Please help me. How do I become thin? What is your secret? What must I do?

Please help me. How do I become thin? What is your secret? What must I do?

Attached: fat.gif (633x758, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.wolframalpha.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Travel to New Delhi then eat nothing but street food.

i have this problem but the opposite fren. i can't put on weight.

Attached: 1555031602833.png (314x909, 20K)

He said he wanted to be thin and not getting food poisoned..
Lots of water, exercise and of course no junk food.
Im sorry user but there is no easy way. Keep it at and your body will thank you for it

What have you tried so far?

Attached: hanako sentimental.png (479x540, 256K)

I don't know, I've been failing to lose weight for like 10 years, food is just too delicious and I'm a junkie

I'm fat too. I have no secret to staying thin :(

food diary. it works as long as you do it. just write down what you eat and the calories, total up the calories a couple times a day and at the end of the day. weigh yourself once a week, always on the same day and around the same time.

it works. it's easy. you will find out how many calories/day to break even or to lose weight. if you stop doing it, it stops working.

I went from 215 to 170 (5 ft 11) and have stayed in shape for over two years.

stop drinking all kinds of soda.
i was fat as fuck because my parents were pseudo entitled, on my 16's i just cut all soda, and stopped eating the junk they served in brazilian schools, but a little exercise will not hurt

What do you do when junk food and soda tastes so much better than others though? I get intense cravings...
I tried keto and a low calorie diets. Although I was losing a little bit of weight, it was too slow for me to feel good about it and I gave up due to the cravings.
Isn't measuring calories a lot of effort though? Especially with unclear things you mix together and cook...but the food dairy sounds useful.

i was really skinny most of my life so i cant exactly say, but until about over a year ago i started lifting and eating more and have gained about 25 pounds of muscle. I haven't exactly needed to keep a detailed log of calories, but its really simple. If you consume calories and you want to lose weight, work out and burn them off. it takes effort. if even documenting the calories is too much for you, then you probably wont consistantly work out

m.wolframalpha.com/ here's how you keep track of calories, go read the Jow Forums sticky. You can do it user.

No, measuring calories is easy as fuck. Especially since google can spoonfeed you the cal content of every food item. In the beginning you got a lot of measuring to do but after a while estimating calorie content becomes a habit. You only need two rules.

1. Every day, calories in < calories out.
2. Never go hungry.

Work on balancing your diet until both rules are satisfied on a daily basis. Use google and/or packaging to figure out what's in your food. Problem solved easy as pie. Delicious delicious yummy pie

Attached: 1552457299748.jpg (1540x660, 149K)

j>how do I lose weight
ust eat less calories than you need to and exercise

>I cant put on weight
just eat more calories than you need to and exercise

fuck you cunts are pathetic

remove refined sugar from your nutrition
eat less in general
go for a walk

Try to remove all junk food from your house. If you live with someone try to get them to prevent you from eating junk food

>I tried keto and a low calorie diets. Although I was losing a little bit of weight, it was too slow for me to feel good about it and I gave up due to the cravings.
you had the solution and chose to be fat anyway

then you have the audacity to complain about it

fucking pathetic

Attached: 1555548644456.jpg (778x704, 80K)

Literally just eat less
Laws of thermodynamics also apply to fat fucks, stop lying

don't eat meal then go to bed dum dum

this is wrong, time you consume your food is completely irrelevant

there's arguments for eating earlier in the day tho

nah its a meme. the jews just want you up and early so that you can make more money for them, goy

Depression, cigarettes and lots of water when I'm hungry

kys

genetics

wonder no one has suggested sucking cock whole day every day. i'm dissapoint r/banter.

not ebin posters GO

Attached: KervinBB.png (818x639, 16K)

Methamphetamine and lots of running