Are Japanese considered Aryans? Give me one good reason I shouldn’t travel to Japan and bleach as many of them as I can

Are Japanese considered Aryans? Give me one good reason I shouldn’t travel to Japan and bleach as many of them as I can.

Attached: 830A8A84-7F21-4252-9328-087A526C9893.jpg (500x1024, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ch1crgaK32M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because white genocide is real.
Because white women need white men.
Because white families must prevail.
Now begone kike.

Sage

whites are just one step above niggers, aren't you?
t. asian.

Mmmmmm.

Because it doesn’t work.

Attached: quarter Japanese.jpg (320x330, 22K)

t.mutt

They ight
No race mixing tho

That chic is Korean

That's a man

Gib

Do just like the niggers do, impregnate the woman and gtfo.

We need to turn Japan into a Hapa state

Attached: NaziAnime.jpg (1024x656, 259K)

I want that girl.

a good reason TO go is japanese women are literally made for white cock

Attached: 1479106133323.png (1057x3456, 1.56M)

sage

That's not how Japanese women look. Its funny how you weebs push the hapa meme using anime. Japs like making their cartoon characters look European

Overweight roastie is upset that average men she thinks she's above are getting with average nips while no one wants to deal with her gross Lena Dunham-lite body and atittude.

I WANT A JAP WAIFU SO BAD WHY CAN'T WE GET THE THINGS THAT WE LOVE

There are no reasons not to do it, go there and spread your seed user.

no. they were only honorary and even then it was only hitler who considered them that way when half of the nazi german state including the office of racial policy didn't want to give them that status. it was just a political bone to throw them since they were allied

That's exactly why we have to make them look more european, I'm sure they'll appreciate it.

don't be so hard on yourself bro. maybe one day asians can climb out from third world niggerdom.

>as many of them as I can
because sleeping with women with no intent of starting a family will destroy your soul. seriously.

Many Asians are very fair skinned.

Attached: RollRoll4.png (444x599, 345K)

You're a loser, no one will want to fuck you over there as well. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

>whites are just one step above niggers
Only the British Anglos.

Attached: Victory & Abdul - Anglo-Ottoman-Love - Crimean War.jpg (906x960, 331K)

SAY IT WITH ME

HONORARY
ARYANS

That has a penis

Attached: 2157652.jpg (500x500, 62K)

This.

doubt

Attached: 1556424267491.jpg (609x759, 133K)

are you genuinely retarded?

nothing wrong with fucking them, just don't get them pregnant

The idea is to get them pregnant

>nothing wrong with fucking them, just don't get them pregnant

Why else would you fuck them??

Japanese girls are god-tier. If you are white you
would have to be Quasimodo to not get laid in japan.

t. ex Matsue resident.

Hispanics and Vietnamese eh? interesting.

fpbp

prease dont bling us down to your revel

If you ever get wealthy, get yourself some asian maids to go along with your white wife

racemixing is bad, breeding japanese or koreans are the best racemixing you can do

Mostly because they are ugly and still won't fuck you

Attached: Nose_Jewelry.jpg (485x455, 42K)

Honestly, that sounds like a great idea, you could still have non-mutt babies while getting to fuck cute azn girls

jkakjakjakjkjakjajkakj this is why you were the weird kid in high school

Why is pol obsessed with anime. I fucking hate anime. Big ass eyes, squeaky high pitched voice. What’s even more astounding is how you retards can get off to that shit. No wonder you all are incel faggots.

Hmong? Really?

There are no Hmong in America except Minnesota and Northern California. Why even include them?

Attached: MN.png (250x323, 8K)

Pictures of random jap cosplayers caked in makeup do not represent the average jap woman

Japanese women are autistic for the most part, the ones most likely to be bleached are also the ones most likely to be blacked and thus the most likely to pass you an STI

The weeaboo idea of going to japan and getting a harem of japanese girls is dumb

Search for "cute aggression" in 4plebs, you are hopeless lol

>we wuz Sumerians n sheeit
>we wuz Egyptians n sheeit
>we wuz Persians n sheeit
>ayy gib me dat azian pussy
>muh dik muh dik muh dik
>colonialism? Naw we dindu nuffin
>dem ebil kikes keeping da white man down

Whitoids can't see the irony

maybe you should learn how to read graphs you stupid fucking nigger.pretty fucking obvious when you look at this whos chasing who. even with shit like this is posted you cry like a bitch. sorry you werent born pale low iq nigger skin maybe in an other lifetim-oh wait thats not real

>t. seething whitoid

youtube.com/watch?v=ch1crgaK32M

>seething

Attached: 1507840579547.jpg (490x656, 48K)

pic related is 50% japanese

Attached: normal_600full.jpg (399x600, 33K)

I'm genetically Jewish/med.

Am I still in the white salvation army or can I get my rice waifu?

Attached: 1543572041517.jpg (677x772, 48K)

Wmaf hellspawn genetics
You were born genetic trash
Act accordingly

cant wait the future threads of you retards bitching about how white guys dont fuck non whites enough but no continue blaming whitey "cuz they be dickin down our womenz". imagine being a male not fucking your own women and then being shocked at the idea of them seeking others

>Being this triggered
It's a poo you mongrol; he's going to die from rabies or Typhoid in his short, angry life

Attached: 1556296335085.jpg (759x847, 110K)

Because you too poor to travel

I think white men really need to do this to Asian women.
Fuck them till pregnant then leave them 6 months into pregnancy.

>amerimutt
>bleaching anything

I didn't understand a word you said, you uneducated philistine. Perhaps it would be beneficial if you learned some proper English and ceased this vulgar talk of "bitchings" and dickins (sic)".

All ways impregnate asian women then ditch them.

>triggered
what happened to this place. im talking shit to retards my man the cruelty is just the sprinkles on top

They have take out hookers that 69 you for health release all legal.

Paying for oral is legal in Japan.

If you have money the Japanese women will give you the pussy.

I'd love to live in Japan but I know I'd be an outsider in the ethnostate. Also I suck at learning other languages and kanji is bizarre.

This thread has only taught me that no race is worth saving.

>Sperging out like the emotional autist you are
>Someone calls you out on it
>"M-m-muh Jow Forums culture!"
2006 called, they want their rules 1 and 2 back

Attached: 1541355927445.png (600x1081, 234K)

>colonialism? Naw we dindu nuffin
Pfft without that one your country would never have risen to dominate the field of tech support or become a world class hub for call centers - show some respect please.

Japanese are the whites of Asians but do not race mix.

>boo hoo white people are niggers stealing our womenz
lol im the only one here who posted non emotional shit my friend and your sorry ass has nothing to say about that do you

Fuck off

there are those Aiun or whatever, Japanese people, who almost look white, so hapas with them should actually look white

not supporting OP's nigger idea of out of wedlock kids making, of course

you sound like the newfag here, bro

>1 post

White men need to travel to japan and Philippines and breed the women.

Yes OP, activate mission bleach.

Attached: suprised.png (618x496, 240K)

Japan doesn't have enough arable land to support their population. They depend on food from China/Korea.
Your complete incompetence and backwards nature led to your colonization, just like whites are responsible for their suicide now your ancestors were responsible for colonialism having any success whatsoever.

>still buying into the myth of progress
There's more important things out there than materialism, my degenerate White friend

>Are Japanese considered Aryans?

They're not aryans because they're chinese and ainu.

> Give me one good reason I shouldn’t travel to Japan and bleach

Do it. Spread the European seed as far as it'll go

LITeral perfection

non whites on this site are so fucking pathetic. its so clear you sad sorry sacks of shit idolize whites and desperately want whites so bad you wind up with mass virginity rates lol. cant even see reality but youre going to bring whites down hahahahaha virgins. go spam blacked threads now you sad little "men"

>Because white women need white men
you mean all 10 who of them who aren't into race mixing?

*bad race mixing

Do it. Might catch you in one of those liveleaked yakuza executions

Yes, do it OP. See it as Humanitarian Work.
Be the Albert Schweitzer of impregnating.

Damn thats painful to watch

Why downgrade your white ancestry? You may be white but your kids won't. Don't let the anime and yellow fever fag psyops get you convinced otherwise.

Cook the rice, pay the price

Japs and to a lesser extent all adore whites and wish they could be us. That said why give them what they want?

I wish all the weeb Jow Forumsacks understood this. You can't 1488 while going kookoo for chinky-chink roast beef colored yerro pussy

Based. Besides when nobody's watching don't asians look at white people the same way white people look at black people? Another reason not to get yellow fever IMO, no way in hell would I want to be making a family with a spouse whose people overall consider me some kind of pale nigger behind my back

You just contradicted yourself in a single sentence. Typical goddamn leaf.

Anime is bullshit. Anyone besides small children and teenage girls who gives a shit about anime is an utter faggot

Imagine being so pathetic you had to pay for sex, and it wasn't even with a white woman. user, if you have to pay for sex at least get some quality sex, kek

Are you retarded? The Spaniards bleached the flips for 400 years, and it is still a shithole with a garbage populace. It is the Mexico of Asia. Stay around a flip or two for even half an hour and you will inevitably hear

>1. Apropos of nothing mention of some D-list celebrity/athlete/artist that is Filipino
AND
>2. Heavy handed near pimping of flip's female relatives for importation/easy peasy USA visa

Yellow fever is bad enough user, fuck you for including flips

spanish aren't white

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 210K)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 38K)