care of.

that fart @8:07 kek

poo and pee

>defecating blood.
You may have
>cancer (at worst),
> hernia /intestinal issues (not so bad)
>it's piles (nothing to worry about).

Totally honest now, I've got a hernia, which I should have had operated on years ago. However, other duties are always more pressing and I left it and it sort of 'self healed' during the passage of time. But if I over exert myself with heavy dead lifts or squats, I can aggravate it, and I defecate blood, which I was doing a couple of days ago. It's stopped now, mainly because, I've had a couple rest days from lifting. Regrettably, I couldn't resist a nice 5k run in the warm yesterday, and the area is slightly tender, which is why I'm posting here, instead of being productive.

I try to shut down all my bodily needs and pains, and subject them to my own will. When I was LDS my faith taught me from a young age to view myself as a 'spirit being' having 'physical earthly experience', as opposed to a physical being, having spiritual experiences. This helps me master the flesh, which is stupidly weak at times.

I believe if you think it, you can do it.

This is why China should annex our shithole.

So sad.
The communal areas should be under management by a private property firm which manages the cleanliness of these areas and the grounds, then the tenants pay a small fee for it's up keep.

if you live like shit you dont give a fuck, these people are broken, and should be considered subhuman, but not blamed for it

mercy killing and move on

It is indeed the fault of communism, and by proxy, the jews, as many wise man before me said, russians are broken people

this is the future of the west aswell btw

Exactly

Why are Czech posters so based?

> russians are broken people
I've noticed the Russians without money, seem to be somewhat lacking in moral probity and decency. Is this a reflection of the average man in Russia, or just confined to an underclass?

wtf

At least they saved the poo for the loo

-ed
Voted for Israel to join the Nuclear Proliferation Treaty. Countries that voted "NO", therefore protecting Israel, you ask?
Based Poland
Based Estonia
Based Lithuania
Based Latvia
Based USA
ISRAEL GREATEST ALLY!!!!

Attached: nuclear treaty.png (1122x799, 725K)

We definitely have less maturity compared to the Western Europeans overall and being a lower class certainly doesn't help

>yes Russia is a fucking shithole filled with degenerates BUT AT LEAST THEY VOTED NO!!!
kys

I once read or watched a report on a US military intelligence assessment on Mossad; I've never been convinced that the US military bends over backward for Israel and if anything eyes them with suspicion. Which is why the US has no reason infrastructure or assets in Israel; but does in all of the muslim countries surrounding it including:

>UAE
>Quatar
>Bharain
>Jordon
>Dijbouti
>Turkey

Meanwhile in San Francisco...

>finds an exceptionally ugly fuck on the internet
>makes post, WTF WHY IS HE SO UGLY

kek. What are you hiding son, let's see your face.

Some years ago, I had eaten many red vines one night. I got very high on hash the next day and needed to take a huge shit almost right away. I crapped nothing but red. It was one of the few times I've had what I'd call a panic attack. I could immediately feel my blood pressure drop, and being so stoned made me very paranoid, I thought I was going to die. I thought I was I was bleeding to death. After about 20 minutes of cold sweats and contemplating going to the ER, I realized what I had done and had a good laugh.
Thanks for reading my blog post

Attached: 1547265026145.gif (244x275, 1.24M)

It's fascinating that you've got very intelligent people in Russia labouring for peanuts. I've been reading quite a few maths papers coming out of Russia on Linear algebra and AI (and that kind of thing). I was impressed by the recent facial recognition system for one of your main Social Media apps, where you take a photo of a face and it can immediately identify who they are on social media. The guy that invented it, didn't seem particularly wealthy which seems a shame, surely someone like that would be better working in the West? Why do people stay and put up with it?

Could make threads like this of Californian subhumans all day.

So don't they use their own private bathrooms in the commie blocks of Russia?

according to the comments in the video, they do not have running water, not surprising

kek

Attached: basedrussia.jpg (708x460, 72K)

Now i know who smears shit on our public bathroom walls

Can't wait for Bald and Bankrupt to make another video on the aesthetics of shitting and pissing down your commie block.
>woooooow just look at the cool Soviet architecture.

This is Obama's spies, he paid them to do this to make people angry about Putin!

Saved

Attached: bce.png (608x402, 188K)

why are these subhumans doing that, wtf is wrong with them, as bad as poo in loos

Chances are they are saving on water that way. Why flush your poo and pay more for water, if you can take a shit anywhere? Russian mentality

Extremely based and redpilled. What the westerners laughing at this don’t realise is that the fate they’ve been prepared by the Jews is similar, but much worse.

Attached: E70028CC-2DAF-41CE-8BD5-EEF22ADF57F6.jpg (600x779, 255K)

Well, these people grew up in this kind of environment, its normal for them.

This is a complicated topic. I know many extremely talented STEM graduates who choose to stay in Russia and work for the equivalent of 400 gbp per month or so. Many of them relocated to UK or Japan though. The ones who stay say the reasons for staying are language barriers, lack of funds, aging family members and other. But most of all it is some kind of crab/slave mentality, where showing the initiative is seen as going against the God and expected to be punishable, yet suffering is seen as a virtue. Even the most intelligent of us can not avoid this irrational belief. I invite fellow Russias reading this thread to develop more on this subject or correct me if I am wrong.

It’s called soviet people

as many of the westerners said already, its happening over there already, plus they have all that sweet sweet diversity, beautiful things to come

Yes-yes, THE BEST FREE EDUCATION IN THE WORLD as is.

You mean the same jews that run your country Ivan? You're pozzed just as much as them

Attached: Brazzers.jpg (800x472, 340K)

drink more water
eat more fiber

dumb turkish crossbreeds should learn to read before being butthurt, the jews might aswell be finished with russia, they are focused fully on the west now

yikes must've been hell but at least everything turned out alright

I still love my country and the remainder of my people, even though it’s so rare to meet a person who is one of them, most people in this country are the unholy amalgamation made by the Jews. I wish I could move to the west, but the problem is that I lived in Europe for more than 5 years and I've realised that there is no west anymore. I decided to go back. There’s literally nowhere left to run so I’d rather live with what I have on the land of my ancestors. Thanks for the daily blackpill.

Attached: D9E9BE74-7880-44FC-9D0A-86D307785C3F.jpg (980x900, 229K)

So if I'm not on my knees sucking Russian dick I'm a Turk? Literally no different than US policy.

"If you're not with us you're against us"
Well fuck your countries then

Illiterate swarthy mongoloid subhuman

why are you acting like a nigger, bro? The discussion has been very civilized so far

Now imagine how would this country look today if they didn't have natural resources which are like gift from God to help your economy.

Attached: rusia-saracie.jpg (820x547, 87K)

I think Poland is still an option.

Thats not anything awful. Ive seen worse

It might turn out better actually. Infinite natural resourses are both our gift and curse.

>it's da joos fault that russians are subhumans who refuse to use toilets and instead shit themselves outside of their houses
Show me one video like this from Poland or Bulgaria. Czech Republic was part of Warsaw Pact too, show me one(1) video of people pissing all over the place from Czech Republic or Slovakia.

Attached: 1531682325730.jpg (224x250, 7K)

After so many videos from russians comparing towns in Poland and Russia on google earth, a lot of them fucking run from Putin leash.

My ex was Polish, rural Poland is comfy as fuck, food is great, culture and language similar enough not to be a problem, I learned polish in 3 weeks there. People still go to church, something the Jews completely eradicated from my people. But all those things aside, Poland is fucked too, it’s a vassal if the United States of jewmerica, and I’d rather die on my ancestors soil.

Attached: 2AF0CC44-044D-4C89-9742-4ED6FC8F9F5D.jpg (1000x600, 177K)

believe it or not I see subhuman slavniggers outside very often aswell, nothing unusual to see some drunk pissing on a wall somewhere outside, we have all suffered tramendously under communism, yes, some of us less than others, but its safe to say all of us have been spiritually raped by kikes in the past. For example, my country lost faith in God

I hope i gonna make it too, in a couple of years...

> I know many extremely talented STEM graduates who choose to stay in Russia and work for the equivalent of 400 gbp per month

Self preservation should come first, a slave mentality is not a virtue.

>my country lost faith in God
And that's a good thing. I can guarantee that every subhuman in OP video identifies himself as a Orthodox Christian and has bunch of icons all over his apartment. And they are also 100% antisemitic, racist and xenophobic in general.

Attached: 1557312974432.jpg (604x339, 42K)

Yes, you need to kill Putin and his oligarch buddies, Russia could be easily most wealthy country in Europe if this was pumped into economy instead few billionairies pockets.

I don’t go around searching for people shitting in the streets, coprophagy fetish is your people’s speciality, dumb kike

Take 4 extra strength Beyer aspirin and sleep it off, I'm sure you'll be fine!

>let me tell you how to manage your country
Get off your high horse retard, Poland is not much better than Russia, we’ve all been kiked

What is the deal with this building? Is it abandoned?
Or do the people pissing and shitting actually live there?

thanks god They defeated the ebil Nazi

Attached: 1556675892666.jpg (960x640, 122K)

B видeo из OП пocтa тoжe жиды cpyт и ccyт в пoдъeздe? Пoчeмy pycня вeчнo винит кoгo-тo в cвoих бeдaх?

That's a kek right here.
t. freaked out after red doo doo once too

IF THE NAZIS WON YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN SPEAKING GERMAN NOW

Attached: F2963E93-F32E-439E-82A5-82AC6BF69A29.png (651x922, 963K)

They actually live there, bro.

Attached: 1555344313106.jpg (1068x1182, 356K)

Get in the oven

Attached: E3CBF604-7222-4E43-93DA-62308CF2C7EA.jpg (376x395, 30K)

Considering how things go right now, Poland will be China servant and take a dump on ungrateful USA, if this new road silk project will go into life in next 10 years we will become European power house. Ni hao kurwa and all that.

Пидopaшкa кapгo кyльтиcт, кaк милo. Бyдь я eвpeeм, я бы жил в Изpaилe, a нe в eбyчeй cпидopaхии, гдe выpoждeнцы пpивoдят цитaты Гeббeльca, живя в пo шeю в гoвнищe.

Speak English subhuman mongoloid

Attached: 26BA42C0-7780-4941-8326-7EF07634DCEF.jpg (720x410, 29K)

Attached: hitler on slavs.png (723x568, 80K)

>ni hao kurwa

Attached: 1554550189891.png (262x384, 125K)

how many native white russians are left? all the russians i meet in canada are jews or gypsy-looking people. i've only seen one blonde russian.

Why are they fucking up the place then, if they live there? This is nigger-tier behavior.

Because they are subhumans(russians).

>*laugh at you in polish*

Attached: 12412412535.png (895x1388, 80K)

Attached: 1922.jpg (1497x600, 788K)

You surprised that he didn’t consider Slavs equal to Germans? What’s the point of posting that?

>Communism helped a lot to establish that kind of thinking.

Attached: trotsky's white negroes russia.jpg (1452x1448, 594K)

Nicholas II was not russian.

Define white. Light hair? Around 80% of ethnic Russians.

numbers and stats won't change the society, even if Russia becomes very rich, they'll still act like in the video.

china collaboration could actually be good if you can get them to build you factories. My fucking shit country just let the chinks buy all of our property instead of having them invest in factories that create jobs.

Pissing and shitting...ok...
But stopping by and hanging around the place like it is a beautiful spot just to hang out?!?
What the fuck? And they were kids, they weren't even doing nothing wrong like drugs or suck each others dicks. They were just casually chilling there.
Why?!

He was Russian. I have Baltic (Lithuanian) and German blood and I’m Russian.