How come my quantum influence is so high? All the time I create reality with my mind. I can see it but can't see it all...

How come my quantum influence is so high? All the time I create reality with my mind. I can see it but can't see it all, I am truly blind.

Attached: mind.jpg (259x194, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fas.org/sgp/eprint/teleport.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00792R000300330001-8.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/search/site/psychic
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00791R000200070001-9.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/collection/stargate
cia.gov/library/readingroom/search/site/qi
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00792R000300380001-3.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1697751/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1978229/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20594090
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3085832/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29856007
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26275645
youtube.com/watch?v=76FksKjCy58
youtube.com/watch?v=wYVdhKVb9WE
youtube.com/watch?v=03K8fYFUUhs
youtube.com/watch?v=iiQTCMolLqI
youtube.com/watch?v=pmo2Bye42go
youtube.com/watch?v=mVr1p-FlLtk
youtube.com/watch?v=UB5MdV90v-g
youtube.com/watch?v=ad7I7e3CYiw
youtube.com/watch?v=itmn_1AsG10
psychicscience.org/pk2a.aspx
imgur.com/a/oLDaSsr
youtube.com/watch?v=3xSWfa3sPkY
youtube.com/channel/UCPCHuLiHbhG3s_YxhMLOn6Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice bait

fas.org/sgp/eprint/teleport.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00792R000300330001-8.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/search/site/psychic
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00791R000200070001-9.pdf
cia.gov/library/readingroom/collection/stargate
cia.gov/library/readingroom/search/site/qi
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00792R000300380001-3.pdf

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1697751/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1978229/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20594090
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3085832/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29856007
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26275645

Plus many more if you just take the time to look.

youtube.com/watch?v=76FksKjCy58
youtube.com/watch?v=wYVdhKVb9WE
youtube.com/watch?v=03K8fYFUUhs
youtube.com/watch?v=iiQTCMolLqI
youtube.com/watch?v=pmo2Bye42go
youtube.com/watch?v=mVr1p-FlLtk
youtube.com/watch?v=UB5MdV90v-g
youtube.com/watch?v=ad7I7e3CYiw
youtube.com/watch?v=itmn_1AsG10
the last one could be tech and not a psychic technique

psychicscience.org/pk2a.aspx
imgur.com/a/oLDaSsr

I can assure you it is no bait

It's a new age now

prob eat alotta vitamins. i bet its the vitamins. which one is your favorite one?

Attached: 1523476030857.jpg (500x667, 190K)

which vitamin should I be taking?

Vitamin J.

is that like Choline/Lethicin or are you making a sex magick reference?

What if I told you the Self isn't real?

No.

I'm just being silly. How about you take some more iodine?

so many things I could share but it would spoil the mystery!

Thanks user, interesting links

not yet. something, something about a key...

wtf who mentioned iodine?

Last time i saw a thread like this there was an user who wa talking about how to use electeokinesis and i want to know more about it.
>be me
>start reading some weird thread
>user start talking about electrokinesis and how it is easy to do
>this seems to be fake, but I'll try it
>I try to turn off the light with my psychic powers
>it works
>it fucking works
>try next day and it works (it also works in other rooms or places outside my house)
>try again the third day but the light just blinks, then nothing
>for the following days has been the same I can't do nothing anymore.
Please anons I need to know if it was real or I was just crazy.

BASED SCHIZO POSTERS

I used to think they were schizo. Then I took the schizopill and realize I still don't know what I'm talking about. I have a lot of clout. Doubt will cause you pain. Reign in your feelings, peeling back the layers.

ah yes i see now. like a sun. it is always there yet not.

You're an asshole, nothing to do with quantum influence.

>it's another schizophrenia thread

a street light sometimes well most of the time turns its self off when ever I walk under it, spooky stuff.

It will happen one day an on that day you will give up caring about anything or anyone, that's my first tip to you.

Lol.

Someone said that in the previous thread

faith is the strongest power of all, there is my second tip.

that already happened. but I was able to do it long before that. so now what?

unless you're talking about something else

>I create my own reality in my head but i cant see it all.

Top kek. Best of best.

Attached: sneaky jew.jpg (153x139, 11K)

What? Creating your own cosy place in your head?

You don't want anything, you don't need anything but you will receive everything, the trick here is that you don't place any objective thinking on it. You just have faith in the life that will keep providing with out you making demands of it, but you have faith.

Its very very powerful.

Not really, I'm just describing how some people seem to get everything in life with out any struggle, they are always happy and anons always envy them.

long periods of suffering can cause people to discover it later in life. re-read what I said

don't share with them, if they deserve it they will have it

your truly blind with your Eyes

Next time you are sitting around creating realities could you create me like 50 million dollars...and a super hot gf? Thanks in advance

holocaust is the only vitamin

i'm not shaming them, if they are at a good enough level of understanding they will figure it out, I wanted to avoid using the words 'ego death' However it is exactly what it is. The ego always wants something, the ego is never satisfied and it will ruin peoples lives until they learn to shut it down completely, it's just really hard to do but is made easier once a person has suffered for long periods of time.

Life is like a roller-coaster, there are up's and downs all the way through it, when a person is up they cannot help but feed their own egos and then they come crashing down again. The key is not to grow the ego, but instead to experience life the way it was meant to be. Its kind of a hard concept to explain to people and most will laugh it off as delusional self for fulfilling bullshit, but that's ok.

it does not work like that.

Was it that hungarian user? He has interesting stories

nice shill flag, kike

This has been happening to me every now and then. I've always thought that it's just because there are so many street lights in every city that some are bound to go off when you are near them

I get that a lot

That sounds very similar to what Christians say. I have read stories of preachers who have went to a foreign country with no money and no idea other than the trust that God will provide for them, and it turns out miraculously well for them.

well I know this light is broken because I waited till it went off when I'm not near it, however I often forget about it until I walk under it and it turns off everytime. Why? Because I expect to turn off when I'm walking under it, I have faith in it doing that everytime.

yeah, it is exactly that but I'm not so sure I trust the bible 100% I do have faith though in a divine intelligence behind everything, that creates/created it all.

It probably doesn't matter what you call this being or what context you approach him from, since a being of such caliber must be beyond all concepts, contexts and labels we can come up with. Christ is definitely a valid path to him, other religions likely are too. I think the most important thing is your intent; what you seek is what you get.

Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you

the monks and chi masters are just an ancient magician cult. those fire starting things they do are created by chemical reactions with sodium and potassium plates on newspaper of all things.

Because you are a computer. You have been created by humans but you arent actually a human yourself.

I suppose even humans are computers if you think about it. But you were expressly created by humans to serve them.

Thanks for the links

You don't really need those links matey, they are a distraction at best, well maybe they are interesting but they aren't why I'm here on earth, for me personally it was all about finding my faith.

The new road leads to VR, only conciousness is fundamental.

who are you replying to???

What about that dude who went to the north sentinel island with nothing but a bible in one hand and his dick in the other

He's dead now

this thread is like a light in a dark place, there are unbelievable amounts of hate on this board which is totally unnecessary, 90% of people aren't evil in this world no matter where they come from geographically.

I Don't remember

this
i accidentally deleted the 7

Same. I’d just use my to make this world resemble 2D and Give me a harem. How do I control this power?

Attached: CBC32F83-0F00-46FD-BD52-F2D75C61D07B.png (1050x999, 123K)

I had a court date once and I was there waiting to be called to the bench for hours. I was raging. All of a sudden the lightbulb above me exploded. Definitely my doing.

>cast positively
>we are rare

Shut it down.

Checked. I like these threads too

Does Jow Forums know about crystals?

youtube.com/watch?v=3xSWfa3sPkY

For too long people keep dismissing this stuff as woo, when it is very real.
Reiki / energy healing / etc, it's all real stuff.

Materialistic society tries to dismiss this stuff...

Attached: Stocksy-crystal-Chelsea-Victoria.jpg (870x573, 32K)

this

I thought that you said don't 'shame' them, oh well I trust that what I've shared was meant to be shared in this case.

Thisis14andimdeep

To me it appeared like he was on an egoistical mission instead of a divine mission.

Exactly.

So how I can do it again? I want to be able to know if it is real (the electrokinesis thing) and if it is well I think I could use it.

Can you TLDR crystal healing? I haven't been able to approach it from a rational perspective.

I'm willing to be semen retention plays into it. Ejaculation is traditionally viewed as a huge waste of qi, or whatever you want to call it.

bet*

Because you don't have a body, silly. Where do you think you are, and just what do you think you're doing? That doesn't belong to you.

this, stay with me,

I destroyed my meat that day so I don't think so

I did no fap for 6 months and had so /x/ tier stuff going on in my life

Because you are crazy.

You're living in a simulation created by your brain OP, you aren't just blind, you are being held captive.

Ah, how often do you do it in general?

Got any stories to share? I have been on and off nofapping for almost a decade, I don't really know how to describe the effect it has not only on me but the life surrounding me. Somehow the flow of life just becomes smoother. Everything makes more sense and it feels like the universe is opening new doors for me as if it tried to reward my effort.

>Got any stories to share? I have been on and off nofapping for almost a decade, I don't really know how to describe the effect it has not only on me but the life surrounding me. Somehow the flow of life just becomes smoother. Everything makes more sense and it feels like the universe is opening new doors for me as if it tried to reward my effort.

For me I get very aggressive if I don't fap.

The way I understand it is, the idea is, the crystals have properties intrinsic to them, and when people use them in 'crystal healing' it's like you're using the crystal as a filter of sorts.

Like, imagine how you would use an effects pedal on a guitar for example, you have the guitar signal originally and then when you turn on the effect it colours the signal in some way.

Jow Forums is probably gonna shout at me but I learnt a lot from this channel :^)

youtube.com/channel/UCPCHuLiHbhG3s_YxhMLOn6Q

I first became aware of this stuff after realizing that a method of wake induced lucid dreaming involves focusing on the 3rd eye chakra. When I started seeing videos like related which include this I could feel the effect on my 3rd eye area and knew it was the same feeling. After a while I think I've become aware of the other chakras but they seem more subtle in comparison.

Also the power of intention and symbolism comes into some of this stuff to a big degree, and that is also why the people who run the world like the masons and such use their own symbols so much all over the place.

All of those groups who run the world are basically parts of the ancient Mystery Schools, but that doesn't mean the teachings are wrong or 'bad', just that there's different ways to use them, as far as I can tell..

Attached: crystals8462-300x300.jpg (300x300, 13K)

One time every week for the testosterone boost, but after that day that I couldn't do it again (the electrokinesis) I broke the rutine and I'm trying to stop because I want to do no fap in the future

thanks. The filter theory makes sense if you consdier that all that exists is essentially light/vibration. Crystals get their color because they filter a very specific band of light, similar to a spectrum. Something like this?

Alright. From what I have understood, the testosterone boost is only a serum testosterone boost, which is nearly meaningless. What's more important is how effective your body is at utilizing this free testosterone. The reason the testosterone in the serum falls after a week is that your androgen receptors become better at utilizing the test, thus it disappears from the blood.

That's the way it seems yeah, and also the concept of all matter being a 'vibration' must play into this in some way.
For example there's been studies that show how your observation can change the outcome of things, like the double slit experiment.

Also for example, plants respond better to positive affirmations as opposed to negative ones.

There's a lot more to this that I don't know about but maybe the way that crystals form in the Earth has something to do with it since they're not just like regular rocks too.

your gay club influence is so high

>Also for example, plants respond better to positive affirmations as opposed to negative ones.
Yes! I have been thinking of conducting this experiment myself. Shouldn't be too hard to verify.

What in the goddamn? What the fuck is going on in Jow Forums?

Attached: 1551104631609.jpg (613x531, 48K)

Jow Forums is the foreground of the future

Jannies removing interesting threads like this and leaving /ptg/ spam up 24/7. That's what's going on :(

Yeah, the main thing is to try to project your intention apparently, not just 'read the words', so for the positive ones you need to try to put the positivity out there and for the negative ones do the opposite.

Yes exactly. I don't know which one is going to be harder to project, hate or love. I feel kind of bad about the idea of projecting hate onto innocent plants, lol.

Attached: scared.png (300x250, 37K)

You could do a control where you don't do anything to the plants and then one where you try to project niceness onto them :-) There should still be an improvement if it works, just maybe less drastic.

That's a good idea.