God is a faggot

I wish I could kill retard down syndrome mother fucker ass munch cum licker faggot shitstain god.

If you could kill god, how would you do it?

That retarded piece of motherfucking shit made me 5'5" and there's nothing I can do about my deformity.

Worst part is I'll go to hell after committing suicide.

SUCK YOUR SON'S COCK, YOU MOTHERFUCKING CUM MUNCHER!!!!!

Attached: 1522652406334.jpg (603x1024, 134K)

after death comes judgement. there are some things i believe the Lord can only teach us down here on earth. and suffering is a part of that.

i'd kill you redditor

life teaches us an unnecessary lesson that was facilitated through the unnecessary creation of life. god is the esoteric equivalent of a fluffy artist putting his dumb retarded creation through hells only he could manifest out of his sheer boredom of being eternal. his existence is adversarial to morality

well, according to the bible you were made for the Lord Jesus Christ's fellowship. in your quiet time alone please consider what a personal friendship with God would be like. it should be in your nature to be attracted to the idea.

Attached: jesus-and-peter.jpg (1024x768, 439K)

Hello fatty!

You're the retard skinny midget that weighs 120lb and thinks they are buff, huh?

I already BTFOd you countless times, retard.

>5'5
>has an audacity to call anyone a midget
DELUSIONAL FATTY AAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

>fatty
I already btfod you countless times yet this is all your argument is.

Do you have down syndrome by any chance? Serious question.

Do you also live here? Literally everytime I happen to post something like this, you're here.

Are you obsessed with me? You want my dick or something? You gay piece of shit faggot.

nobody wants your dick, fatty, go get in shape first, retard

Since you have down syndrome, you skinny ass bitch, I'll just copy and paste what I've already done.

I know I know. I'm still a "fatty" despite doing more than 99% of humans

"I used to do 17k pushups with 45lb in a month, 51k situps in a month, curl a 20lb dumbbell 1,800 times per arm in one single set, almost maxed the machines I used for 2 yrs (ages 15-16), curl 50lb dumbbells, hand stand pushups, Etc. That's just a brief summary. I basically did one of everything. Trained 2-3 hrs everyday for 4.5 yrs from age 12-16.5.

As for the weights in the machines that I used, I couldn't tell you. I put pins randomly. I tried to put it in the heaviest I could handle but never looked at the amount. The fitness room in my highschool also had pins for bench presses. I had my own bench press too with not much weights (maybe about 200lb. Nothing really. I did heavier ones in the fitness room).

I was planning on doubling my routine the next month and doubling of that, but it hit me I wasn't going to grow anymore and it completely mind fucked me to oblivion."

I have done more in 1 month than you will in a lifetime, skinny ass bitch.

You know what makes you a total retard is how I always btfo the living FUCK out of you and all you can say is "fatty".

What kind of retard are you? I bet you are under 18. If you are over 18 and are this stupid, you probably have some 0 skill job like a general laborer.

You're 5'5 at 170lbs, your retarded ass didn't do any excercise in 3 years, you're literally a sack of fat lmao. Its so bad even your brain is incased in fat right now.

Except 170lb is not even a lot. It actually looks skinny. You would know that if you weren't 120lb of pure bone retarded dipshit.

>170lb is not even a lot
absolute state of am*ricans

ITT playground insult match

Attached: image.jpg (1300x957, 113K)

Nigger, google 170lb male. It's skinny. You are a retard for thinking anyone could look fat at 170lb. Maybe with your shit diet of unhealthy crap, sure, but I'm not you. You weigh 120lb of bone. That's not "normal". That's straight up a child's body.

You are a literal retard if you think 170lb is a lot.

Not at 5'5", manlet. I'm 5 9, and weigh 160, and my belly is already fat as fuck.

this is the first pic
protip, you're not the left one

Attached: 57605724dd089567738b490c-750-469.jpg (750x469, 60K)

That's funny and pathetic. You probably eat nothing but fatty food. That's why, idiot.

1. That's on google image, retard. Not you.

2. Not fit on either side.

3. 170lb is nothing and I mean that in a bad way as when I get the limb lengthening surgeries, I plan to weigh 220lb of actual muscle. Not 120lb of bone like you

I never implied that was me?
Oh god, you really can't take a hint are you? You're the 170 lbs sack of shit on the rigth in that pic, except you're even worse because you're a dwarf.

Except 170lb isn't fucking fat, retard. It is if you eat donuts which is probably your diet.

You're the skinny sack of shit that thinks ther fit even though they are nothing but bone. Literal retard.

Jesus christ. This fucking moron actually thinks 170lb is fat. Holy fuck, that's pathetic.

And again, that guy in the pic looks skinny as shit. Not fit either.

>you really can't take a hint are you?
Rip english. I think your dumbass brain is dying off from all the starvation you do.

well whats your bf%, you literal stick?

>literal stick

LOOOOOOOOOOL make up your mind, retard. First you call me fat, now you call me skinny. Jesus christ, you're retarded.

As for %bf no clue. I don't have a tool that measures that. I just know I look too skinny with this weight. Again, I actually plan to GAIN weight once I get my surgeries because of how pathetically skinny I look. Jesus, if I'm skinny, imagine just how pathetic you look.

Oh, you're the height dysphoria fag. I thought you an heroed by now.

I thought I would have by now too. My fear of this down syndrome god is too severe still. If I knew with 100% certainty I wouldn't go to hell, I would have died by now. Death isn't even 1% scary. Hell is.

*from a few months ago

>As for %bf no clue.
haha fat faggot, you know you're fat and you know you can approximate it fairly well just by your looks

>and you know you can approximate it fairly well just by your looks
What the shit are you talking about? You need a tool. Guessing is what retards like you do.

And again, I want to GAIN weight because of how skimny I am, fucking retard.

Literally your whole argument is "ur fat I win BTFO!!!" fucking down syndrome incarnate.

lol no you don't need shit, unless we're talking sub 7% and I'm farily certain at 170 lbs 5'5 you're at least at 30% lmao

You do, faggot. Only retards make assumptions. You are literally just throwing random numbers out there.

*baseless assumptions

You don't even know my diet. You are just imagining an image in your head. Coping maybe and trying to justify your pathetic weight as "healthy"? Trying to cope to see yourself as being "fit"? That's sad.

It basically seems you are trying to cope with being so skinny so you say anything over your weight = automatically fat.

Also, I don't sugar coat. If I WERE fat, I would eaily be able to admit to it. You are a retard that thinks I'm lying to myself but I am 100% objective unlike you so i don't do that.

God literally has nothing to do with you being a freaking manlet.

ok faggot, lets make it easier, do you have a visible 6pack without flexing?

Yes they do as they predestined everything.

Not anymore, retarded bitch. It's just flat. See? I don't lie.

I used to do basically 3k situps every other day wothout stopping. Now I can barely do 100 if I really wanted to. So no, I'm not fat, but I'm not fit either.

>Not anymore
HAHAHA FATTY

Are you delusional or something? If the Christian God does exist, he pretty much only has an endgame planned, we are just his ant farm and he doesn't really care about how we are born it's literally up to shitty genetics and child growth.

This retard has to be under 18... literally their only argument is "fatty" as if that hurts my feelings.

Look, if you call THIS a 6 pack, Then what I have looks like a 4 pack.

In MY eyes, I call that flat because it isn't well defined.

It's also retarded to call me "fatty" as if that somehow hurts my feelings.

AGAIN, you STUPID piece of shit. I actually want to eventually GAIN weight. Weighing a certain amount doesn't make you automatically fat. Holy shit that coping mechanism of yours where anyone who weighs more than you is automatically fat is god damn pathetic.

You're retarded. God already know who will be born before they are born, brainlet. It's like a domino effect. To him, knowing how tomorrow and the day after, and the day after that, etc. Is child's play. He already KNOWS who is going to have kids, when, etc.

He planned it out that way, fool.

>because it isn't well defined.
>implying you need any definition for 6pack to show
AHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA

How is that a "gotcha" moment? You are so desperate for a win. This is getting sad.

ok, fatty, I'm done with you for now, gotta go for a run so I won't turn into deformed mass just like you

...again, calling me "fat" is meaningless and I want to gain weight.

You were dropped in the head by your parents, weren't you? That coping mechanism of yours is so pathetic. It really is and I'm not just saying that. You think anything over your skinny 120lb ass is fat. Lol

Btw, you got btfod yet again. Just to let you know.

It really is sad when your only argument is "ur fat cause you weigh more than me".

miserable fat midget, are you still here?

>I'm done with you for now, gotta go for a run so I won't turn into deformed mass just like you

You are so obsessed with my cock. Sorry, but I'm not a fag like you, skinny shit.

>I'm fat but there are people fatter then me.

Except 170lb isn't fat, you skinny fuck. I don't eat donuts like you.

>170lb isn't fat
absolute denial

Attached: delusional amerifat.jpg (792x278, 42K)

Retard. With your logic, 220lb body builders are obese. You're fucking retarded.

Weight by itself doesn't mean shit or else ALL body builders would be "obese". What actually matters is what percent of your body is actually FAT.

Weight =/= fat, you retard. Go back to elementary school.

So ya, I btfo'd you once again. Get fucking destroyed, masochist.

You're not a body builder. You're flabby fatty.

>5'5 170lbs
>isnt fat
just how buffed do you need to be to reach that weight with that height
we need proof that you arent fat

Ya, ignore what I used to do. I'm not as fit, doesn't mean I'm fat either.

Not much. And no, I ain't posting a selfie. You just have to not be retarded and realize 170lb isn't a lot. I know you probably weigh what the other guy does (120lb), but believe it or not, 50lb more doesn't actually look like much. It really doesn't. I am not fat and I am not bulky either as again, 170lb still looks skinny. You are an idiot if you assume ANYONE can be buff at 170lb. You will have a very petite body at that weight.

When was the last time you've done any work out?

Last time I went hardcore was 7 years ago. I do basic baby shit now that you probably consider hardcore.

Again, my body looks petite which is pathetic and that's 170lb. At 120lb, that's straight up the body of a middle schooler.

>I do basic baby shit now
Like what?

PANTS SHIT

Just pushups and situps. I don't do 1000 a day anymore and I don't do 100 in a minite and 20 sec anymore. Just maybe 20-30 and situps, maybe like 50. So no, I am no where near as hardcore.

You are missing the point. 170lb looks pathetically skinny.

>Just maybe 20-30 and situps, maybe like 50.
Weight?

Wait, fucking situps. Are you fucking kidding me?

>my body looks petite
>170lbs
not possible
with that height youre either buffed or fat as fuck
im 140lb and i feel fat as fuck

How did the guy in the 2nd pic elongate his torso like that?

Attached: skeleton.jpg (500x378, 45K)

Wtf do you mean weight?

No? What the shit is so surprising? Lile I said, faggot, I don't go hardcore anymore ever since I found out 5'5"was my final height.

Very possible. You are 100% wrong. 140lb looks EXTREMELY skinny. You would look like a skeleton. The only way you could look fat at 140lb is if all the weight went straight to your stomach. I don't eat donuts like you.

don't let fit/ get ahold of this one..

no idea, i just used first pic google gave me for "170 lbs man"
Situps are a meme lmao they don't do shit, 20-30 situps is literally nothing. Don't even you dare to pretend you're fit at your weight/height with those 30 situps a day, its fucking pathetic and you should be ashamed of yourself.

Most pf the people on that board are tryhards that think are hardcore but are just normies that can't even do my 16 yr old workouts. They would just say "you overtrain, idiot" while they do pussy level shit. What percent of people in /fit do you actually think are body builders? Maybe 1% while the rest are losers.

Better part of Jow Forums is better than 20-30 situps lol. You're a clown.

Lol

I shoupd be ashamed when I've done THIS??^

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE.

Haha what a retard. And again, 170lb looks pathetically skinny. I don't eat junk food, dipshit. I don't have a Mongolian belly like you. 120lb with a fat belly. Fuck, you must look stupid as shit.

Btw I said 50 situps but ya, it ain't shit compared to the monster I used to be. Still more than you could handle. You'd probably break your arms trying to do one pushup, skeleton.

I'm a clown despite doing more than 99% of humans at age 16. Lool

That coping mechanism is pathetic.

Inb4 mod thinks I'm under 18

HEY MODS. I'M 24 SO DON'T BE RETARDS AND BAN ME

you're a clown
you're delusional
you're living in the past
I was just memeing but now I unironically think you're a fat fuck.

>you're a clown
>you're delusional
Projecting

>you're living in the past
For now until I get my surgeries.
>I was just memeing but now I unironically think you're a fat fuck.

No you weren't. You're straight up retarded and actually think 170lb looks fat. It's fat if you eat stupid junk food in which case you'll get that Mongolian form. You should know, you probably have that.

I think it's funny how:

1. You are always so thirsty for my cock. Literally everytime I make a thread here, you ask for my cock and are desperate for my attention.

2. All you ever say is "u fat". That's literally it. I btfo you and you come back in the next thread I make and say the same shit over and over lile a dumbass that can't learn from their mistakes.

Down syndrome incarnate.

170lbs of fat is fat. 170lbs of muscle is fit. Your "workouts" clearly indicate your 170lbs is not of muscle. Only one projecting here is you.

Nope. You assume I am fat with 0 proof. So no, the projection I mentioned is on point.
And again, RETARD, I actually plan on GAINING weight once I get the surgeries BECAUSE of how skinny I look.

Holy fucking shit. It's hilarious how you use "fat" as an insult when an actual insult would be calling me skinny. Down syndrome incarnate.

Never did I ever mentioned cocks in your thread but not being a dick towards you should be considered a criminal offence. And if I can be a dick just by mentioning to you, you're fat which rustles your jimmies pretty well, I will keep on doing so until you actually stop being fat or kys. I normally want lads to get better but with you I'd say suicide is a prefered option.

Retard, just admit it. You want dick pics. That's why you CRAVE my attention. Everyone here can see it.

No dick pics for you, btw. I don't give fags what they want.

I don't want dick pics of fat guys, sorry.

But I'm not fat so...? I guess that means you do want my dick pics. Sorry, not gonna happen, skeleton.

Based

>believing in God in 2019

You weight 170lbs
Thats 78 kg, I used to weight 76kg at some point and I know fairly well with your """level""" of excercise 170 lbs is fat and nothing else, and not only you weight more than I did, but you're also 4 inches shorter, stop pretending, its not even fun anymore. I really think you have some sort of brain damage that prevents you from realising how bad you really look.

Retard, I don't give a single shit if you think I'm fat. If it helps you sleep at night, keep believing it.
Again, dumb piece of shit, I plan on gaining weight after the surgeries as AGAIN, I look god damn skinny at 170lb. You are stupid as god damn shit if you think that looks fat.

It looks fat if you eat junk food which is probably what you ate. Something tells me you are a lying sack of shit though as why would someone go from more than 170lb to 120lb? Seems more to me you aren't even capable of gaining weight easily and are just making this up to try to gain some leverage.

Whatever though. Keep thinking those down syndrome thoughts. Irrelevant at the end of the day

>more than 170lb
I should say "close to" 170lb but point still stands. Just felt like correcting my wording.

and your'e a literal snow monkey
manlet

Easy I snapped out of my depression and realised how fucking awful I look, especially in comparison to what I looked like before.
>be
>

who are you quoting?

Plenty of people said that before me so pretty much all of them.

So now you look even worse. How great. 120lb is pathetic.

Well, I'm going to sleep. Keep coping by thinking I'm "fat"even though I am skinny and actually LOATHE being skinny (I know you can't process this).

Be careful not to break your arms by lifting more than 1lb.

You can't be skinny at 30% body fat. Good night, may your delusions dull your pain.

Who said I had 30% body fat? Retard. May your down syndrome pain not cause you to work minimum wage forever

Brain not "pain".

Imagine being so insecure about your height, you hate God himself. LMAO

Attached: fucking manlets.jpg (1083x634, 97K)

Well he is a faggot