Hi help me erase turkey

hi help me erase turkey pixelcanvas.io/@-169,-2112

Attached: pixelcanvas.io (-169,-2112) 2019-05-10T20_30_46Z.png (761x561, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

player.vimeo.com/video/335495887
adblockplus.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pixelcanvas time!

fuck off frog

shut up and suck my baguette

Attached: 3523680244863_PHOTOSITE_20160330_163806_0.jpg (540x540, 26K)

yes player.vimeo.com/video/335495887

>hi help me add turkey
Sure thing boss.

Attached: Turkey 1539052802608.jpg (520x598, 233K)

ERASE IT !!!!!!

>imagine being actually being triggered by a few Turkish flags

Attached: smug kyrube.jpg (463x403, 28K)

We gotta erase turkey for the good of all man

why

SHUT UP ROACH

>We gotta erase turkey for the good of all man
>he thinks he can defeat the roach race
LOL

Rude, I'll have you know I'm actually a Beaner thank you very much.

Look user if you really wanna trigger them replace it with a Kurdish flag like the one YPG or PKK uses. If your gonna troll them then do it right. It just seems boring always seeing the same shit on these.
If you do decide to do that then I'd recommend making a new thread for it and having the second image being pic related.

Attached: PKK communist rebels.jpg (990x500, 211K)

no I don't want to trigger them I just want to erase them.

Boring, what did the roaches do to you that made you so buttmad about them simply existing?

Attached: __clownpiece_touhou_drawn_by_nibi__9afb14901e739ac501d866dda243c6c8.png (718x544, 220K)

>Beaner
don't care about them I don't live in the us they r far away. You r not a problem for now

meet guy Not very nice it's only one guy tho so hard to tell what they did for now I don't see them collectively doing something

yet

Bumping this important thread

Last I checked your only problem is still not having put your traitorous globalist cuckhold of a president under a guillotine already though to be fair he probably has a few Euro guards and Stasi keeping him safe. Besides I'm white passing so that's only a joke.

Sorry to hear that user, meeting rude people sucks.

yeet

Attached: Watermelon.png (1280x738, 1.04M)

hmmmm this website keeps changing somehow to baka

I . can also delete messages wth

girl suspected
now that I got your attention go place some white pixels

Who's drawing the green in the corner?

brasil but they gave up weeks ago

Attached: 1557520023199.jpg (279x181, 5K)

You know I've always wondered why there's such a dedicated group of people who spam Turkish flags everywhere on these servers.

I'll place some green pixels.

He means the top right corner, I beleive someone has actually started a YPG flag since it's triangle shaped and green and yellow.

>holy fuck you have to wait a whole two minutes an occasionally solve a capatcha

here the attack plan

Attached: hhh.png (874x616, 63K)

yes that's why we need more people
Brasilians are one of the biggest and the most advanced technollogically (bots proxies captcha solvers) in this game and they haven't been able to take it down .

turn the crescent and star into a sideways cross

could work provide template for /b/ with coords. but for now I suggest to stick with top left corner and turn this flag into white one

if ads annoy you install adblockplus.org/

honey why don't you use the same color as everyone else. we need to finish this as quickly as possible changing whites one to green could seriously slow down the process

Why not just use all the space to make a cool Baguette flag user?

Attached: gettyimages-143625704-1024x1024.jpg (524x349, 53K)

it will look like an attack. the most humiliating thing is getting erased since only mods of the canvas can do it. It's only an imitation but still the psychological effect is greater.

Nypa