Why are ar*bs so weak?

Why are ar*bs so weak?

Attached: 1547854046819.webm (900x506, 2.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/DiR82Fy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's all fun and games until he grows up and mows down people with trucks

That refugee could be a 30 year old man for all we know. Give the English lad a medal.

Hello Mr. Tarrant

this just makes you look bad and gives leftists an excuse to attack you

>bullying a manlet kid with a broken arm
this is british braveness !

dumb arab should've thought about having a broken cast and being younger than your bully before moving so some kike with a greek proxy could post about you

They are in the same class. Ar*bs are just physically underdeveloped

Attached: 1529103259335.png (518x721, 395K)

*r*bs are not human

I don't know if I saw the same thing you did. Props to that arab kid for standing his ground to a older kid who had a foot and at least twenty kilos on him.

>They are in the same class.
sauce mr. shekelberg

the ar*b sissy vs the Norman warrior

Muslims deserve worse

>kid
Refugees lie about their ages all the time. We can't take any chances.
>broken arm
Probably broke it himself to gain sympathy.

>a rat calling other rat not human
how quaint

Jews are superior to Finnish subhumans

Jews will be put down soon enough.

To bully someone who is 20 cm shorter than you and has a casted, broken arm, does indeed demand special character. Especially considering that he also needed his posse to surround the kid first. The British guy is dead weight for this planet.

ahahahah triggered schlomo

As will be russrats.

look at this fucking pinhead

finns havent contributed anything noteworthy to humanity

This. I'm the first one against Muslims, but this showed too much cowardice.

neither have you lol

>>a rat calling other rat not human
>how quaint

Attached: 1496774003845.jpg (1439x1440, 207K)

but im more likely to because im not an inbred snowmonkey

Dios mio...

t.

Attached: 5666E45F-E652-4DFA-A0ED-70EC8E0B7B3E-261-000000582396CFCD.jpg (207x244, 4K)

Jews are protected by the strongest military power in the world, one that would go through hell to make sure they're still around.
Russians are a paper tiger taking orders from China, as well as having their last bureaucracy (which was Jewish) torn down by the aforementioned military power.
Odds are you'd die off first
* Finns have done nothing at all
apart from be enslaved by neighboring powers for the last thousand years.

ahahahah even with favourable odds you haven't achieved anything, talk about being a loser schlomo

atleast he has an eyebrow

stop doxxing you fucking jew rat.

you have all the freetime in the world from government handouts and all you can do is shitpost lol

at least this guy doesn't look like an alien

and you jews haven't done anything but get killed in pogroms and subvert western culture with sjw faggotry

youre not even a part of the west

thank god i could also be you, a loser that is a wagey for shekelberg and a shitposter in his precious freetime lol

>Hair colour alone can determine whether you get knocked about in a British Secondary School
What did they expect when they put some wog in a what is I presume a 90% plus white school?
At least put him in some shithole with the Pakis.. although saying that he'd probably get bullied there as well.

no we aren't disgusting imperialists enslaving and genociding populations to satiate shekelbergs greed. you are evil peoples.

its okay ill be a millionaire soon when my inheritance comes :^)

you guys are such bitches that even swedes dominated you and are only free people because they realized you guys are too worthless to even be useful slaves

naturally a westerner starts judging people on the account how good slaves they make. evil peoples, almost as evil as jews or muzzies.

>What did they expect when they put some wog in a what is I presume a 90% plus white school?
In my experience it's either the kid gets bullied or gets a backbone and some personality. Judging by his smaller stature we got ourselves a future school shooter.

and all you do is bitch and blame others even when they dont involve you for hundreds of years. theres not even jews influencing finland but you guys are such docile bitches that you choose to copy your swedish masters again lol

Actually, we fought in a war to take Finland from Swedes and gave them their freedom.

i'm not blaming others. i'm just stating the fact that slavers are evil, that you take that as a personal attack tells more about you than me you fucking cracker. and there's jews influencing finland, see all the sjw faggotry.

Attached: ben.jpg (552x395, 36K)

>one jew is all it takes to ruin your life
rofl

lol schlomo be mad as fuck
thanks russbro, shame about the soviet union and those wars tho.

at least that guy doesn't look like a jew

Attached: 1554228820979.png (633x758, 33K)

Okay you got me here... but you know what? I will call my older brother and my older cousins... and they will call there friends.... so get ready for some action... I hope you have many friends that are willing to defend you to death and fight for your honor... I know I do :)

Why "aryans" are so upset, little itty bities

imgur.com/a/DiR82Fy

that's why Elsa opts for tyrone and abdul

brenton did nothing wrong